• Номер или название школы
    МБОУ СОШ№10
  • Населённый пункт
    Набережные Челны
  • Регион
    Республика Татарстан
  • Стаж работы в школе
    10-20 лет
  1. Мастер-класс «Интерактивность в преподавании английского языка".

Спасибо за часики!!! У меня их не было) Такие классные))
  2. Мастер-класс «Интерактивность в преподавании английского языка".

Выступление Яны Ивасько Wohhhh!!! I like it!!! It is so funny to watch myself filmed)) Feel like a Hollywood star )))
  3. Мастер-класс «Интерактивность в преподавании английского языка".

To tell the truth, at first I didn't think, that this structure (Inside-Outside Circle)could be productive. It seemed not very interesting and time consuming. But now, I am sure, I will practice it at the lessons. We should watch such short videos, our collegues encourage us to work better!!! :rolleyes:/>
  4. Мастер-класс «Интерактивность в преподавании английского языка".

What nice and funny pupils you have!! I like your method of teaching. Having watched the video, I understand, that we all need some new ideas to make our lessons lively and unforgettable))
  5. УМК English for science

Спасибо за информацию, работаю в физико-математических классах, не знала, что есть такой учебник
  6. It's fine! Your commentaries are published and are answered))) You need two more to be able to use personal messages.

7. Мастер-класс «Интерактивность в преподавании английского языка".

Thank you for working with us. We are ready to develop our brains, get knowledge and use new methods of teaching our funny little children!
  8. Мастер-класс «Интерактивность в преподавании английского языка".

We are clever, educated and experienced teachers, but our brains need exercising)) Thank you for giving us such an opportunity! :rolleyes:/>
  9. Мастер-класс «Интерактивность в преподавании английского языка".

Thank you for the information and the lesson. It is very useful and interesting. Some of your methods have been already tried at my lessons. Children are ready to develop and use something new! So are the teachers! You know how to encourage us!