Перейти к содержимому
kitten2010

Спроси учителя - консультации по английскому языку

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Спасибо огромное!!! Но мне нужен именно фильм на английском чтобы использовать его в качестве аудирования (на важном семинар... :) )

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые коллеги!!!!! Можно ли где найти виртуальное путешествие или короткий фильм на английском про любой университет (желательно ,конечно, Кембридж Оксфорд). Два дня ищу.....

http://www.englishteachers.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1911&view=findpost&p=49617

Поделиться сообщением

Проверьте пожалуйста 4 предложения :)

Всем большое спасибо заранее!!!

All, that was happening during the dicovery Columbus wrote in the ship's log-book.However the original of the ship's log-book was not saved.A priest did a partial copy of ship's log-book and it was extant up to this date.

On 13 October 1492 Columb landed, hoisted the banner and acceded the possession of the island Guanahani.

On the second travel they sent with livestocks, seeds of crops, grapevines for organising of the constant colony.

Поделиться сообщением

All, that happened during the dicovery Columbus wrote described in the ship's log-book.However the original of the ship's log-book was not saved has not survived.A priest did made a partial copy of ship's log-book and it was extant up to this date.

On 13 October 1492 Columb landed, hoisted the banner and acceded the possession of the island Guanahani.

On the second travel they sent with livestocks, seeds of crops, grapevines for organising of the constant colony.

Поправил

Поделиться сообщением

И еще одно тогда уж))

He sent for finding gold and spices.

Здесь нужен страдательный залог: He was sent 9а затем инфинитив цели) to find gold and spices

Поделиться сообщением

All, that was happening during the dicovery Columbus wrote in the ship's log-book.However the original of the ship's log-book was not saved.A priest did a partial copy of ship's log-book and it was extant up to this date.

All, that happened during the discovery Columbus was writing in the ship's log-book.However the original of the ship's log-book has not remanied.A priest made a partial copy of ship's log-book and it exists up to this date.

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо огромное! Можно еще одно предложение?

There were not only seamen but and priests, officials, service noblemen, courts.

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо огромное! Можно еще одно предложение?

There were not only seamen but and priests, officials, service noblemen, courts.

There were not only seamen but and also priests, officials, service noblemen, courts.

Не совсем понятно кто эти service noblmen, стоит подобрать другое выражение.

Поделиться сообщением

All, that happened during the discovery Columbus was writing in the ship's log-book.

Неверное время, надо исправить. Ошибка в Past Continuous.

However the original of the ship's log-book has not remanied
неверно использовано слово remained, надо исправить, это лексическая ошибка, даже не считая опечатки.

Поделиться сообщением

Hey guys! As I've said I'm learning English by making little stories with new words and phrases. Please, check it and fix my mistakes (in particular, articles). Thanks a lot!

Freedom

“This is my favorite spot” said Neo. It was the literary program. Neo likes reading. The program looks like a big library. In particular, there are only philosophy books. Neo has always challenged an ignorance. Neo has always been credited with making people free.

The focal point of Matrix is controlling people. Neo made a history when he won an agent and started a fight against the machines. Lots of young men were named after him. They get animated when they are listening about his adventures.

Поделиться сообщением

Неверное время, надо исправить. Ошибка в Past Continuous.

неверно использовано слово remained, надо исправить, это лексическая ошибка, даже не считая опечатки.

remained, remained, remained, remained, remained, remained...... It was a typo! :)

Cогласен можно и wrote.... хотя он постоянно писал там в течения всего путеществия...

Поделиться сообщением

remained, remained, remained, remained, remained, remained...... It was a typo! :)

Cогласен можно и wrote....

Конечно опечатка. Я немного другое имел в виду. Вот значения слова remain:

verb (used without object)

to continue in the same state; continue to be as specified: to remain at peace.

to stay behind or in the same place: to remain at home; I'll remain here when you go to the airport.

to be left after the removal, loss, destruction, etc., of all else: The front wall is all that remains of the fort.

to be left to be done, told, shown, etc.: Only the dishwashing remains.

to be reserved or in store.

Remain означает не столько "сохраниться" (это третье значение), а "остаться неизменным", а здесь по контексту, на мой взгляд, требуется именно "сохраниться", то есть survive. Сам по себе момент мелкий, просто вопрос лексической сочетаемости.

Поделиться сообщением

Cогласен можно и wrote.... хотя он постоянно писал там в течения всего путеществия...

Да, при постоянности действия past continuous вполне допускается, но мне показалось, что в целом в тексте идет последовательность действий в прошлом, а для таких ситуаций больше характерно использование Past Simple. Частая повторяемость действий в прошлом - это чаще всего would: he would describe in his diary.

Поделиться сообщением

Как можно перевести это предложение?

The account remains in existence.

Мой перевод такой : Счёт в банке сохраняется.

Поделиться сообщением

Как можно перевести это предложение?

The account remains in existence.

Мой перевод такой : Счёт в банке сохраняется.

Перевод верный. Но после глагола есть еще и продолжение, то есть предложение не заканчивается словом remain. В примере со счетом подчеркивается именно неизменность состояния, а не то, что счет сохранился, не исчез с давних пор. Чаще пишут: the account remains active/dormant. Точно так же можно сказать: she remained beautiful even at the tender age of 80. Внимание на неизменности состояния.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi! If it's not bother you, please check for mistakes. Thanks.

Dao.

Everyone considers me as a little bit crazy. They are not able to understand my passion roaming the vast Russian landscape. They can not accept that I’m seeking my place in life. I reject most of conservative values and try to find out what is important for me. My searches led me to read lots of literature: philosophy, psychology, anthropology etc. Books marked me to embark on new style of life. I perceive a literature as a catalyst for my transformation. My friends and I were profoundly marked by seminal works of Nietzsche, Sartre, Camus, Fromm, Marx and others. These great writers prompted us to look for new ways of living. I have always believed in my intelligent prowess and because of it I’ve always carried out my own decisions. Of course, many things haven’t paned out, but I’m strongly going through my way. All of my life mistakes are like drafts for my future big success.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Freedom.

“This is my favorite spot” said Neo. It was the literary program. Neo likes reading. The program looks like a big library. In particular, there are only philosophy books. Neo has always challenged an ignorance. Neo has always been credited with making people free.

The focal point of Matrix is controlling people. Neo made a history when he won an agent and started a fight against the machines. Lots of young men were named after him. They get animated when they are listening about his adventures.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi! New story. Check it, please. What's about articles? It's very difficult to understand for me.

Newlyweds.

I have a friend. He and his wife are newlyweds. His wife emotes very strongly when he’s fooling around with other women. She has a strict upbringing, so she can’t accept that her husband can love somebody else. At the same time he hates the fact she keeps in touch with couple men from her job. There is no an(?) admiration, no a(?) tenderness and a(?) fondness in their relationships. Each of them is an outstanding person. But their marriage led them to this dire situation. They are troubled by themselves. Both of them forget when they were delighted and happy. They feel solely an (?) indignation and a(?) contempt towards each other. Finally this couple will withdraw into a lonely shell, will be imprisoned in their marriage. They think it is their due being the one for their partner. The consequence of it is a(?) lack of happiness and a(?) deep depression.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi! New story. Check it, please. What's about articles? It's very difficult to understand for me.

Newlyweds.

I have a friend. He and his wife are newlyweds. His wife emotes very strongly when he’s fooling around with other women. She has a strict upbringing, so she can’t accept that her husband can love somebody else. At the same time he hates the fact she keeps in touch with couple men from her job. There is no an(?) admiration, no a(?) tenderness and a(?) fondness in their relationships. Each of them is an outstanding person. But their marriage led them to this dire situation. They are troubled by themselves. Both of them forget when they were delighted and happy. They feel solely an (?) indignation and a(?) contempt towards each other. Finally this couple will withdraw into a lonely shell, will be imprisoned in their marriage. They think it is their due being the one for their partner. The consequence of it is a(?) lack of happiness and a(?) deep depression.

Newlyweds.

I have a friend. He and his wife are newlyweds. His wife emotes very strongly when he’s fooling around with other women. She has a strict upbringing, so she can’t accept that her husband can love somebody else. At the same time he hates the fact she keeps in touch with a couple men from her job. There is no _ admiration, no _ tenderness and _ fondness in their relationships. Each of them is an outstanding person. But their marriage led them to this dire situation. They are troubled by themselves. Both of them forget when they were delighted and happy. They feel solely _ indignation and _ contempt towards each other. Finally this couple will withdraw into a lonely shell, will be imprisoned in their marriage. They think it is their due being the one for their partner. The consequence of it is a lack of happiness and a deep depression.

Поделиться сообщением

Newlyweds.

I have a friend. He and his wife are newlyweds. His wife emotes very strongly when he’s fooling around with other women. She has a strict upbringing, so she can’t accept that her husband can love somebody else. At the same time he hates the fact she keeps in touch with a couple of men from her job. There is no _ admiration, no _ tenderness and no_ fondness in their relationships. Each of them is an outstanding person. But their marriage led them to this dire situation. They are troubled by themselves. Both of them forget when they were delighted and happy. They feel solely _ indignation and _ contempt towards each other. Finally this couple will withdraw into a lonely shell, will be imprisoned in their marriage. They think it is their due being the one for their partner. The consequence of it is a lack of happiness and a deep depression.

Пара мелких правок - выделил курсивом и жирным шрифтом. Мелочи, но всё же...

Поделиться сообщением

Newlyweds.

I have a friend. He and his wife are newlyweds. His wife emotes very strongly when he’s fooling around with other women. She has a strict upbringing, so she can’t accept that her husband can love somebody else. At the same time he hates the fact she keeps in touch with a couple men from her job. There is no _ admiration, no _ tenderness and _ fondness in their relationships. Each of them is an outstanding person. But their marriage led them to this dire situation. They are troubled by themselves. Both of them forget when they were delighted and happy. They feel solely _ indignation and _ contempt towards each other. Finally this couple will withdraw into a lonely shell, will be imprisoned in their marriage. They think it is their due being the one for their partner. The consequence of it is a lack of happiness and a deep depression.

Практически всегда говорим a couple of.... не заметил of....и конечно no в следующем предложении "There is no _ admiration, no _ tenderness and no _ fondness in their relationships." Хотя можно употреблять no всего один раз в начале . "There is no _ admiration, _ tenderness and _ fondness in their relationships.

Поделиться сообщением

Практически всегда говорим a couple of.... не заметил of....и конечно no в следующем предложении "There is no _ admiration, no _ tenderness and no _ fondness in their relationships." Хотя можно употреблять no всего один раз в начале . "There is no _ admiration, _ tenderness and _ fondness in their relationships.

Да, это просто глаз замыливается, так постоянно бывает, особенно когда нет времени как следует сосредоточиться. Можно сначала no сказать, но тогда перед tenderness лучше не and, а nor.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас