English For Pleasure

• записи
  • комментария
  • просмотров
    109 749

My Summer Holidays

Владислав

1 166 просмотров

These summer holidays I dedicated to preparation for the Pedagogical Conference. This idea came to my mind when I saw the document from our Committee of Education by my school director. And also she suggested me to take part in it. I didn`t want, but at the last moment I agreed.

First of all, I thought about my topic. There were no ideas in my mind, everything about I thought was told some years ago or last year. I was searching for something new. The thoughts left my mind. Then I remembered my best friend, I asked him to help me with the topic. He agreed with pleasure. He suggested me some of themes and then I began to formulate my future topic of the report. After it my friend gave me some recommendations how and what I can write about. The main aim of my work was to make interesting my report in order to attract my listeners` attention.

My work began from the searching material in the Internet and books. It took one week to find an interesting and useful material. Then I had to print and read it carefully. After this work I began writing. In some days my report was ready and I sent it to my friend for reading. He sent me it back some days later with the list of recommendations what I must change in my report. My work continued and in some time I made a new verse of my report. Then I decided to make a presentation of some useful points of my report and I did it.

The work finished some days before the Conference. I had to connect with the Committee of Education. I rang, but that who was responsible for this work didn`t answer. This situation repeated every day. At last I found out that I wouldn`t take part in the Conference. Some other participants were chosen. I was so disappointed. I spent a lot of time for making report and also a lot of forces. But some minutes later I thought: “I can present my report on the English teachers` forum, isn`t it?

2 комментария

Рекомендуемые комментарии

Case study for love or cash it'll matter for anyone  website  quality custom essay who can try in their life to protect for the wants of life though, but you'll still attempt in favor of thinking inventive to can assist you throughout this touch thuslve relating to something that do matter for you. if there' one thing that you simply simply can do a few similar thus begin thinking out of the box that is in a position to touch on you for love or cash

Поделиться комментарием

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас