Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Santa knows all the answers.

www.santaanswers.com

Christmas is coming, so the teachers need material to make lessons “Christmas-oriented”

This website is for Santa Claus to answer your questions. Click on any question you have and Santa has made a video where he answers specific questions you might have. There are also other videos that Santa Claus has made just for you. Please send an email to your friends and family telling them of this website to help spread the Christmas spirit.

What I like about this web-site is short video clips; where Santa answers different questions, they can be used at the lessons and it won’t take you long to present a piece of video, suitable for all ages.

You also have some information about Santa; here is a short paragraph from it:

“I live at the North Pole with Mrs. Claus and the elves, who make toys all year round. Mrs. Claus helps feed everyone and makes sure everything is running smoothly at the North Pole. The elves also help to take care of my reindeer, Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, and Donner, and Blitzen. And of course, Rudolf.” :)

Поделиться сообщением

Пользователь сервиса Symbaloo Mrs. Sylvia Buller подготовила отличный рождественский подарок для других пользователей - вебмикс Christmas Fun(About this webmix : Christmas games, videos, and puzzles for elementary students). Просто нажмите на плитку вебмикса, и ...

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас