Перейти к содержимому
Tonks

Конкурс “3 best questions to Ron Morrain”

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Условия проведения конкурса

“3 best questions to Ron Morrain

Портал www.englishteachers.ru дает учителям возможность получать самую современную информацию о методике преподавания английского языка. В рамках данного конкурса можно задать вопрос Ron Morrain, co-founder and Director of Studies at the Language Learning Centers Europe (Duisburg, Germany). Ron Morrain specializes in task-based learning and mind mapping in teaching English.

Сроки конкурса:

·        прием вопросов до 26 ноября;

·        27 ноября – подведение итогов;

·        28 ноября – публикация результатов конкурса.

Условия участия:

1.     До 26 ноября опубликуйте свой вопрос Рону Моррейну в этой теме.

2.     27 ноября все вопросы будут переданы Рону Моррейну, чтобы он выбрал 3 самых интересных вопроса.

3.     28 ноября список победителей и их вопросы будут опубликованы на портале www.englishteachers.ru.

4.     Рон Моррейн даст ответы на заданные вопросы. Видео с ответами будет выложено на Youtube-канале Englishteachersru

Приз:

Авторы 3 лучших вопросов получат по одной электронной художественной книге, на свой выбор, из ассортимента интернет-магазина “Титул”.

Поделиться сообщением

Ron, thanks a lot for a brilliant idea with road minding. I do it perfectly with children and mini-groups, but unfortunately it doesn't work at all in one-to-one classes with adults. They tend to say either "let me do it at home" or just don't show any enthusiasm. What might I do wrong?

Поделиться сообщением

I don't quite understand what is task-based learning and mind mapping in teaching English, but I guess it's like an assosiation game..  Am I right? Can boardgames be considered as a  task-based learning if students are needed to make a one? And what is difference between the task-based learning and the method of projects? Thank you)

Поделиться сообщением

I agree that our main aim is not to value but to teach a student to speak English and be understood even if they do grammar, spelling or other mistakes. But being  teachers in our educational system we have to value and put marks at school. What system of values do you practice if any and how can and should we put marks for their results in mind-mapping works? In other words: how do you emphasize their work so that the students could feel they are successful or need some more practice after fulfilling the mind mapping tasks? Thank you!

Поделиться сообщением

1.Are colours important in mind mapping? What colours are preferable?

2. How does mind mapping  help teachers  for CPD ( Continue Professional Development) ?

Поделиться сообщением

When it comes to task-based learning, do you feel it's preferable to challenge students or, on the contrary, ensure that the task does not prove too difficult for them?

Поделиться сообщением

Good morning or afternoon or evening! I like the method of mind-map very much. I have such a question- When and how did you come to this method?

And how succesful do your teachers and students use mind-maps on the lessons?

Is it the basic of your lessons every day? Is it your feature?

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые коллеги, 

Приём вопросов закончен. 

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые коллеги! Подведены итоги  конкурса “3 best questions to Ron Morrain”.

Публикуем вопросы, которые стали лучшими по мнению Рона Моррейна.

1.  Ron, thanks a lot for a brilliant idea with road minding. I do it perfectly with children and mini-groups, but unfortunately it doesn't work at all in one-to-one classes with adults. They tend to say either "let me do it at home" or just don't show any enthusiasm. What might I do wrong? (by Jullietaa)

2.  I agree that our main aim is not to value but to teach a student to speak English and be understood even if they do grammar, spelling or other mistakes. But being  teachers in our educational system we have to value and put marks at school. What system of values do you practice if any and how can and should we put marks for their results in mind-mapping works? In other words: how do you emphasize their work so that the students could feel they are successful or need some more practice after fulfilling the mind mapping tasks? Thank you! (by Helga_Valentina)

3. Good morning or afternoon or evening! I like the method of mind-map very much. I have such a question- When and how did you come to this method? And how succesful do your teachers and students use mind-maps on the lessons? Is it the basic of your lessons every day? Is it your feature? (by YuliaSergeevna)

Поздравляем победителей!

Просим авторов этих вопросов выслать на connect@englishteachers.ru ссылку на  одну электронную художественную книгу, на свой выбор, из ассортимента интернет-магазина “Титул” и адрес своей эл. почты для получения приза.

Поделиться сообщением

В 28.11.2018 в 16:20, Bridge сказал:

Уважаемые коллеги! Подведены итоги  конкурса “3 best questions to Ron Morrain”.

Публикуем вопросы, которые стали лучшими по мнению Рона Моррейна.

1.  Ron, thanks a lot for a brilliant idea with road minding. I do it perfectly with children and mini-groups, but unfortunately it doesn't work at all in one-to-one classes with adults. They tend to say either "let me do it at home" or just don't show any enthusiasm. What might I do wrong? (by Jullietaa)

2.  I agree that our main aim is not to value but to teach a student to speak English and be understood even if they do grammar, spelling or other mistakes. But being  teachers in our educational system we have to value and put marks at school. What system of values do you practice if any and how can and should we put marks for their results in mind-mapping works? In other words: how do you emphasize their work so that the students could feel they are successful or need some more practice after fulfilling the mind mapping tasks? Thank you! (by Helga_Valentina)

3. Good morning or afternoon or evening! I like the method of mind-map very much. I have such a question- When and how did you come to this method? And how succesful do your teachers and students use mind-maps on the lessons? Is it the basic of your lessons every day? Is it your feature? (by YuliaSergeevna)

Поздравляем победителей!

Просим авторов этих вопросов выслать на connect@englishteachers.ru ссылку на  одну электронную художественную книгу, на свой выбор, из ассортимента интернет-магазина “Титул” и адрес своей эл. почты для получения приза.

А где ответы на вопросы???

Поделиться сообщением

Здравствуйте! У меня почта выдает ошибку при отправке, я несколько раз пробовала отправить ссылку на книгу.

Поделиться сообщением

В 03.12.2018 в 16:07, jullietaa сказал:

А где ответы на вопросы???

Сразу после того как Рон даст ответы на вопросы, видео будет выложено на канале Englishteachersru на Youtube, а ссылка на него будет выложена здесь.

Поделиться сообщением

В 04.12.2018 в 09:20, YuliaSergeevna сказал:

Здравствуйте! У меня почта выдает ошибку при отправке, я несколько раз пробовала отправить ссылку на книгу.

Извините, в адресе была ошибка. Сейчас все исправили. Ждём Вашего письма на эл. адрес connect@englishteachers.ru 

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас