Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Дискуссия интересная. Кстати on the streets of London - это уже говорят и в Англии. In the streets - правильно но старо.

Поделиться сообщением

Дискуссия интересная. Кстати on the streets of London - это уже говорят и в Англии. In the streets - правильно но старо.

in the lesson - at the lesson ???

Поделиться сообщением

а я б сказала in the lesson. In our lesson we wil....

Поделиться сообщением

а я б сказала in the lesson. In our lesson we wil....

А где источник, что можно именно так сказать?

А как можно перевести на русский " In our lesson we will....." ?

Поделиться сообщением

Выношу на ваш суд еще одно эссе:

Lots of people believe that cars have improved their lives. However, some people think that our world would be better without cars.

Cars have become a part and parcel of our life. Nowadays, everyone has his own car. We can’t imagine our life without cars. However, some people have another point of view and believe that our life will become better without them. Who is right?

In my opinion, having an automobile is significant. Firstly, it is a quick way of transportation. Secondly, car is convenient for travelling, because you can stop at any time at any place, also, if you have children or heavy goods to carry, using a car can help you. Thirdly, there are people who go with the time so they express their individuality through their cars. Thus, a car is one of the most important things in our life.

On the other hand, automobiles have a bad influence on environment causing air pollution. Moreover, they make traffic-jams. Besides, cars prevent from walking and may lead to problems with health. So, automobiles have disadvantages too.

However, I cannot agree with this opinion completely because nowadays there are eco-cars, which are environment friendly. They do not influence atmosphere so much. Further, if government deals with improving roads, traffic-jams will disappear, too. As for the lack of moving, there are people who have automobiles and use them just to get to sport clubs.

In conclusion, automobiles are among the most convenient means of transport, because they save our time and energy.

(232 words)

Изменено пользователем Wiki Li

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты! Прошу оценить эссе моей ученицы. Заранее спасибо. Тема взята из открытого банка.

План такой:

− make an introduction (state the problem)

− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion

− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion

− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

− make a conclusion restating your position

Some people think that you can have only one true friend.

There is no doubt that everybody needs to have a good friend. No one can live without support and help from close person. However, other people think that a person can’t have just only one best friend.

To my mind, true friend can be one in a person’s life. Firstly, friends always share secrets with each other. If many people know your secret, it’s not a secret anymore. I don’t want my secret to be revealed to some people. Secondly, you can’t have a heart-to-heart talk with many friends. When people are in a big group of other people they usually have fun. Moreover, there is special connection between two best friends, which is can’t be among four or five people, for instance.

On the other hand, you can feel lonely, when you have just only one true friend, because your friend can’t spend with you all his/her time. Sometimes a person needs to talk not just with one person. Connection with other people is very important for a person. In addition, companies spend time much more fun and cheerful than two friends.

However, participants of a company can’t support you in some difficult situation. When you need a help, all your friends disappear from your view and appear, when they want to party. True friend will never leave you in difficult situation alone.

In conclusion, I want to say that friendship isn’t about the quantity. It’s all about quality.

Поделиться сообщением

Добрый день, всем! Помогите, пожалуйста, оценить работу моей ученицы. Заранее спасибо.

… In our city we have an annual competition for teenagers who make their own short films. This year I got the second prize for a film about my grandparents. Do you think it’s important to record family history? Who do you think should do it? How can it be done best? This month is my mom’s birthday and now I am thinking about a gift for her. I want it to be very special…

Chelyabinks,

Russia

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your letter, which I’ve just received. It was great to hear your news.

In your letter you asked me about recording family history. I think that it’s very important to do it. Every family should record their history. After some years all family members will be happy to see it. These recordings will remind them about happy pastime. There are many ways to record history. For example, family can hire an event photographer or take photos by themselves. My family and I prefer to record our family history by ourselves, because it’s very personal and we don’t want somebody to see our photos and videos.

Congratulations to your mom! Does she have a hobbies? How old is she? Does she like to cook?

I have to go now. It’s time to do my homework.

Love,

Ksenia.

Пожалуйста, добавьте свои комментарии по этой работе.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, добавьте свои комментарии по этой работе.

Решение коммуникативной задачи: 1 балл

1. нет ссылки на последующие контакты (+-);

2. насколько я понимаю, вопросы д.б. о праздновании дня рождения мамы. Эксперты снимут 1 балл за несоответствующие теме вопросы (-1балл).

Организация текста: 1 балл

1.Адрес автора д.б. в правом верхнем углу(-1балл);

2. Средства логической связи слабо представлены(+-).

Языковое оформление текста: 1 балл

Орфография: ошибка в названии города;

Ошибки в пунктуации ( в адресе не д.б. запятых, точка после имени, ещё пара лишних запятых);

Грамматические ошибки(артикли);

Бедный словарный запас: повторы (record history- 3 раза).

Итого: 3 балла(в лучшем случае)

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, с нетерпением жду вашей оценки этого эссе!!

A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter.

Interpreter is a very popular profession today, because communications between countries are becoming stronger and atronger.

It is popularly believed, that fluency in a foreign language is one of the most benefecial skills for interpreter, that for a person who is fluent in a foreign language work as an interpreter would be easy.

In my opinion, these people are right. I believe that fluency in a foreign language give people possibility to be a good interpreter. Firstly, persons who can speak foreign language with a high speed can quickly translate any thought from their native language to this foreign language. And secondly, these people can also at once understand what are a native speaker telling. So I think it is all qualities that individual should have to be a great translater.

However, some people argue that fluency is not enough to can easily work as an interpretor. They think that an interpretor should also have such qualities, as sociality, presentability and other. As for the language qualities people believe that translater should have a good diction, for example.

I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because, in my opinion, interpretor is just a person who have to know two languages - naitive and one foreign translate to. Of course, all people know their naitive language perfect. So, if person is fluent in a foreign language, I think it means she know this language good too. Therefore, this person can quickly understand and translate from one to another language and vice versa. What else do you need?

In conclusion I'd like to say that if human have fluency in a foreign language he could be a good interpretor.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, с нетерпением жду вашей оценки этого эссе!!

A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter.

Interpreter is a very popular profession today, because communications between countries are becoming stronger and atronger.

It is popularly believed, that fluency in a foreign language is one of the most benefecial skills for interpreter, that for a person who is fluent in a foreign language work as an interpreter would be easy.

In my opinion, these people are right. I believe that fluency in a foreign language give people possibility to be a good interpreter. Firstly, persons who can speak foreign language with a high speed can quickly translate any thought from their native language to this foreign language. And secondly, these people can also at once understand what are a native speaker telling. So I think it is all qualities that individual should have to be a great translater.

However, some people argue that fluency is not enough to can easily work as an interpretor. They think that an interpretor should also have such qualities, as sociality, presentability and other. As for the language qualities people believe that translater should have a good diction, for example.

I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because, in my opinion, interpretor is just a person who have to know two languages - naitive and one foreign translate to. Of course, all people know their naitive language perfect. So, if person is fluent in a foreign language, I think it means she know this language good too. Therefore, this person can quickly understand and translate from one to another language and vice versa. What else do you need?

In conclusion I'd like to say that if human have fluency in a foreign language he could be a good interpretor.

Содержание: слабая аргументация (2 балла);

Организация: (2 балла)

Отсутствие логики (3-4абзацы), слабое заключение (- 1 балл))

Деление на абзацы(+)

Использование средств логической связи (+)

Лексика: translater (the interpreter translates orally, while a translator interprets written texts), многочисленные повторы, не использует синонимы, если использует, то неправильно: для профессии translator дикция не актуальна (1 балл) .

Грамматика: what are a native speaker telling, it is all qualities , and other, to can easily work, know their naitive language perfect, if human have, she know this language good + ошибки на использование артиклей (1 балл)

Орфография и пунктуация: atronger, beneficial, translater, interpretor, naitive + ошибки на пунктуацию

( 1 балл).

Итого:2+2+1+1+1= 7 балов. Если ставить оценку в пользу ученика, можно добавить 1 балл за лексику.

Поделиться сообщением

@Avgust

Спасибо за интересную дискуссию.

если мы все же говорим об эссе, советы лингвистов никак не могут идти лесом

Я писал о разговорном языке. Стиль эссе для ЕГЭ только близок к академическому, или не всегда академический. Детей просят выразить мнение, а не написать отчёт для препода вуза.

Yet свободно гуляет по английскому предложению.

Учебники. В них вложен титанический труд и энтузиазм. Но ошибки попадаются даже у военных и космонавтов. "Доверяй, но проверяй," говорил Рейган.

одна единица употребляется 5 раз

И зачем она нужна молодым иностранцам? Им бы Oxford 3000 освоить.

"Смотрится уродливо"

Забыл тег "ирония".

Billboard не помечено в словарях как американизм.

Hoarding британское слово.

Advertising board 6 раз на 10 миллионов слов. Это объяснение забытого слова своими словами.

hoarding.png

Поделиться сообщением

А где источник, что можно именно так сказать?

А как можно перевести на русский " In our lesson we will....." ?

Class

1. [countable] a group of students who are taught together

Hi class.

All right, class, take one and pass the rest back. [hands out exam papers]

Dr. Hibert: I guess you'll be missing a week of school, young lady.

Lisa: Oh no. I don't want to fall behind my class.

My biology teacher is taking our class to the Boston Aquarium.

I don't wanna repeat the whole thing in front of class.

The slides I wanna use are already being used by another class.

There are several people in this class who did the search. Does anyone want to relate their experiences good or bad?

I had this one guy come in once with, an entire meal of stewed, stuffed peppers, and they like smelled up the whole class and, you know, you could just tell that everyone was, sorta, hungry.

2. [countable/uncountable] a period of time during which a group of students is taught together

Class begins.

I have classes all afternoon.

You'd be writing the midterm in class, so spend some time on thinking about the midterm.

You know, the class isn't over for two-thirty, one more minute.

If you want to discuss it with me further, I'd be more than happy, but I don't want to take up class time with that, okay?

I don't want you to rely on me to give you the assignment, if you're absent from class.

So if you miss class and want to find out if there was a writing assignment, then i suggest you not email me

okay? Let's begin. Uh, any questions on the last class, or anything on the readings, or anything we've been doing?

John Swales, uh, came up to me and said, uh gee we need to come to your class and tape you and I said, why? He says, well, we're working on this great research project.

The topic for today's class is, like, four words all ending, I believe, in -ization.

I really wish we could have class outside, but we can't.

I had a break between class, and Dan uh, had a class just ended, and so we met there and we we were there for about like an hour and a half, just like talk.

I'm glad to meet with people, if you want to come to my office hours today after class or, this week.

And then we're gonna break down into small groups and discuss it in the second half of the class.

We had to write an essay in class.

You think about it and then you write about it in class and then, uh the tests are are pretty easy.

Last time we agreed that we'd push back the paper due dates from this Wednesday to, the Monday after break, due in class um, and are there any questions about the papers?

I’ll be in my French class at noon.

Synonyms:

period

a division in a school day when a particular subject is taught

They have another period of science this afternoon.

On this page, learn information about: 9th Grade English -- Periods 2, 4, & 5.

math period

study hall

a period during the school day when students study quietly without being taught

Study Hall is a two-hour class scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm Eastern.

One day I was in study hall, and the teacher got mad because so many kids were talking and making noise.

3. [countable] a series of classes in a particular subject

I go to my art class on Mondays.

It goes right back to the fairy tale roots that we talked about the first week of class.

I don't know, it's not a class in web design.

The term papers? last day of class, (even though) earlier will be accepted.

Yeah, great, and so are you signed up for his class?

Hey, we may get everyone here today. Wow, that'd be nice. How you been since first day of class?

I’ve started taking classes at the community college.

Since getting her degree in 1986, she has taught English classes for adults.

Synonym:

course

a series of classes or lectures in an academic subject or a practical skill

a drama/secretarial/Spanish course

an introductory course in economics

You could take a language course abroad.

The school runs courses for beginners.

4. [countable] [usually singular] a group of people who finish a course of study together in the same year

He attended his class reunion at Cornell University.

He graduated with the class of ’87.

The class of 1982 was particularly noteworthy.

5. adj.

(British slang) Excellent, cool or smooth.

That game was class.

6. [uncountable]

the quality of being stylish or fashionable; admirable behavior; elegance.

She dresses with a lot of class.

Apologizing for losing your temper, even though you were badly provoked, showed real class.

Teachers have class. Especially Ms. Smith.

Lesson

1. [countable] (mainly British)

a period of time in which someone is taught a skill

a driving/dancing/swimming lesson

She’s taking French lessons from a private tutor.

In our school a typical working week consists of around twenty lessons and ten hours of related laboratory work.

Physical education– we educate the total child. Each learning domain (physical, affective, cognitive) is targeted during each lesson.

2. (mainly British) a class in school on a particular subject

3. a section in a book that teaches you about a particular subject

Lesson 5 is all about the subjunctive.

We're moving on to lesson seventeen which is the genitive case, it's pretty easy.

Then we're gonna work on the narrative reading from lesson sixteen, about the golden apple.

4. something that you learn from life, an event, or an experience

One of the most important lessons in life is the value of friendship.

There's a moral lesson here alright this is telling you what the pitfalls of civilization are.

But it's not a bad lesson to learn, that the more you look, the more you see.

the lessons of war/history/experience

5. a punishment or bad experience that teaches you something

I needed a lesson in humility and I got it.

I hope you’ve learned a lesson from this, young man!

People get into debt at such a young age that they have learned their lesson by the time they’re 23.

That girl needs teaching a lesson.

Let that be a lesson to you not to play with matches!

Lesson plans

A set of ethereal documents, the format for which is agreed upon by no one, but by which teachers are nonetheless charged to educate the world's youth.

Teacher 1: I spent all night drawing up lesson plans.

Teacher 2: O RLY?

Usage Note

In both the U.S. and the U.K., a class is usually a group of students who are learning together: Jill and I were in the same class in fifth grade. In the U.S., you can also use class to mean a group of students who all finished high school or college in a particular year: Tim was in the class of 1998. In the U.S., class is also used to mean a course of instruction in a particular subject: a class in business administration. The usual British word for this is course: a course in business administration. Class can also mean one of the periods in the school day when a group of students are taught: What time is your next class? British speakers usually use lesson in this meaning, but American speakers do not.

Rich

Изменено пользователем richgoodman

Поделиться сообщением

Содержание: слабая аргументация (2 балла);

Организация: (2 балла)

Отсутствие логики (3-4абзацы), слабое заключение (- 1 балл))

Деление на абзацы(+)

Использование средств логической связи (+)

Лексика: translater (the interpreter translates orally, while a translator interprets written texts), многочисленные повторы, не использует синонимы, если использует, то неправильно: для профессии translator дикция не актуальна (1 балл) .

Грамматика: what are a native speaker telling, it is all qualities , and other, to can easily work, know their naitive language perfect, if human have, she know this language good + ошибки на использование артиклей (1 балл)

Орфография и пунктуация: atronger, beneficial, translater, interpretor, naitive + ошибки на пунктуацию

( 1 балл).

Итого:2+2+1+1+1= 7 балов. Если ставить оценку в пользу ученика, можно добавить 1 балл за лексику.

Татьяна, спасибо за обратную связь!

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените пож-та следующее эссе.

In your opinion should the government intervene in the rights of the individual with regard to family planning?

Family is one of the most important worth in the life. We must help people to take a family, but friends and close people is one thing, government - another. Is government must intervene in the family planning?

I think, government must take part in the individual family regarding. For example, in the progressive countries like a Germany or Norway government encourage motherhood and family paying much money to young families. On another hand, government in the China on opposite save the demography in the minimum level. Encouraging one - child families and penalizing families, who have more than one child.

Opponents of this view say that government must not intervene in the deeds of family. According to many opinions it is a breech of people's right. Family must to looking after their children and financial position.

I am afraid, I do not agree with this statement, because if government cease intervene in the family lige will begin crisis of demography, like in India where government do not control quantity of newborns. In India begins overcrowding.

According to many assesments, I would like to repeat my opinion. Interference of government in family planning is a good way to help them and country at all, but government must not cease the right of the individual more than it is necessary.

(215 слов)

Поделиться сообщением

Решение коммуникативной задачи: 1 балл

1. нет ссылки на последующие контакты (+-);

2. насколько я понимаю, вопросы д.б. о праздновании дня рождения мамы. Эксперты снимут 1 балл за несоответствующие теме вопросы (-1балл).

Организация текста: 1 балл

1.Адрес автора д.б. в правом верхнем углу(-1балл);

2. Средства логической связи слабо представлены(+-).

Языковое оформление текста: 1 балл

Орфография: ошибка в названии города;

Ошибки в пунктуации ( в адресе не д.б. запятых, точка после имени, ещё пара лишних запятых);

Грамматические ошибки(артикли);

Бедный словарный запас: повторы (record history- 3 раза).

Итого: 3 балла(в лучшем случае)

Благодарю

Изменено пользователем Roswell
исправлено цитирование

Поделиться сообщением

Выношу на ваш суд еще одно эссе:

Lots of people believe that cars have improved their lives. However, some people think that our world would be better without cars.

Cars have become a part and parcel of our life. Nowadays, everyone has his own car. We can’t imagine our life without cars. However, some people have another point of view and believe that our life will become better without them. Who is right?

In my opinion, having an automobile is significant. Firstly, it is a quick way of transportation. Secondly, car is convenient for travelling, because you can stop at any time at any place, also, if you have children or heavy goods to carry, using a car can help you. Thirdly, there are people who go with the time so they express their individuality through their cars. Thus, a car is one of the most important things in our life.

On the other hand, automobiles have a bad influence on environment causing air pollution. Moreover, they make traffic-jams. Besides, cars prevent from walking and may lead to problems with health. So, automobiles have disadvantages too.

However, I cannot agree with this opinion completely because nowadays there are eco-cars, which are environment friendly. They do not influence atmosphere so much. Further, if government deals with improving roads, traffic-jams will disappear, too. As for the lack of moving, there are people who have automobiles and use them just to get to sport clubs.

In conclusion, automobiles are among the most convenient means of transport, because they save our time and energy.

(232 words)

everyone has his own car > almost every household in Russia owns a car

There are 39 million cars and 41 million households.

We can’t imagine... > Who are "we"? I can. No kidding.

having an automobile is significant > owning a vehicle is socially significant

automobile is mainly American

Firstly > First ... Second

way of transportation > type of transport

transportation is AmEn. The essay is in BrEn.

car is convenient > cars are convenient

can stop at any time at any place > can make a pit stop at any time and at any place

place, also, if you have children > place. Also, if you have children

there are people who go with the time so they express their individuality through their cars. > the hip guys personalise their vehicles tuning them.

automobiles have a bad influence on environment > there is the environmental impact of vehicles

make traffic-jams > create traffic jams

cars prevent from walking and may lead to problems with health > The growth in popularity of the car encouraged more travel by car resulting in inactivity and obesity, which in turn can lead to increased risk of a variety of diseases.

automobiles have disadvantages too > owning vehicles has disadvantages too

Also consider roadkill.

there are eco-cars > hybrid electric vehicles

"Eco cars" are only in Sweden.

influence atmosphere > pollute air

government deals with improving roads > improves road infrastructure and urban planning

As for the lack of moving > as for coach potatoes ... далее НИПОНЯТНА

Formatting note. The paragraphs are usually not indented. There is a space between paragraphs.

Поделиться сообщением

everyone has his own car > almost every household in Russia owns a car

There are 39 million cars and 41 million households.

We can’t imagine... > Who are "we"? I can. No kidding.

having an automobile is significant > owning a vehicle is socially significant

automobile is mainly American

Firstly > First ... Second

way of transportation > type of transport

transportation is AmEn. The essay is in BrEn.

car is convenient > cars are convenient

can stop at any time at any place > can make a pit stop at any time and at any place

place, also, if you have children > place. Also, if you have children

there are people who go with the time so they express their individuality through their cars. > the hip guys personalise their vehicles tuning them.

automobiles have a bad influence on environment > there is the environmental impact of vehicles

make traffic-jams > create traffic jams

cars prevent from walking and may lead to problems with health > The growth in popularity of the car encouraged more travel by car resulting in inactivity and obesity, which in turn can lead to increased risk of a variety of diseases.

automobiles have disadvantages too > owning vehicles has disadvantages too

Also consider roadkill.

there are eco-cars > hybrid electric vehicles

"Eco cars" are only in Sweden.

influence atmosphere > pollute air

government deals with improving roads > improves road infrastructure and urban planning

Formatting note. The paragraphs are usually not indented. There is a space between paragraphs.

Очень хороший разбор. Интересно было прочитать. Я вот только подумал, а есть ли у эксперта-оценщика время, чтобы вот так тщательно оценивать язык эссе? Да еще содержание? Вот и получается на деле, что в поле зрения эксперта попадают только случаи нарушения типичных грамматических правил, а "коммуникативная задача" воспринимается, как решенная, даже если текст эссе представляет собой "детский лепет". Хорошо бы все автоматизировать ... Я кстати на своей странице в Facebook разместил ссылку на программу для автоматической проверки эссе. Сам, правда, еще не пробовал ...

Поделиться сообщением

Очень хороший разбор. Интересно было прочитать. Я вот только подумал, а есть ли у эксперта-оценщика время, чтобы вот так тщательно оценивать язык эссе? Да еще содержание? Вот и получается на деле, что в поле зрения эксперта попадают только случаи нарушения типичных грамматических правил, а "коммуникативная задача" воспринимается, как решенная, даже если текст эссе представляет собой "детский лепет". Хорошо бы все автоматизировать ... Я кстати на своей странице в Facebook разместил ссылку на программу для автоматической проверки эссе. Сам, правда, еще не пробовал ...

дайте ссылочку, пожалуйста. на эту программу)

Поделиться сообщением

дайте ссылочку, пожалуйста. на эту программу)

Я на айпаде ее не скопирую. Проще зайти ко мне на страницу в фейсбуке Радислав Мильруд и она там в недавних моих публикациях.

Поделиться сообщением

Скажите, а как переводить первичный балл в итоговый?

Поделиться сообщением

Я на айпаде ее не скопирую. Проще зайти ко мне на страницу в фейсбуке Радислав Мильруд и она там в недавних моих публикациях.

Видимо нужно добавиться в друзья, чтобу видеть публикации? Отправила запрос

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо, richgoodman, за, как всегда, познавательный разбор содержания!

Здесь УЧЭНИК хотел опровергнуть аргумент, что из-за автомобилей люди меньше двигаются. Получилось - "Что же касается недостатка движений,вызванного авто, то многие как-раз таки и используют КА, чтобы ездить на тренировки в спорт залы".

понятно? http://vk.com/video149221589_161593737

Изменено пользователем Wiki Li

Поделиться сообщением

Являюсь экспертом с 2004 гола. С оценкой согласна, с обоснованием тоже.

Хочу только высказаться по поводу самого задания. Тема письма нетипичная. Обычно в таких заданиях предусматривается использование лексики по темам, заявленным в кодификаторе. Откуда у современного школьника может на экзамене всплыть в голове слово "гувернантка" на английском? И спрятанных за восклицательным знаком вопросов я тоже в реальных заданиях на ЕГЭ не встречала. Естественно, многие дети этого вопроса не заметили бы.

Сейчас в продаже масса пособий по подготовке к ГИА и ЕГЭ. Я закупила достаточно много, но вот начала готовить девятиклассников к говорению в формате ГИА и вижу, что многие авторы грешат заданиями, которые вроде похожи на ГИА, но не совсем такие (как письмо-стимул в этом примере).

Здравствуйте, помогите, пожалуйста, оценить письмо ученицы. Очень буду признательна.Спасибо.

Moscow

Russia

25 April 2014

Dear Sabrina,

Thanks for your letter. Sorry I haven’t been in touch for so long.

To answer your first question,I want to say that my favourite day of the week is Sunday. It is because I canspend my all day with my family and friends.

First of all, I canvisit all my relatives. Secondly, I have a lot of hobbies, whose I can do at myweekends. For example, playing basketball and listening to music. Finally, itis my favourite day of the week, because I haven’t lessons at this day.

Speaking about yoursummer camp, where it will be situated? How long are you going to stay there? Whatare you going to do in this camp?

Hope to hear from yousoon.

Best wishes,

Ann

Поделиться сообщением

Отлично!!! Какой прекрасный ресурс, я уже попробовала - скопировала туда сочинение про автомобили! Большое СПАСИБО!

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас