Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Уважаемые эксперты, хочу попросить оценить данное эссе.

Стиль, пунктуация, стилевое оформление сохранены.

Some people prefer to live in a big city, while others would like to live in a small town.

The big problem to chose where do you want to live. Some people prefer to live in a big city but others like to stay in a small town.

I believe that a big city is better than a small town. Firstly the big city can give a lot of opportunities. You can chose an university or a school, a job and a work easier than in a village or in a small town. Secondly it is a convenience. In the big city there are a lot of shops, cafes, hairdressing salons or other services. You always can book different things to home from food to books. And finally in the big city you learn to survive. If you want to be succesfull you must survive. And you learn to survive from childhood. You have to bite and to fight in a school and you have to lie and to flatter in the university. In our society you will not succed without these qualities.

Howeever, some people argue a small town better for life, because in small town everyone knows each other and they can help you in difficult moment. I am afraid I do not agree with view, because these people can refuse to help and condemn you all your life.

In conclusion I think taht the big city it is the best place for live. Only in the big city you can live a full life.

Спасибо!

Вам следует объяснить ученице как делить эссе на абзацы. И еще. Не хочется читать эссе-клон которое начинается со слов. Some people think. Вся Россия так и будет писать? Других вариантов нет?

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, прошу оценить письмо ученицы.

С 1

Yesterday I went to the cinema with Sam - for the first time. I chose a romantic comedy. Sam fell asleep during the film, and I got angry. We quarreled. Do you think it was my fault - I had chosen the wrong film? Or was it Sam's fault? Do you ever quarrel with your friends, what about? Should I phone Sam or should I wait for him to do it?

Next week I have to take an exam in history...

Write a letter to Alice.

In y your letter

- answer her questions

- ask 3 questions about her exam.

Chertcovo

Russia

June 2, 2014

Dear Alice,

Thank you for your letter. I was very happy to get it. Sorry, I have not written for so long because I have been busy at school studying for my exams.

I completely understand that you alarm about your quarrel. You have chosen a good romantic comedy. May be, Sam did not understand such films and he was bored. You need not phone to him. I think that Sam do not right and he should call you and apologize. As for me, I do not quarrel with my friends, I can find the compromiss.

It was interesting to learn about your exam. Do you like history? Have you prepared for your exam? How many documents have you learnt?

Sorry, my mum is calling me. Write back soon.

Best wishes,

Polina

Поделиться сообщением

С 1

Yesterday I went to the cinema with Sam - for the first time. I chose a romantic comedy. Sam fell asleep during the film, and I got angry. We quarreled. Do you think it was my fault - I had chosen the wrong film? Or was it Sam's fault? Do you ever quarrel with your friends, what about? Should I phone Sam or should I wait for him to do it?

Write a letter to Alice.

In y your letter

- answer her questions

Chertcovo

Russia

June 2, 2014

Dear Alice,

Thank you for your letter. I was very happy to get it. Sorry, I have not written for so long because I have been busy at school studying for my exams.

I completely understand that you alarm about your quarrel. You have chosen a good romantic comedy. May be, Sam did not understand such films and he was bored. You need not phone to him. I think that Sam do not right and he should call you and apologize. As for me, I do not quarrel with my friends, I can find the compromiss.

It was interesting to learn about your exam. Do you like history? Have you prepared for your exam? How many documents have you learnt?

Best wishes,

Polina

Поделиться сообщением

С 1

Write a letter to Alice.

In y your letter

- answer her questions

Chertcovo

Russia

June 2, 2014

Dear Alice,

Best wishes,

Polina

Я не эксперт, но готовлю к ЕГЭ уже много лет и всегда выступал против того, чтобы мои ученики не скопировали начало и концовку личных писем. Должен сказать, что у вашего ученика именно так и сделано. Первый и последний абзац можно встретить во многих учебниках... Во втором абзаце есть ошибки лексического и грамматического характера. Вопросы получились не удачными, хотя грамматически правильные. Не буду оценить, пусть оценку ставят эксперты. Желаю удачи!

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые, бесценные эксперты, прокомментируйте, пожалуйста, работу 11классника.

Задание - Some people think that you can have only one true friend.

Friendship is one of the most important feelings in the world. It has been important for people for ages. But is it better to have lots of friends or you can have only one true friend?

In my opinion it`s very difficult to find a good friend. If you have found even one you are very lucky.

Firstly, a friend is a person who is very close to you. You can share your worries and troubles with your friend. It`s a person who is always ready to help and support you. Secondly, having a best friend , you have a person you can share your happy memories and moments with. If you have a person who is always ready to support you, you are really lucky.

However, there are people who are concerned that it`s better to have lots of friends. They believe, that different people can help you observe difficult situations from different points of view.

There is no doubt, that having lots of friends you are even more lucky. But still even one friend is very valuable.

Taking into consideration all mentioned above, if you have a good friend you are a lucky person. You should take care of your friend because friendship need mutual understanding, efort and love.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые, бесценные эксперты, прокомментируйте, пожалуйста, работу 11классника.

Friendship is one of the most important feelings in the world. It has been important for people for ages. But is it better to have lots of friends or you can have only one true friend?

In my opinion it`s very difficult to find a good friend. If you have found even one you are very lucky.

Firstly, a friend is a person who is very close to you. You can share your worries and troubles with your friend. It`s a person who is always ready to help and support you. Secondly, having a best friend , you have a person you can share your happy memories and moments with. If you have a person who is always ready to support you, you are really lucky.

However, there are people who are concerned that it`s better to have lots of friends. They believe, that different people can help you observe difficult situations from different points of view.

There is no doubt, that having lots of friends you are even more lucky. But still even one friend is very valuable.

Taking into consideration all mentioned above, if you have a good friend you are a lucky person. You should take care of your friend because friendship need mutual understanding, efort and love.

Friendship - это не чувство а отношения между людьми. Я бы предложил Вашему ученику сначала назвать очень коротко буквально в 1-2 словах аргументы для каждого абзаца а потом разбил бы текст на нужное количество абзацев. Каждый абзац бы начал с тезисного предложения далее развал бы эту мысль в 1-2-3 аргументах как положено по инструкции к заданию. В полном виде все это нужно представить с введением и выводом. После этого работу можно оценить. Не забудьте что тема эссе не о дружбе а о количестве друзей.

Поделиться сообщением

Без полного задания трудновато сказать, но попробуем. Наверное, полностью задание звучит как

Some people think that you can have only one true friend. What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?

Write 200 – 250 words.

Use the following plan:

− make an introduction (state the problem)

− express your personal opinion and give 2 – 3 reasons for your opinion

− express an opposing opinion and give 1 – 2 reasons for this opposing opinion

− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

− make a conclusion restating your position

Если исходить из такой формулировки, то:

решение коммуникативной задачи: 1 балл, так как противоположная точка зрения упомянута, но не раскрыта. Совсем нет информации explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

Организация текста: 1 или 2 балла, так как нет explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion. Есть проблемы с организацией абзацев.

Лексика: 3 балла (есть одна ошибка, неверно употреблено слово concerned)

Грамматика: 3 балла (есть ошибки, но вписываются в максимально допустимое количество)

Орфография и пунктуация: 2 балла (есть одна ошибка в слове effort).

Но в целом в сочинении есть большая проблема с общей логикой текста. Тема задания заявлена одна, ученик ее интерпретирует по-своему (is it better to have lots of friends or you can have only one true friend?)и не раскрывает полностью: из текста видно, что пишет он скорее о возможности иметь много друзей и о том, что это трудно, а не о том, лучше это или хуже, чем иметь одного настоящего друга. Поэтому возникает впечатление, что текст написан в ответ на другое задание. Из-за этого на экзамене с подобным текстом оценка может быть значительно ниже.

Поделиться сообщением

Алексей, спасибо! Всё предельно ясно. Будем работать дальше. Благодарю от всей души!

Радислав, очень ценю Ваши комментарии, спасибо!

Поделиться сообщением

С 1

Write a letter to Alice.

In y your letter

- answer her questions

Chertcovo

Russia

June 2, 2014

Dear Alice,

Best wishes,

Polina

Непростое письмо для оценивания. Давайте попробуем рассмотреть его по шагам.

1. Решение коммуникативной задачи. В письме заданы следующие вопросы, а экзаменуемый пытается давать на них ответы:

Вопрос - ответ

Do you think it was my fault - I had chosen the wrong film? - You have chosen a good romantic comedy. Ответ неполный, так как не содержится ответа на вопрос Do you think it was my fault. В ответе подразумевается, что это не вина корреспондента, но словами это не выражено.

Or was it Sam's fault? - May be, Sam did not understand such films and he was bored. Снова нет четкого ответа, он только подразумевается (возможно, это не вина Сэма, могут быть другие причины, например:... - но ничего подобного словами не написано).

Do you ever quarrel with your friends, what about? - странная формулировка вопроса, не вполне корректная по языку. Складывается впечатление, что задание взято не из открытого банка заданий или не из издания, выверенного разработчиками реальных КИМов. Ответ дан: As for me, I do not quarrel with my friends, I can find the compromiss.

Should I phone Sam or should I wait for him to do it? - Ответ дан полностью: You need not phone to him. I think that Sam do not right and he should call you and apologize. При этом в ответе частично содержится ответ на вопрос Or was it Sam's fault?

Далее, заданы три вопроса: Do you like history? Have you prepared for your exam? How many documents have you learnt? Первый вопрос может вызвать сомнения, так как он об отношении к истории вообще, а не об экзамене.

В целом по решению коммуникативной задачи: задание выполнено не полностью, 1 балл.

Организация текста:

из-за того. что ответ на один из вопросов разбит на две части и дается в разных частях письма, это может выглядеть нарушением логики, но не думаю, что эксперты станут придираться. 2 балла.

Языковое оформление текста: есть ошибки: understand that you alarm, Sam do not right, the compromiss, How many documents have you learnt? 1 балл

Итого: 4 балла

Я посоветовал бы ученице:

1. Четко давать ответы на поставленные вопросы. Если вопрос требует ответа "да" или ответа "нет", то так и писать на экзамене.

2. Повторить использование глаголов be и do в качестве вспомогательных

Поделиться сообщением

Большое спасибо за возможность получить оценку экспертов !Сочинение моей 11классницы- очень самоуверенной. Как бы вы оценили?

A lot of people travel nowadays. It is not surprising because distances between countries are becoming shorter due to the development of transport. It provides people to know about other places and their history. But some people believe that travelling is waste of time.

In my opinion, travel is one of the greatest ways to broaden the mind. Firstly, when you travel to another country you are exposed to things which you would probably never experience if you stayed at home. Traveling gives us an opportunity to explore the country and learn about its costumes and traditions. In addition, it is a good chance to try national food and take part in national festivals. Moreover, travelling is the best way to practise foreign languages and to make new friends.

However, there are people who go travelling, choose expensive hotels and for them travelling means only entertainment and shopping. They consider going on excursions and visiting museums is a waste of time. They just relax and have fun.

Nevertheless, I think it is not right if you have come to unknown country it is necessary to learn as much as possible about it. You can relax and have fun at home.

To sum up, travel can expand our outlook if we travel in order to gain new experiences. On the contrary, if tourists are too lazy, they will not benefit from their journeys. So we may say that travelling broadens the minds which wants to be broaden.

Жаль, что нет формулировки задания, без нее точно оценить решение коммуникативной задачи практически невозможно. У экспертов для этого есть даже дополнительная схема оценивания, которая помогает выяснить насколько полно коммуникативная задача решена. Попробую исходить только из ответа ученицы, но реальная оценка с помощью формулировки задания и дополнительной схемы оценивания может отличаться от того, что даю я. Предполагаю, что задание звучит следующим образом:

Some people think that travelling is a waste of time.

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?

Write 200–250 words.

Use the following plan:

− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion

− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion

Решение коммуникативной задачи: я бы поставил 3 балла, хотя причины для opposing opinion выражены не очень четко (entertainment and shopping, they relax and have fun - это не столько причины, сколько описания действий. Четче было бы написать They think that entertainment and shopping are more ineteresting than learning new things и they prefer to relax and have fun. но это скорее рекомендация, ответ девочки вполне можно засчитать.

Организация текста: 3 балла. Хорошо использованы средства логической связи.

Лексика: демонстрируется хороший лексический запас. 3 балла.

Грамматика: есть ряд ошибок. It provides people to know; travelling is waste of time; They consider going on excursions and visiting museums is a waste of time (можно неверное употребление слова consider отнести к лексической ошибке, либо посчитать, что девочка пропустила нужный союз и написала вместо него is, тогда это ошибка грамматическая); the minds which wants. Как бы мы ни считали пример с consider, на оценку лексики он не повлияет, но и если убрать его из грамматики и пененести в лексику, оценка за грамматику все равно попадает в ту же категорию (больше 2 ошибок, но не более 4). 2 балла.

Орфография и пунктуация: 2 балла.

Итого: 14 баллов. В целом очень хорошая работа, но советую:

1. Повторить артикли

2. Обращать внимание на согласование глаголов по числу.

Поделиться сообщением

Жаль, что нет формулировки задания, без нее точно оценить решение коммуникативной задачи практически невозможно. У экспертов для этого есть даже дополнительная схема оценивания, которая помогает выяснить насколько полно коммуникативная задача решена. Попробую исходить только из ответа ученицы, но реальная оценка с помощью формулировки задания и дополнительной схемы оценивания может отличаться от того, что даю я. Предполагаю, что задание звучит следующим образом:

Some people think that travelling is a waste of time.

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?

Write 200–250 words.

Use the following plan:

− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion

− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion

Решение коммуникативной задачи: я бы поставил 3 балла, хотя причины для opposing opinion выражены не очень четко (entertainment and shopping, they relax and have fun - это не столько причины, сколько описания действий. Четче было бы написать They think that entertainment and shopping are more ineteresting than learning new things и they prefer to relax and have fun. но это скорее рекомендация, ответ девочки вполне можно засчитать.

Организация текста: 3 балла. Хорошо использованы средства логической связи.

Лексика: демонстрируется хороший лексический запас. 3 балла.

Грамматика: есть ряд ошибок. It provides people to know; travelling is waste of time; They consider going on excursions and visiting museums is a waste of time (можно неверное употребление слова consider отнести к лексической ошибке, либо посчитать, что девочка пропустила нужный союз и написала вместо него is, тогда это ошибка грамматическая); the minds which wants. Как бы мы ни считали пример с consider, на оценку лексики он не повлияет, но и если убрать его из грамматики и пененести в лексику, оценка за грамматику все равно попадает в ту же категорию (больше 2 ошибок, но не более 4). 2 балла.

Орфография и пунктуация: 2 балла.

Итого: 14 баллов. В целом очень хорошая работа, но советую:

1. Повторить артикли

2. Обращать внимание на согласование глаголов по числу.

Я каждый раз напоминаю, что сам не являюсь экспертом и мои суждения основаны на общем опыте написания эссе. В этой работе решение коммуникативной задачи меня не удовлетворило. Если второй абзац еще как-то аргументирован, хотя и очень стандартно (все эти аргументы можно встретить в любом эссе на подобную тему о путешествиях и состряпать такой текст можно за секунду), то третий абзац с выражением противоположного мнения выглядит намного более скупо и формально. Четвертый абзац никак не опровергает мысли предыдущего, третьего абзаца, а автор просто категорично утверждает свою точку зрения. Я не спорю о баллах и не буду ничего ставить, но мне хочется понять прежде всего самому: чему мы учим наших выпускников на материале эссе? Правила ЕГЭ нужно безусловно соблюдать, как нужно соблюдать правила любого российского или международного экзамена. Но главное внимание все же нужно наверное обращать на содержание и уровень мышления молодого человека в его эссе. Это все же задание повышенного уровня сложности.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, С1.

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Robert who writes:

…We’ve moved to a new town. It’s small and green. My neighbours say that it hasn’t changed a bit for the last two centuries. Have you noticed any recent changes in your city? What are they? Do you like or dislike them? Why?

Yesterday my mum won a cooking competition…

Write a letter to Robert.

Moscow

Russia

04/03/14

Dear Robert,

Thanks a lot for your letter. Sorry I haven`t been in touch for so long.

You asked about changing environment in my city. Well, as you know, I live in the capital, so it`s also educational, political, cultural and economical centre and changing usually involves its developing and growing. The most noticable recent changes include building of new high blocks of flats, new lines of the underground transport and stations, new playgrounds for kids and there appear clean, green parks for rest and fun. I think the city becomes more of European standards and I find it really exciting!

What did your mom cook on the competition? What was the prize? Do you enjoy cooking?

Well, I have to go now as I have to do my homework.

Write back soon!

Love,

Dasha

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, С1.

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Robert who writes:

…We’ve moved to a new town. It’s small and green. My neighbours say that it hasn’t changed a bit for the last two centuries. Have you noticed any recent changes in your city? What are they? Do you like or dislike them? Why?

Moscow

Russia

04/03/14

Dear Robert,

Thanks a lot for your letter. Sorry I haven`t been in touch for so long.

You asked about changing environment in my city. Well, as you know, I live in the capital, so it`s also educational, political, cultural and economical centre and changing usually involves its developing and growing. The most noticable recent changes include building of new high blocks of flats, new lines of the underground transport and stations, new playgrounds for kids and there appear clean, green parks for rest and fun. I think the city becomes more of European standards and I find it really exciting!

What did your mom cook on the competition? What was the prize? Do you enjoy cooking?

Well, I have to go now as I have to do my homework.

Write back soon!

Love,

Dasha

Я обратил внимание на общий характер ответов на вопросы. Информации на самом деле в письме нет. Есть шаблонные фразы из передовой статьи газеты Правда типа "на заводе полным ходом идет социалистическое соревнование" а что конкретно там происходит неясно. Я бы не хотел получить в ответ на мое письмо ответы в стиле отчета о достижениях на словах.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, и ещё одно, это же задание.

Russia

Moscow

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your letter. I was so glad to hear from you! I really should have written sooner. I was busy with my exams.

You asked me whether something had changed in my city in recent years. You know, I don`t think my city has changed much in previous 10 years. But there are new modern buildings and monuments which make it look a little bit different. As for me, I don`t think they are very beautiful, because I don`t like modern architecture very much.

You told me about your mom`s victory in a cooking competition. When was this competition? What was the task? What did they have to cook? I`m very proud of your mom! Bring my warmest regards to her!

Sorry, I have to go and get on with my work.

Write soon!

Best wishes,

Lisa

Поделиться сообщением

Я обратил внимание на общий характер ответов на вопросы. Информации на самом деле в письме нет. Есть шаблонные фразы из передовой статьи газеты Правда типа "на заводе полным ходом идет социалистическое соревнование" а что конкретно там происходит неясно. Я бы не хотел получить в ответ на мое письмо ответы в стиле отчета о достижениях на словах.

Радислав, спасибо за фидбэк! Я делаю всё что в моих силах, чтобы "расслабить" девочек (у меня двое сдают ЕГЭ). Но что поделаешь - это их стратегия: в устной речи непосредственные и "натуральные", в письменной иногда прибегают к закостеневшим оборотам. Ещё раз повторю - делаю, что могу. Пришла я в этот (11ый класс) только в этом учебном году.

Может Вам отогреет душу следующее письмо (сегодня с будущими участницами ЕГЭ это задание делали и другие ребята, на ЕГЭ чихавшие))

"Hello, Robert! It`s very interesting!

I`m glad for you. I wanna move to a new town too. I have to go to Nuernberg. It`s in Germany.

Oh, yes. I do! But this changes are so few. We have new stations in my city. I like it, but I like stations in Germany more than in Moscow.

I like it, because I find all new things interesting.

Oh! I find your mother very nice. She is so wonderful woman!

Did your mom win a cooking competitions many times?

Can you give me fotos from this competitions?

How is your family?

Say `hi` to your mother from me!

Good bye!"

Поделиться сообщением

Здравствуйте, готовлю девочку к ЕГЭ. Не совсем довольна ее письменными заданиями С1. Может, вы можете подсказать, чего не хватает в выполненном задании.

Rita Ivanova

Yelizovo

Russia

29 March, 2014

Dear Tom,

I was very happy to get a letter. I’m sorry I haven’t written to you for a long time.

First, let me answer your questions. Usually we go to the museums once a year, because there are few museums in our krai. One of my favourite is the Airport museum. In it you can see a lot of pictures, photos, old exhibits and interesting books. A friendly guide will tell you a lot about aviation in th past, famous pilots and airplanes. I think it is important to visit museums, because, when you come there, you learn a lot about history, nature, culture and people who lived many years ago.

You wrote me about your plan to go hiking. Where will you go? Will you take other people such as your classmates, friends or relatives? When will you go?

That’s all my news. I must go shopping with my mum. Write me soon!

Best wishes,

Rita

Задание следующее:

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Tom who writes:

Last month our class went to Washington to visit the National Museum of American History. It was my first visit there and it was fun! How often do you go to museums with your class, if at all? Which museum is your favourite or what museum would you like to visit? Why do you think people should go there?

This summer we plan to go hiking with my parents.

Write a letter to Tom.

In your letter

- answer his questions

- ask 3 questions about his summer plans

Write 100 – 140 words.

Remember the rules of letter writing.

И еще вопрос: адрес и дата должны быть слева или справа

Поделиться сообщением

И снова новости:

http://echo.msk.ru/n...96638-echo.html

Они только что об этом (возможность выяснить ответы) узнали?))))biggrin.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста C2.

Comment on the following statement.

Public libraries are becoming less popular and they will soon disappear.

What is your opinion?

Every new generation and people as a whole need sources of information. For a long time they were stories told by grandparents, songs, myths and books that were kept in libraries. The question is: do libraries still remain an important source of information among growing generation or something else came in their place?

I think I have to agree with the fact that public libraries are becoming less popular. To start with, they can`t always help you to find needed books or sources, as sometimes they contains books donated by people that just threw them away. Besides, some libraries don`t allow to take some materials away and it`s inconvenient to use them in the building itself. And the last and the most reasonable argument is the appearance of internet and TV, that give one fast, vast information on the stating problem without wasting time and leaving home.

Some people argue that in libraries you can find more exact, true knowledge on the problem and they like the atmosphere there.

But in the fast rhythm of city it is easier and more convenient to get information as quick as possible and now with such innovations as TV, internet, electronic books it becomes possible. And with the right use you can indeed find anything.

Taking everything into account I can say that libraries are losing their status and are no longer the place one can go to satisfy his searching needs. Unfortunately it all goes to their being just a piece of cultural heritage or disappearance.

Поделиться сообщением

Добрый день, всем! Помогите, пожалуйста, оценить работу моей ученицы. Заранее спасибо.

… In our city we have an annual competition for teenagers who make their own short films. This year I got the second prize for a film about my grandparents. Do you think it’s important to record family history? Who do you think should do it? How can it be done best? This month is my mom’s birthday and now I am thinking about a gift for her. I want it to be very special…

Chelyabinks,

Russia

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your letter, which I’ve just received. It was great to hear your news.

In your letter you asked me about recording family history. I think that it’s very important to do it. Every family should record their history. After some years all family members will be happy to see it. These recordings will remind them about happy pastime. There are many ways to record history. For example, family can hire an event photographer or take photos by themselves. My family and I prefer to record our family history by ourselves, because it’s very personal and we don’t want somebody to see our photos and videos.

Congratulations to your mom! Does she have a hobbies? How old is she? Does she like to cook?

I have to go now. It’s time to do my homework.

Love,

Ksenia.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, Радислав Петрович, спасибо вам за отклики.

Буду все учитывать в работе.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, Радислав Петрович, спасибо вам за отклики.

Буду все учитывать в работе.

Я больше занимаюсь вопросами подготовки к экзамену. А эта работа всегда шире, чем "подгонка под экзаменационный шаблон". Мы видим, что шаблоны быстро меняются. Наверное должен измениться и формат книг для подготовки к ЕГЭ. Нельзя же выбрасывать тираж в связи с неожиданным изменением в правилах экзамена.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените пож-та следующее эссе.

Пунктуация и орфография сохранены.

A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter.

Interpreter is a very popular profession today, because communications between countries are becoming stronger and atronger.

It is popularly believed, that fluency in a foreign language is one of the most benefecial skills for interpreter, that for a person who is fluent in a foreign language work as an interpreter would be easy.

In my opinion, these people are right. I believe that fluency in a foreign language give people possibility to be a good interpreter. Firstly, persons who can speak foreign language with a high speed can quickly translate any thought from their native language to this foreign language. And secondly, these people can also at once understand what are a native speaker telling. So I think it is all qualities that individual should have to be a great translater.

However, some people argue that fluency is not enough to can easily work as an interpretor. They think that an interpretor should also have such qualities, as sociality, presentability and other. As for the language qualities people believe that translater should have a good diction, for example.

I am afraid I do not agreewith this view, because, in my opinion, interpretor is just a person who have to know two languages - naitive and one foreign translate to. Of course, all people know their naitive language perfect. So, if person is fluent in a foreign language, I think it means she know this language good too. Therefore, this person can quickly understand and translate from one to another language and vice versa. What else do you need?

In conclusion I'd like to say that if human have fluency in a foreign language he could be a good interpretor.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените пож-та следующее эссе.

Пунктуация и орфография сохранены.

A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter.

Interpreter is a very popular profession today, because communications between countries are becoming stronger and atronger.

It is popularly believed, that fluency in a foreign language is one of the most benefecial skills for interpreter, that for a person who is fluent in a foreign language work as an interpreter would be easy.

In my opinion, these people are right. I believe that fluency in a foreign language give people possibility to be a good interpreter. Firstly, persons who can speak foreign language with a high speed can quickly translate any thought from their native language to this foreign language. And secondly, these people can also at once understand what are a native speaker telling. So I think it is all qualities that individual should have to be a great translater.

However, some people argue that fluency is not enough to can easily work as an interpretor. They think that an interpretor should also have such qualities, as sociality, presentability and other. As for the language qualities people believe that translater should have a good diction, for example.

I am afraid I do not agreewith this view, because, in my opinion, interpretor is just a person who have to know two languages - naitive and one foreign translate to. Of course, all people know their naitive language perfect. So, if person is fluent in a foreign language, I think it means she know this language good too. Therefore, this person can quickly understand and translate from one to another language and vice versa. What else do you need?

In conclusion I'd like to say that if human have fluency in a foreign language he could be a good interpretor.

А кто предложил детям такую тему? Это же для психолингвистов задачка.

Поделиться сообщением

"A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter."

Эта тема эссе на ЕГЭ была в прошлом году в Красноярском крае.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас