• Номер или название школы
    МОУ "Кадуйская средняя школа №1"
  • Населённый пункт
    Кадуй
  • Регион
    Вологодская область
  • Стаж работы в школе
    10-20 лет
  1. Уважаемые эксперты, скажите, пожалуйста, как будет оценено содержание данного эссе: Both newspapers and television news programs can be good sources of information about current events. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of each of these sources? Mass media is considered to be the best source of information. I agree with it. But some people do not think so. I will try to explain my position. I am sure both newspapers and TV provide all information about current events. Firstly, they give all kinds of information. They can tell people about everything: from politics to culture. Secondly, news appear very fast there. In other words, people immediately get to know about those events that happened an hour ago. I think it is a good advantage. On the other hand, some people claim nowadays there is a new source of information and it is the fastest one – the Internet. They say it provides more information and users can choose the news they need, while TV and newspapers do not give people this option. It makes sense, but even if the Internet is the most effective way to get to know news, then it is not suitable for everyone. For example, old people do not use it, but they watch TV every day. Moreover, TV and newspapers have become a part of people’s lives. People watch TV or read newspapers when they are eating at home or having a rest after work. It is like an everyday ritual and people got used to it. To sum it up, I am still convinced that TV and newspapers have more advantages that disadvantages because of their mobility, availability and abundance of information. And even the Internet is not so popular.
  2. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, эссе. C2 Comment on the following statement. In any occupation discipline is more important than talent Write 200 – 250 words. Use the following plan: - make an introduction (state the problem) - express your personal opinion and give 2 – 3 reasons for your opinion - express an opposing opinion and give 1 – 2 reasons for this opposing opinion - explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion - make a conclusion restating your position Some people think that in the modern world that talent is a very significant quality for every person. However, others believe that discipline and diligence are more important. So, what is the key to success? In my opinion, talent is just nothing without discipline. Firstly, people got used to think that talent is the something in a humans’ genes which can provide high earnings, professional success and so on. This is a lie because a person should earn all of it, using his or her talent. Besides, talent could become rotten without developing; only permanent trainings are able to make talent work. On the other hand, some people claim that learning discipline is just a waste of time, efforts, and money. They believe that success depends only on talent. I can not agree with this point of view, because everybody should get some knowledge and skills to achieve something. For example, the greatest composers could not create their music without skills in reading and writing notes. Despite other people`s opinion, I am still convinced that discipline and persistence come first, if a person wants to achieve something. Successful person must have a lot of skills and willpower to work hard despite of his or her talent.