Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Nowadays, (не уверена насчет запятой, но точно не знаю) women often work and contribute to the family budget. Some people consider that despite this a man is the main breadwinner (неясно, где он кормилец, надо добавить in a family), but there are those who believe that men and women have equal rights (может, лучше не права, а обязанности) in earning an income (money).

In my opinion, the husband is the main breadwinner even if the wife has a job. Firstly, the man is a head of the family. He works hard and tries to earn money for his family. The man must be a strong personality (?), who protects his family, while the wife helps and supports him (видимо, helps him but supports a family). Secondly, if the woman works she’ll watch a house (я понимаю, что это "смотреть за домом", но это неправильно) and look after children less as it’s necessary (никаких кратких форм в эссе быть не должно, стиль semi-formal). The husband should take the main responsibility of (for, другой предлог и смысл предложения ушел) the family.

But many people think that women’s incomes help to maintain living standards of the family on an equal basis (с кем?) if they work. (Здесь должна быть какая-нибудь связка, иначе неясно,  следующее предложение вытекает из предыдущего, дополняет его или является следствием) The wife can balance work and family duties.

Despite this, my opinion is that the main breadwinner is the husband (порядок слов). As for the opposing point of view (?), the wife can have a part time job to earn for family budget but she should spend more time with her children.

To sum up, I’d like to say that everybody in the family has a special role but the main provider should be the husband (порядок слов)

Когда внимательно все разобрала, получилось, что лексических ошибок больше, чем чисто грамматических. Конечно, может, я чего не заметила.

И еще, некоторые предложения звучат как-то очень официально и по-русски. Не знаю, как это исправить.

Но сама тема, конечно, сформулирована уж очень сурово!

Спасибо большое! Мы занимаемся по книге Заниной Эссе темы и аргументы. После nowadays у нее на одной странице в одном случае есть запятая в другом нет. Мы решили ставить. Там же есть выражение to watch the children и моя ученица перенесла его на дом. Конечно же run a house. Может быть мы не те темы берем ?

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо большое! Мы занимаемся по книге Заниной Эссе темы и аргументы. После nowadays у нее на одной странице в одном случае есть запятая в другом нет. Мы решили ставить. Там же есть выражение to watch the children и моя ученица перенесла его на дом. Конечно же run a house. Может быть мы не те темы берем ?

Если говорят watch the sky то почему нельзя сказать watch the children в смысле наблюдать за детьми чтобы не натворили что нибудь.

Поделиться сообщением

Может быть мы не те темы берем ? 

Постарайтесь брать темы из разных источников разных авторов. Никто не знает, что будет на экзамене, и кто будет сочинять темы, поэтому лучше быть готовым к разным.

Посмотрите на сайте ФИПИ, там есть демо варианты ЕГЭ за разные годы. И еще я в сети находила экзаменационные варианты за прошлые годы, на тех эссе и письмах  тоже можно потренироваться.

Поделиться сообщением

Не знаю! Погуглила, но так и не поняла.

Как моя завуч в школе говорит: "Сомнения в пользу ребенка."

Поделиться сообщением

Не знаю! Погуглила, но так и не поняла.

Как моя завуч в школе говорит: "Сомнения в пользу ребенка."

Здесь nowadays c запятой и объяснением (1 абзац, третья строчка с конца) http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/comma_answers.htm

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, работы моей ученицы. Заранее спасибо

Some people tend to believe that the mother should stay at home until her children go to school. Others believe that a nanny is a god way out.

Some people consider that a family should hire a nanny until children go to school. But others think that the mother should stay with children.

In my opinion, the mother should stay at home and bring up her children until they go to school. First of all, a nanny doesn’t replace the mother. She can look after children and teach them but she cannot give real love. Mother’s love is the key factor in upbringing of children. Secondly, if the mother spends little time with her child he or she can feel loneliness. The children have not enough attention therefore the mother should stay at home and support her little kids.

But there are those, who believe that the mother can work even when her children don’t go to school and the family hires a nanny. After the birth of a child parents must work more and provide the family. A nanny is a good way out if both of parents work. That’s why the mother should have a job as her husband does.

Despite this, I cannot agree with this opinion. I think it is better when the mother stay with her children at home. The mother can have a part time job for supporting the family’s budget but her main duty is to care about children because early childhood is the most important time of child’s development.

To sum up, I’d like to say that mother’s love, care and attention are necessary for upbringing of children. And then the children will grow up as happy and successful people.

The future of education – books or computers?

Nowadays, there is the question: what is the future of education – books or computers? Some people think that computers are the best way in getting knowledge. Others consider that only books can give the necessary information.

In my opinion, computers are the future of education. First of all, the invention of the Internet gives people many advantages. Students can find everything what they need. All old editions of books and different papers can be found on the Internet. Computers with the Internet access have all kinds of information by many authors. Secondly, storing of information in the computer is more comfortable. Students can take their phone or map-cases to school and use electronic textbooks at lessons.

But some people disagree with this opinion. They believe that books are the best way in getting knowledge for education. Such people consider that the information from the Internet is often unreliable and has many mistakes.

Despite this, I strongly disagree with this point of view. If a person wants to get the true information he or she can use the official sites on the Internet.

To sum up, I’d like to say that books are the base in getting knowledge. But now there are computers which give the same information but it’s faster and more convenient.

Поделиться сообщением

Добрый день!

Разъясните, пожалуйста, куда ставить апостроф при ответе (в отдельную клеточку или в клетку с буквой, после которой стоит апостроф).

Спасибо!

Поделиться сообщением

Добрый день!

Разъясните, пожалуйста, куда ставить апостроф при ответе (в отдельную клеточку или в клетку с буквой, после которой стоит апостроф).

Спасибо!

В отдельную клетку

Поделиться сообщением

В отдельную клетку

В отдельную клетку

Но я говорю, чтобы писали полные формы

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, работы моей ученицы. Заранее спасибо

Some people tend to believe that the mother should stay at home until her children go to school. Others believe that a nanny is a god way out.

Some people consider that a family should hire a nanny until children go to school.......

Some people consider that a family should hire a nanny until children go to school. But others think that the mother should stay with children.

In my opinion, the mother should stay at home and bring up her children until they go to school. First of all, a nanny doesn’t replace the mother. She >
няни разные нужны,
няни разные важны!
twinsitters.jpg

I know, nanny is a woman (or granny in British child speak).
Why nanny? No preschool (US), nursery school (UK)?

can look after children and teach them but she cannot give real love. Mother’s love is the key factor in upbringing of children. Secondly, if the mother spends little time with her child he or she can feel loneliness > might feel lonely.

The children have not enough attention therefore the mother should stay at home and support her little kids.

But there are those, who believe that the mother can work even when her children don’t go to school and the family hires a nanny. After the birth of a child parents must work more and provide > support

the family. A nanny is a good way out if both > of

parents work. That’s why the mother should have a job as her husband does.

Despite this > that,

I cannot agree with this opinion. I think it is better when the mother stay > stays

with her children at home. The mother can have a part time job for supporting > to contribute to

the family’s budget but her main duty is to care about children because early childhood is the most important time of child’s development.

To sum up, I’d like to say that mother’s love, care and attention are necessary for upbringing of children. And then the children will grow up as happy and successful people.

Поделиться сообщением

Television is a much > major

part of our lives > life

as > such as
our meals, work, or school. Everybody > everyone
knows it. A lot of people spend much time watching it > TV
But other > some
people think that television has destroyed communication among friends and family. > hurts relationships

In my opinion spending time watching television is really bad. First of all, it is not good for your health. Especially, if to begin > if one began
to watch television in early age. It will affect on your sight > lack of outdoor play could be linked to myopia
, it will become worse. 
Secondly, watching television takes much time that could conduct with a benefit. > that could be spent better
For example, meeting > hanging out
with friends or family, reading books. Futhermore, often on television show > there are
stupid programs, > shows
that negatively influence on people. 
However, there are people who oppose my opinion. They think that watching special programs on TV could teach good things. For example, there are a lot of chanels about science, nature. > television can be a very powerful and effective learning tool for children if used wisely.

I am afraid I do not agree with this point of view, because if you really need > information
or want to know about something you can find this > it
in books or in Internet > on the Internet
more quickly. 

All in all > (style: spoken) On the whole,
I want to say > claim
that TV really destroyed > hurts
your mind, communacation > your relationships
and your health.

You don't tell, you write. It's not spoken, it's written.

Спасибо за исправления!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Коллеги, оцените пож-та это эссе.

Ученица, которая это эссе написала, говорит, что хорошо пишет эссе.

 "Television is much spoken about nowadays. It has both good and bad points.

Television is a much part of our lives as our meals, work, or school. Everybody knows it. A lot of people spend much time watching it. But other people think that television has destroyed communication among friends and family.

In my opinion spending time watching television is really bad. First of all, it is not good for your health. Especially, if to begin to watch television in early age. It will affect on your sight, it will become worse. Secondly, watching television takes much time that could conduct with a benefit. For example, meeting with friends or family, reading books. Futhermore, often on television show stupid programs, that negatively influence on people. 

However, there are people who oppose my opinion. They think that watching special programs on TV could teach good things. For example, there are a lot of chanels about science, nature.

I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because if you really need or want to know about something you can find this in books or in Internet more quickly. 

All in all I want to say that TV really destroyed your mind, communacation and your health.

Поделиться сообщением

Я не знаю, как можно оценить это эссе, потому как тема не имеет проблемы. Тема эссе обычно формулируется так, что с ней можно согласиться или не согласиться. 

Обычная структура эссе-мнения: Я с этим (не) согласен, потому-то и посему-то. А некоторые думают по-другому - аргумент(ы). Я с этим аргументом не согласен - контраргумент(ы).

А с чем в этой теме можно согласиться или не согласиться? Телевидение имеет как хорошие, так и плохие стороны - я с этим согласен? А я не согласен? Бессмыслица.

Это тема для эссе "за и против".

Видимо, ученица это почувствовала, потому как во вступлении она фактически сформулировала свою собственную проблему, сузив тему до "телевидение мешает коммуникации".

Но тогда аргумент про здоровье во втором абзаце не по теме. 

Но в любом случае контраргумент в четвертом абзаце не опровергает аргумент противоположной стороны в третьем абзаце. Тот факт,  что в книгах и интернете можно найти информацию быстрее, не опровергает того, что некоторые передачи по ТВ (о науке и природе) могут научить хорошим вещам.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты? Подскажите, пожалуйста, как правильно ученику писать  название улицы 40 лет Победы при указании адреса в личном письме? Тоже самое касается и других имен собственных: как правильно the Bysraya Sosna river or the Fast Pine Tree river? the newspaper 'V Krayu Rodnom' or 'In Our Native Land'?

Поделиться сообщением

Названия и адреса лучше не переводить, а транслитерировать. А еще лучше писать краткий адрес, например

Yelets,

Russia.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые коллеги, подскажите, апостроф в бланке ответов ставится в отдельной клетке?

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, скажите, пожалуйста, как будет оценено содержание данного эссе: Both newspapers and television news programs can be good sources of information about current events.   What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of each of these sources?

Mass media is considered to be the best source of information. I agree with it. But some people do not think so. I will try to explain my position.

I am sure both newspapers and TV provide all information about current events. Firstly, they give all kinds of information. They can tell people about everything: from politics to culture. Secondly, news appear very fast there. In other words, people immediately get to know about those events that happened an hour ago. I think it is a good advantage.

On the other hand, some people claim nowadays there is a new source of information and it is the fastest one – the Internet. They say it provides more information and users can choose the news they need, while TV and newspapers do not give people this option.

It makes sense, but even if the Internet is the most effective way to get to know news, then it is not suitable for everyone. For example, old people do not use it, but they watch TV every day. Moreover, TV and newspapers have become a part of people’s lives. People watch TV or read newspapers when they are eating at home or having a rest after work. It is like an everyday ritual and people got used to it.

To sum it up, I am still convinced that TV and newspapers have more advantages that disadvantages because of their mobility, availability and abundance of information.  And even the Internet is not so popular.

Поделиться сообщением

Olga kamneva!

Тема этого эссе не для эссе - мнения, это - для эссе "за и против". Его нельзя оценить по экзаменационным критериям.

Изменено пользователем ilyap22

Поделиться сообщением

Названия и адреса лучше не переводить, а транслитерировать. А еще лучше писать краткий адрес, например

Yelets,

Russia.

Относительно названий периодики, альманахов и т.п. часто можно отметить  транслитерацию в тех случаях, когда названия являются или близки аббревиатуре, а также имеют местное этническое происхождение, не имеют аналогов в иностранном языке.  В остальных случаях , особенно, если название не из одного слова,  чаще всего дают переводное название, а оригинальное приводят в сноске или скобках. Такие названия несут информацию о тематической принадлежности, возрастной ориентации и т.п. В данном случае логично дать английское название (ведь предполагается, что мы рассказываем на АЯ не россиянину) и в скобках можно  дать русское. Но я не эксперт-разработчик КИМ-ов, и не все странности требований к  написанию эссе для ЕГЭ понимаю. :unsure:

Поделиться сообщением

Оцените, пожалуйста, эссе по критериям ЕГЭ

Тема: Many people think we should explore space and visit other planets. However, some people say that space exploration is a waste of time and money.

Many people are interested in flying to the moon and space. But others often criticize it, because people will spend a lot of money on these space experiments. In my opinion, people have to explore space.

As far as I am concerned, it is better, because we can develop space science, discover a new planet. Also, we will perhaps meet aliens, and they will give us new things or will teach us to operate the forces of nature. If they take out waste, our Earth will be purer. In addition, we could find new elements, minerals or even discover new laws of physics. And eventually learn more about ourselves.

On the other hand, a trip to space can be dangerous. We do not know what we can encounter. We may discover something that is extremely harmful for the living being on Earth.

I cannot agree with this opinion, because it will be better for people, for us. Our Earth will be more developed. Probably we will have a new history.

To sum up, I would like to say, that space exploration is useful and necessary for people. I hope humans support this idea and we can fly to space, and explore it.

Поделиться сообщением

Добрый день!

Уважаемые коллеги, помогите, пожалуйста советом. Нужно подготовить девочку к егэ, но у нее большие проблемы с лексическим запасом. Конечно, я изучаю методические рекомендации, кодификатор,  смотрю различные пособия для подготовки к ЕГЭ, но, может быть, кто-то сможет порекомендовать какое-то пособие, направленное именно на "набор" лексики, или официальные рекомендации. Понятно, что много чего усваивается при конкретной подготовке, но именно с этим ребенком мне бы хотелось иметь что-то вроде дежурного списка что ли. Отрабатывать на практике, конечно, будем дополнительно. Буду признательна за подсказки.

Поделиться сообщением

Добрый день!

Уважаемые коллеги, помогите, пожалуйста советом. Нужно подготовить девочку к егэ, но у нее большие проблемы с лексическим запасом. Конечно, я изучаю методические рекомендации, кодификатор,  смотрю различные пособия для подготовки к ЕГЭ, но, может быть, кто-то сможет порекомендовать какое-то пособие, направленное именно на "набор" лексики, или официальные рекомендации. Понятно, что много чего усваивается при конкретной подготовке, но именно с этим ребенком мне бы хотелось иметь что-то вроде дежурного списка что ли. Отрабатывать на практике, конечно, будем дополнительно. Буду признательна за подсказки.

Я пользовался книгами серии Vocabulary in Use в дополнение к учебникам и пособиям для подготовки к ЕГЭ. Упражнения в этих книгах не все полезны, но для работы именно над лексикой подойдут. 

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас