Harry Smith's Blog

• записей
  • комментариев
  • просмотра
    75 903

Imagine

Harry Smith

2 415 просмотров

IMAGINE that you are allowed to have some of the gifts given below for your birthday. Choose three gifts which you think are the most important or useful and three which are not important or useful at all.

GOOD HEALTH

PLENTY OF MONEY

A KIND PERSONALITY

A NICE HOUSE

A BRILLIANT MIND

AN ATTRACTIVE FACE

LOTS OF ADVENTURE

LOTS OF FRIENDS

A GOOD JOB

A FAST CAR

A HAPPY MARRIAGE

AN EXCITING LOVE STORY

AN ARTISTIC TALENT

Any ideas?

3 комментария

Рекомендуемые комментарии

I feel like something is missing in this list, but I don't know exactly what it is... Anyway, I thought this list over for rather a long time. It's not so easy to deside what is more important for one in his/her life.

For myself I would choose good health, a kind personality and a happy marriage. And I'm sure I need no car, no love story and no attractive face (because my students make eyes and make compliments even though I'm not attractive at all. If I were pretty that would make my work much more difficult :))

All young ladies deserve a happy marriage. So do you! And if you come to your marriage as a result of an exciting Love story, you'be twice happier...

Поделиться комментарием

All young ladies deserve a happy marriage. So do you! And if you come to your marriage as a result of an exciting Love story, you'be twice happier...

Thanks. But our life is not a fairy-tale, and no one can get everything at once...

In the fairy-tale you are waiting for your Prince on a horseback... Your future husband will have a Mercedes car... You'll drive away with him and people can only read the words "Just married' on its back...It will give start to your Honeymoon...Cheers! :)

Поделиться комментарием

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас