A
  • Населённый пункт
    A
  • Регион
    Липецкая область
  • Стаж работы в школе
    меньше пяти лет
  1. Вакансии, требуются учителя

Hello. We are opening a new language school in Elets, Lipetsk Oblast. We are looking for Russian teachers of English to join us very soon. You need to have an excellent level of English. We will offer a good local salary, based upon your attainments and experience. The basic salary, for up to 17 teaching hours (TH = 40 minutes), is between 8,000 roubles per month (new graduate, only upper intermediate level of English) and 15,000 roubles (very experienced, high level of English). Also on offer are additional payments for extra hours, an annual bonus based on the school's financial success and a free flat. Additional training and/or language practice is provided by a native speaker (myself). We do expect teachers to continue with their development. Do note that Elets is a small place so big city people may not find it very interesting. It is quite beautiful, however, with pleasant countryside. The nearest large cities are Lipetsk (about an hour's drive) and Voronezh (about 2 hours). Travel to and from Moscow, Pavelitsky (sorry if I've got the spelling wrong) are by overnight train (about 7 hours usually) or by coach (about 5 to 7 hours in the daytime). Do feel free to contact me at coledavis@hotmail.com with any questions you may have.
  2. A new language school in Lipetsk Region is looking for a Russian (or Belarusian/Ukrainian) teacher of English. We are looking for somebody with an advanced level of English and some teaching experience. As well as a salary which is good for the local area, extra pay is available after 17 teaching hours in a week (each teaching hour is 40 minutes), with a free flat for people from other places. Please contact Cole Davis on coledavis@hotmail.com