Перейти к содержимому
Zhossmen

Эссе в формате ЕГЭ Some people think that lifelong friendship exists only in books and films. Others believe it exists in real life.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Some people think that lifelong friendship exists only in books and films. Others believe it exists in real life.

A great number of people share the view that lifelong friendship exists only in books and films while there are some who do no fall in with this opinion. They reckon that you can find a true friend who will be with you for all your life. Let us look into this issue more thoroughly.

It goes without saying that friendship is a precious gift and everybody needs someone to communicate and share interests with.

Personally, I believe in lifelong friendships and cannot imagine my life without friends. Firstly, if your friend supports you, gives adviсe and helps out why your relationships should break out? Secondly, being a true friend, you make your mate’s life happier, share his or her interests, divide sorrows and failures. Also, you enjoy your friend’s success and never envy. Hence, doing these together will lead to lasting relationship.  [СП1] 

Nevertheless, there are some who argue that lifelong relationships exist only in fairy tales. They claim that there are many factors which can terminate friendships: moving to another city, betrayal or envy.

Still I cannot share this position and think if people analyze their friend’s actions and judgments they will not be betray. Moreover, there are many examples of lifelong relationships owing to the fact that lots of people say about their mates that they have been friends since childhood.

All in all, I strongly believe that everybody can find a friend he can trust all his  life.

CПАСИБО ЗА ПРОВЕРКУ!

[СП1](п.с. не слишком много обращений на вы? Так можно?)

Поделиться сообщением

Some people think that lifelong friendship exists only in books and films. Others believe it exists in real life.

A great number of people share the view that lifelong friendship exists only in books and films while there are some who do no fall in with this opinion. They reckon that you can find a true friend who will be with you for all your life. Let us look into this issue more thoroughly.

It goes without saying that friendship is a precious gift and everybody needs someone to communicate and share interests with.

Personally, I believe in lifelong friendships and cannot imagine my life without friends. Firstly, if your friend supports you, gives adviсe and helps out why your relationships should break out? Secondly, being a true friend, you make your mate’s life happier, share his or her interests, divide sorrows and failures. Also, you enjoy your friend’s success and never envy. Hence, doing these together will lead to lasting relationship.  [СП1] 

Nevertheless, there are some who argue that lifelong relationships exist only in fairy tales. They claim that there are many factors which can terminate friendships: moving to another city, betrayal or envy.

Still I cannot share this position and think if people analyze their friend’s actions and judgments they will not be betray. Moreover, there are many examples of lifelong relationships owing to the fact that lots of people say about their mates that they have been friends since childhood.

All in all, I strongly believe that everybody can find a friend he can trust all his  life.

CПАСИБО ЗА ПРОВЕРКУ!

[СП1](п.с. не слишком много обращений на вы? Так можно?)

Отмечу то, что сразу бросилось в глаза: повторяющиеся фразы, то есть, недостаточная выразительность речи. Есть ошибки типа "break out" - разразиться, а не то что автор имеет в виду. Имеются грамматические неточности. Ну и то, на что я всегда обращаю особое внимание - бедность аргументов и недостаточное владение предметом общения. Автор наверное в целом успевает по английскому где-то на "наше хорошо", а вот с мыслями всего лишь удовлетворительно. Баллы по ЕГЭ не ставлю - не эксперт.

Поделиться сообщением

Отмечу то, что сразу бросилось в глаза: повторяющиеся фразы, то есть, недостаточная выразительность речи. Есть ошибки типа "break out" - разразиться, а не то что автор имеет в виду. Имеются грамматические неточности. Ну и то, на что я всегда обращаю особое внимание - бедность аргументов и недостаточное владение предметом общения. Автор наверное в целом успевает по английскому где-то на "наше хорошо", а вот с мыслями всего лишь удовлетворительно. Баллы по ЕГЭ не ставлю - не эксперт.

Спасибо Вам огромное!

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас