Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Я вот вообще сталкиваюсь с тем, что в 11 классе не могут нормально предложение построить дети. Для меня ОЧЕНЬ удивительно, что дети в 3 классе что-то подобное могут писать.

Ооо.., они у меня те ещё "авторы" ))))))))) Это мы описывали любимое время года. Им нравится.

Завтра пойду выяснять, что за любимое животное описали мне:

My favoutire animal is wolatule thunkung. She blesk she steys in ukreuna and she eats bUrds and lizards and UnDsect, she sleeps ursudu down, it is not very small and not much, she oshent mutseze.

(подпись) MarUna. ))))))))))))))))

рядом нарисована летучая мышь......

А вот про "пользу" гугл-переводчика. Как то девочка сдала мне рассказ на ЛАТИНСКОМ!!! (5 класс). Школярум корантинум... (их класс тогда на карантине был).

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты,

Многие учащиеся задают вопрос о том, как будет происходить подсчет слов. Допускается ли превышение или уменьшение на 5-10 слов или уже будет снижен балл за сочинение или письмо?

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты,

Многие учащиеся задают вопрос о том, как будет происходить подсчет слов. Допускается ли превышение или уменьшение на 5-10 слов или уже будет снижен балл за сочинение или письмо?

Обычно допускается варьирование объема слов в эссе или письме в сторону уменьшения или увеличения на 10% то есть примерно слов на 20, включая предлоги и артикли.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, эссе. Я постаралась дать свою оценку.

C2 Comment on the following statement.

It`s not important what you wear. Following fashion is a waste of time.

What is your opinion?

Write 200 – 250 words.

Use the following plan:

- make an introduction (state the problem)

- express your personal opinion and give 2 – 3 reasons for your opinion

- express an opposing opinion and give 1 – 2 reasons for this opposing opinion

- explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

- make a conclusion restating your position

The problem of choosing clothes has always been acсute. Some people try to be fashionable while others do not place any importance on new up-to-date clothes.

From my point of view wearing fashionable clothes is not necessary. Firstly, always being stylish need a lot of time people could spend on encouraging their hobbies or studying and working. Secondly, looking nice is not always connected with buying new types of clothing every week. People may be well dressed without trying to look fashionable. Moreover, people who buy every new fashionable thing need a lot of money to satisfy their wishes, because new clothes are appearing in the shops with every passing day and cost a lot.

However, others believe that looking fashionable is not less important then other thing and it needs a lot of time being spent on it.

I`m afraid, I can`t agree with this point of view. I strongly believe that there are a lot more important things in life and looking fashionable is not the thing people should spend much of their time on.

Taking into consideration all mentioned above, I believe that looking fashionable is not the thing a lot of your time should be wasted on. You should do your best to find time for buying new clothes without wasting time on window shopping.

1. Решение коммуникативной задачи

Собственное мнение высказано и аргументировано. Однако неаргументировано контрмнение. И появление window shopping в заключение тоже странно 2 балла

2. Организация текста

Логично, поделено на абзацы, средства логической связи использованы. 3 балла

3. Лексика

new up-to-date clothes? place importance on? to encourage hobby? types of clothing? не уверена, что так можно. cлишком много thing 2 балл

4. Грамматика

a lot more important так можно? other thing, being stylish need 2 балла.

5. Орфография и пунктуация

есть then (than) acute (acute) запятая перед because. 1 балл

Итого - 10 баллов.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, ещё одно эссе. Я также постаралась дать свою оценку.

What is your opinion?

Write 200 – 250 words.

Use the following plan:

Nowadays people begin to pay more and more attention to their appearance. And the question is: wether to be in modern mass tendencies or to follow your own taste.

In my opinion following fashion is much about waste of time. Firstly, because fashion is very unpredictable thing and changes very quickly; it`s hard to be in time with it. Secondly, fashion clothes and accesoirizes usually cost a lot of money, it gets difficult to afford it and so beside the fact of wasting time is also a fact of wasting money. And finally, fashion can not always suit to your taste - you inner wanting to wear this or that piece of clothes and modern idea of what you should wear can be different.

On the other hand, being in fashion helps to be goodlooking anyway and sometimes people become world famous for just being in fashion flow.

But again these people usually follow their own taste to make something new for themselves not carrying about fashion. They create their own tendencies.

To sum up fashion is not the thing one should worry about. It changes so quickly. It`s better to look for what you are wearing yourself and be in harmony with your desire to look the way you want.

1. Решение коммуникативной задачи - 3 балла

2. Организация текста

3. Лексика

mass tendencies? to be in time with в смысле "поспевать"? follow taste? 3 балл

4. Грамматика

an unpredictable thing, it is also a fact 2 балла.

whether, accessories, good looking, . 1 балл

Итого - 12 баллов.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, ещё одно эссе. Я также постаралась дать свою оценку.

What is your opinion?

Write 200 – 250 words.

Use the following plan:

Nowadays people begin to pay more and more attention to their appearance. And the question is: wether to be in modern mass tendencies or to follow your own taste.

In my opinion following fashion is much about waste of time. Firstly, because fashion is very unpredictable thing and changes very quickly; it`s hard to be in time with it. Secondly, fashion clothes and accesoirizes usually cost a lot of money, it gets difficult to afford it and so beside the fact of wasting time is also a fact of wasting money. And finally, fashion can not always suit to your taste - you inner wanting to wear this or that piece of clothes and modern idea of what you should wear can be different.

On the other hand, being in fashion helps to be goodlooking anyway and sometimes people become world famous for just being in fashion flow.

But again these people usually follow their own taste to make something new for themselves not carrying about fashion. They create their own tendencies.

To sum up fashion is not the thing one should worry about. It changes so quickly. It`s better to look for what you are wearing yourself and be in harmony with your desire to look the way you want.

1. Решение коммуникативной задачи - 3 балла

2. Организация текста

3. Лексика

mass tendencies? to be in time with в смысле "поспевать"? follow taste? 3 балл

4. Грамматика

an unpredictable thing, it is also a fact 2 балла.

whether, accessories, good looking, . 1 балл

Итого - 12 баллов.

А разве тема внешности, что одеть и моды - это одно и то же?

Поделиться сообщением

Радислав, ну у меня есть сомнения. Но если следовать этой логике, тогда за коммуникативную задачу что ли 0? Нееет, не хочу))

И вот не для оценки. У нас в школе "гостит" немецкий школьник (10 класс вальдорфской школы, Берлин). За пару минут объяснила ему требования к эссе и посадила писать с остальными. Вот, что он написал:

There is a big discussion in the world about is it not important what you wear and following fashion is a waste of time and my statement to it is torn.

I think that fashion gives our life different lifestyles and forms. Fashion creates groups, opinions and movements. Also a point why I agree to the proposition is that fashion also boost our global market.

My counterpoints to the proposition or discussion are that fashion is definitely combined with exploitation of the manufacturing sector. Another counterpoint is that fashion affords overconsumption. For example stores which a selling trendy fashion for cheep prizes. People buy more clothes then they need and consider that behind the products hides child labor and padly paid jobs.

Other opposing opinions are that fashion is just a short flashing and repassing trend and because of this useless and waste of time and money. To such these oppinions I can`t agree totally, because the fads give the variety which we need.

Rounding off I think that the discussion will be still in the world for a long time, because the proposition has too many pros and cons. I also think that there many people who have the same opinion like me, but also people who don`t agree or don`t care about the proposition.

Поделиться сообщением

Решение коммуникативной задачи никак не может быть три балла, в крайнем случае 1 балл, и обратите внимание на 3 и 4 пункт плана, выразить противоположное мнение и дать аргументы, почему вы не согласны с этим мнением.

Поделиться сообщением

В первом предложении задания предлагают писать об одежде. Ученик следует этой инструкции.

Поделиться сообщением

wether > whether

be in modern mass tendencies > follow mass tendencies (just okay)

follow your own taste (two times in the text) > have/get/develop your own taste

Firstly, because fashion > Fashion

fashion is very unpredictable thing > fashion is a very unpredictable thing

be in time with it > follow fashion

a lot of money > much money (style)

and so beside the fact of wasting time is also a fact of wasting money. > ungrammatical verbosity

suit to your taste > suit your taste

you inner wanting > your inner urge/motivation/understanding

piece of clothes > piece of clothing

modern idea > the modern idea

good-looking means physically attractive, especially with an attractive face > look good/your best

world famous > world-famous (two times more frequent)

for just being in fashion flow > for only being fashion-forward (just is colloquial)

But again these people > Then again, those people (fashionable now ;)

for themselves not carrying about fashion > for themselves, not for other people

create their own tendencies > develop their own style

To sum up fashion is not > To sum up, fashion is not

It`s better > It is better

you are wearing yourself > one wears

... one's ... one wants

Take your time at the exam.

Поделиться сообщением

Радислав, ну у меня есть сомнения. Но если следовать этой логике, тогда за коммуникативную задачу что ли 0? Нееет, не хочу))

И вот не для оценки. У нас в школе "гостит" немецкий школьник (10 класс вальдорфской школы, Берлин). За пару минут объяснила ему требования к эссе и посадила писать с остальными. Вот, что он написал:

There is a big discussion in the world about is it not important what you wear and following fashion is a waste of time and my statement to it is torn.

I think that fashion gives our life different lifestyles and forms. Fashion creates groups, opinions and movements. Also a point why I agree to the proposition is that fashion also boost our global market.

My counterpoints to the proposition or discussion are that fashion is definitely combined with exploitation of the manufacturing sector. Another counterpoint is that fashion affords overconsumption. For example stores which a selling trendy fashion for cheep prizes. People buy more clothes then they need and consider that behind the products hides child labor and padly paid jobs.

Other opposing opinions are that fashion is just a short flashing and repassing trend and because of this useless and waste of time and money. To such these oppinions I can`t agree totally, because the fads give the variety which we need.

Rounding off I think that the discussion will be still in the world for a long time, because the proposition has too many pros and cons. I also think that there many people who have the same opinion like me, but also people who don`t agree or don`t care about the proposition.

Очень интересный пример. Видно что пишет живой ребенок а не дрессированный робот. В традиционной отметке для меня это - хорошо то есть четыре. А что касается темы эссе то в самом задании есть две темы - отношение к одежде с одной стороны и роль моды с другой. Но отношение к одежде - на первом месте. То есть тема моды здесь - второстепенным. А она в приведенном первоначальной примере почему то центральная. А почему? Да потому что наверное что то подобное раньше уже обсуждали и учили. ???

Поделиться сообщением

The problem of choosing clothes has always been acсute. Some people try to be fashionable while others do not place any importance on new up-to-date clothes.

From my point of view wearing fashionable clothes is not necessary. Firstly, always being stylish need a lot of time people could spend on encouraging their hobbies or studying and working. Secondly, looking nice is not always connected with buying new types of clothing every week. People may be well dressed without trying to look fashionable. Moreover, people who buy every new fashionable thing need a lot of money to satisfy their wishes, because new clothes are appearing in the shops with every passing day and cost a lot.

However, others believe that looking fashionable is not less important then other thing and it needs a lot of time being spent on it.

I`m afraid, I can`t agree with this point of view. I strongly believe that there are a lot more important things in life and looking fashionable is not the thing people should spend much of their time on.

Taking into consideration all mentioned above, I believe that looking fashionable is not the thing a lot of your time should be wasted on. You should do your best to find time for buying new clothes without wasting time on window shopping.

acute > serious/two-fold

place any importance on > stress the importance of

new up-to-date > verbosity

need a lot of time > demands much time (style)

on encouraging their hobbies > on their hobbies

or studying and working > or studying or working

types of clothing is okay

a lot of money > much money (style)

satisfy their wishes > meet/accommodate their wishes

are appearing > appear

with every passing day > every day

cost a lot > cost much/an arm and a leg

then other thing > than other things

needs a lot of time being spent on it > needs careful attention/one should invest much time in it

I`m afraid, I can`t > I for one can not

a lot more important > many more important

the thing people should > something people should

looking fashionable is not the thing a lot of your time should be wasted on. > rephrase

You should do your best > One should do one's best (style)

Поделиться сообщением

richgoodman

Большое спасибо за коррекцию!

eggalina, возможно Вы правы по поводу коммун.задачи. Это мой первый опыт оценивания. Посмотрим, что скажут эксперты.

Радислав, нет, эта тема раньше не обсуждалась и не училась. И я заметила психологический эффект всей этой ситуации (11 класс, ЕГЭ, окончание школы). Поговорила с психологом. Она говорит, что все выпускники переживают стресс (особенно в нашей маленькой, комфортной школе, откуда не хочется уходить) - их прежний мир рушится. И естественно они выдают не лучшие результаты - мои девочки, похоже, бессознательно считают, что выдавая такие слегка формализованные тексты, они соответствуют стандартам взрослого мира (увы, вот таким они представляют наш взрослый мир). Можно сравнивать - когда они же пишут стихи (см. ниже мою тему Free writing), это по-настоящему художественные произведения. А немцу до Абитура (типа ЕГЭ) ещё три года - он вообще расслаблен и счастлив, вот 3 месяца будет жить в экзотической России.

С другой стороны, я не думаю, что тексты настолько уж плохи - живые мысли в них есть.

В-третьих, да, возможно моя недоработка. Ну так век живи - век учись.

Поделиться сообщением

richgoodman

Большое спасибо за коррекцию!

eggalina, возможно Вы правы по поводу коммун.задачи. Это мой первый опыт оценивания. Посмотрим, что скажут эксперты.

Радислав, нет, эта тема раньше не обсуждалась и не училась. И я заметила психологический эффект всей этой ситуации (11 класс, ЕГЭ, окончание школы). Поговорила с психологом. Она говорит, что все выпускники переживают стресс (особенно в нашей маленькой, комфортной школе, откуда не хочется уходить) - их прежний мир рушится. И естественно они выдают не лучшие результаты - мои девочки, похоже, бессознательно считают, что выдавая такие слегка формализованные тексты, они соответствуют стандартам взрослого мира (увы, вот таким они представляют наш взрослый мир). Можно сравнивать - когда они же пишут стихи (см. ниже мою тему Free writing), это по-настоящему художественные произведения. А немцу до Абитура (типа ЕГЭ) ещё три года - он вообще расслаблен и счастлив, вот 3 месяца будет жить в экзотической России.

С другой стороны, я не думаю, что тексты настолько уж плохи - живые мысли в них есть.

В-третьих, да, возможно моя недоработка. Ну так век живи - век учись.

Тексты совсем даже не плохие. Но в тексте немецкого мальчика мне показалось присутствует больше живых мыслей и личного отношения, в то время как в тексте "нашей" девочки мне видится больше стереотипного и ожидаемого. Ну и какая-то двойственность темы, которая идет наверное от двойственности задания - и отношение к одежде и роль моды.

Поделиться сообщением

Тексты совсем даже не плохие. Но в тексте немецкого мальчика мне показалось присутствует больше живых мыслей и личного отношения, в то время как в тексте "нашей" девочки мне видится больше стереотипного и ожидаемого. Ну и какая-то двойственность темы, которая идет наверное от двойственности задания - и отношение к одежде и роль моды.

Да, мыслей больше, согласна. Ну тут индивидуальность другая - удивительный парень. Да и культурные (в том числе образовательные) традиции другие.

Поделиться сообщением

Здравствуйте! Оцените, пожалуйста, сочинение.

Following fashion is a waste of time.

What is your opinion?

The problem of importance clothes in people’s life is rather urgent and requires everybody’s attention.

As my personal point of view on the raised problem I should say that we have to pay much attention to what we wear and believe a good appearance is the key for success. Because, first of all, clothes are status thing and show your social position. Besides, a positive first impression mostly depends on clothing. For example, the better person is dressed the more attention he or she is going to attract. And of course, following a style is important for people particular for teenagers. It gives them the opportunity to show their individuality and to stand out.

But there have been always people who have an opposite opinion on this problem. They consider that care about fashion and style is really exaggerated. It is because following a style and being fashionable is a waste of money. Sometimes fancy clothes may cost a lot and not everybody can afford to buy it. What is more, people should buy clothes that are suitable for them. They will feel good in what they are wearing.

But nevertheless I am still sure that clothes play an important role in our life. No doubt that a good appearance gives you the chance to earn respect of society and stand out.

So in conclusion it is necessary to emphasize that the touched problem requires a complex solution. In modern life caring about fashion is one of the most important things. We should pay more attention to own style. But we must not be a shopaholic.

Поделиться сообщением

Здравствуйте! Помогите, пожалуйста оценить работу моей ученицы. Буду признательна за Вашу оценку. Заранее спасибо!

Comment on the following statement.

A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter.

Some people maintain the idea that if a person really knows a foreign language he has no problems with working as an interpreter. Others believe that you have to have special skills for that job.

I agree with the point of view that not everyone who has learned a foreign language can work as an interpreter. Firstly, an interpreter should not only be an expert in languages, but also have a thorough knowledge of other aspects of life as they work with people from different cultures and social groups. Secondly, interpreters should be physically strong to work under much stress. Thirdly, it is essentially important for an interpreter to have a good vocabulary. Every language has colloquial words, idioms which are hard to understand without good knowledge.

However, some people think that you will not have great difficulties with working as an interpreter if you know language well and practice daily. First of all, you have no problems with understanding both languages (your native language and a foreign one). If you understand something in one language you can easily translate it into another. Besides, everyone who knows a foreign language has some kind of translation experience and easily can manage with this work.

Personally I, think that daily practice and knowing only a language cannot help you because you have to know the types and peculiarities of translating. This profession requires such skills as listening, reading, speaking and writing.

All in all, interpreters should have deep knowledge not only in a foreign language but in other aspects of our life. ( 249 слов)

Поделиться сообщением

здравствуйте, уважаемые эксперты! Очень прошу ответить на вопросы по составлению ответа к заданию .С1. Действительно ли необходимо указывать в адресе вымышленные фамилию, и адрес. И второй вопрос касается черновика- нужно ли в черновике писать план ответа на письмо? Как он должен выглядеть? Очень прошу ответить.

Поделиться сообщением

The problem of importance clothes in people’s life is rather urgent and requires everybody’s attention.

As my personal point of view on the raised problem I should say that we have to pay much attention to what we wear and believe a good appearance is the key for success. Because, first of all, clothes are status thing and show your social position. Besides, a positive first impression mostly depends on clothing. For example, the better person is dressed the more attention he or she is going to attract. And of course, following a style is important for people particular for teenagers. It gives them the opportunity to show their individuality and to stand out.

But there have been always people who have an opposite opinion on this problem. They consider that care about fashion and style is really exaggerated. It is because following a style and being fashionable is a waste of money. Sometimes fancy clothes may cost a lot and not everybody can afford to buy it. What is more, people should buy clothes that are suitable for them. They will feel good in what they are wearing.

But nevertheless I am still sure that clothes play an important role in our life. No doubt that a good appearance gives you the chance to earn respect of society and stand out.

So in conclusion it is necessary to emphasize that the touched problem requires a complex solution. In modern life caring about fashion is one of the most important things. We should pay more attention to own style. But we must not be a shopaholic.

Sergey Brin feels kinda awkward.

268 words

The problem of importance clothes in people’s life is rather urgent and requires everybody’s attention. > Restate, pls. It's not a problem, okay? And mind your grammar.

As my personal point of view on the raised problem I should say > I think

and believe a good > and I believe that

key for > key to

status thing > a status thing

and show > and they show

a positive first impression mostly depends on clothing > "First impressions are based on a wide range of characteristics: age, race, culture, language, gender, physical appearance, accent, posture, voice, number of people present, and time allowed to process." Wikipedia

the better person is dressed the more attention he or she is going to attract > "... participants wanted to be friends with the Caucasian model most when she was wearing a plain sweatshirt ... It is unclear why the plain sweatshirt was most associated with friendship ..." Wikipedia

following a style > having/developing a style

for people particular for teenagers > for people especially for teenagers

stand out > stand out in the crowd

have an opposite opinion on this problem > have the opposite opinion on the subject/issue

They consider that care about fashion and style is really > They consider that the importance of following fashion might be

It is because following a style and being fashionable is a waste of money. > For example, it can cost much money.

No doubt that > There is no doubt that

gives you the chance > gives you a chance

earn respect > gain respect (two times more frequent)

So in conclusion > In conclusion,

the touched problem requires a complex solution > the subject of the essay is not simple

to own style > to own our style

we must not be shopaholics > Why not? It's fun. Also, why so strict? P. S. Shopaholic is informal.

Поделиться сообщением

Some people maintain the idea that if a person really knows a foreign language he has no problems with working as an interpreter. Others believe that you have to have special skills for that job.

I agree with the point of view that not everyone who has learned a foreign language can work as an interpreter. Firstly, an interpreter should not only be an expert in languages, but also have a thorough knowledge of other aspects of life as they work with people from different cultures and social groups. Secondly, interpreters should be physically strong to work under much stress. Thirdly, it is essentially important for an interpreter to have a good vocabulary. Every language has colloquial words, idioms which are hard to understand without good knowledge.

However, some people think that you will not have great difficulties with working as an interpreter if you know language well and practice daily. First of all, you have no problems with understanding both languages (your native language and a foreign one). If you understand something in one language you can easily translate it into another. Besides, everyone who knows a foreign language has some kind of translation experience and easily can manage with this work.

Personally I, think that daily practice and knowing only a language cannot help you because you have to know the types and peculiarities of translating. This profession requires such skills as listening, reading, speaking and writing.

All in all, interpreters should have deep knowledge not only in a foreign language but in other aspects of our life. ( 249 слов)

The text is written in American English. Right? We see practice as a verb.

people maintain the idea that > have an idea

he has no problems > he or she has no problem

people from different > people of different backgrounds and

be physically strong > be fit

essentially important > greatly/particularly important (essential is already important)

have a good vocabulary > have a wide active vocabulary

words, idioms > words and idioms

know language well > speak the languages well (four times more frequent)

Personally I, > Personally, I/Personally I

knowing only a language > only speaking two languages

have to know the types and peculiarities of translating > you should master the art of interpreting

This profession requires such skills > Interpreters are required to have such skills as listening and speaking. An interpreter is a person whose job is to translate what someone is saying into another language.

All in all, > It's not on my list of transitional devices. It is used mainly in fiction and magazines. Its usage is decreasing.

aspects of our life > aspects of life

Your English is good. But there is still room for improvement.

Поделиться сообщением

Подскажите, пожалуйста, как оформляется апостроф. В бланках книги ФИПИ не нашли апострофа в графе образцов написания.

Поделиться сообщением

The text is written in American English. Right? We see practice as a verb.

people maintain the idea that > have an idea

he has no problems > he or she has no problem

people from different > people of different backgrounds and

be physically strong > be fit

essentially important > greatly/particularly important (essential is already important)

have a good vocabulary > have a wide active vocabulary

words, idioms > words and idioms

know language well > speak the languages well (four times more frequent)

Personally I, > Personally, I/Personally I

knowing only a language > only speaking two languages

have to know the types and peculiarities of translating > you should master the art of interpreting

This profession requires such skills > Interpreters are required to have such skills as listening and speaking. An interpreter is a person whose job is to translate what someone is saying into another language.

All in all, > It's not on my list of transitional devices. It is used mainly in fiction and magazines. Its usage is decreasing.

aspects of our life > aspects of life

Your English is good. But there is still room for improvement.

Thank you very much. We'll try to correct the mistakes.

Поделиться сообщением

А Вы не подскажите, сколько баллов можно получить за такую работу?

Поделиться сообщением

Сколько баллов можно получить за такое эссе?

Поделиться сообщением

Сколько баллов можно получить за такое эссе?

По баллам не скажу но противопоставить идеи второго абзаца идеями в третьем абзаце не получилось. Четвертый абзац также не вписывается в принятую схему. В нем нужно пояснить почему автор не согласен с третьим абзацем.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас