Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi! Whom should we write if we want to exchange letters with your kids? ))

Hello! We are glad that you want to be our pen pals! :unsure: On Monday we'll create personal E-mail at our school website and send you the address.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello to everybody who would like to communicate with us! Here is our address: svetlogorskkids@mail.ru :unsure:

Поделиться сообщением

Hello to everybody who would like to communicate with us! Here is our address: svetlogorskkids@mail.ru :unsure:

Hello! First of all let us introduce ourselves. We are the 9th form students of Bascacovo school. Bascacovo is village near Gagarin. Gagarin is a native town of the first cosmonaut in Smolensk region. President Medvedev visited Gagarin this summer. We are the members of the school Internet project club, that’s why we want to take part in a project “A living city”.Here is our address Bascacovoschool@yandex.ru Now we are preparing project "Place we are live in" We will be able send it soon.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello! We'd like to present you our town. If you'd like to know more information about it - write and we'll answer :rolleyes:

Svetlogorsk..ppt

Svetlogorsk1.ppt

Svetlogorsk1..ppt

Svetlogorsk3.ppt

Поделиться сообщением

have you any results of this project?сan you say on what stage you are now and what is happening with penpalling?

Поделиться сообщением

Hello! First of all let us introduce ourselves. We are the 9th form students of Bascacovo school. Bascacovo is village near Gagarin. Gagarin is a native town of the first cosmonaut in Smolensk region.

Вы изучаете историю родного края. Такая тема проекта есть в Вики - летописи.ру www.letopisi.ru Может быть, вам будет интересно участвовать в этом проекте.

Поделиться сообщением

have you any results of this project?сan you say on what stage you are now and what is happening with penpalling?

We' ll be happy to have penpals. As you see we placed some information about ourselves and our town but nobody answered and introduced their homeplace. So the project is only on the first stage. If you want to tell something about yourself - PLEASE write and send the presentation. The project is very interesting. Let's be friends :(

Поделиться сообщением

We' ll be happy to have penpals. As you see we placed some information about ourselves and our town but nobody answered and introduced their homeplace. So the project is only on the first stage. If you want to tell something about yourself - PLEASE write and send the presentation. The project is very interesting. Let's be friends :(

The point is I am not a school teacher but I have two students the same age as your pupils are. We’ve read your introductions and seen the presentations of your hometown – we are really interested in it! So we invite you to read our introductions in the discussion topic Surgut region – Nizhnesortymskiy.

And if you are ready to choose us, get your children to write about it on this forum leaving a massage at our topic. Then let’s create a new partner-class topic (will we discuss the name of it?) for our students could exchange their messages, ask questions, tell something…

Поделиться сообщением

The point is I am not a school teacher but I have two students the same age as your pupils are. We’ve read your introductions and seen the presentations of your hometown – we are really interested in it! So we invite you to read our introductions in the discussion topic Surgut region – Nizhnesortymskiy.

And if you are ready to choose us, get your children to write about it on this forum leaving a massage at our topic. Then let’s create a new partner-class topic (will we discuss the name of it?) for our students could exchange their messages, ask questions, tell something…

Great! On Thursday we'll have a lesson and write you a message. My pupils have been waiting for the answer for a long time, so they'll be happy to have penpals!

Поделиться сообщением

My pupils have been waiting for the answer for a long time, so they'll be happy to have penpals!

Now my kids have been waiting for your answer for a long time <_< .

The girls prepared some questions for your pupils :unsure:

For Lera: Why is your cat called Mouse?

For Zhenya: Why do you live in Pionersk and study in Svetlogorsk?

For Andrey: You like to travel. Where else do you want to go?

Поделиться сообщением

Now my kids have been waiting for your answer for a long time <_<

And yet we've made a new topic for us Nizhnesortymsky + Svetlogorsk school, stage 2

Поделиться сообщением

The girls prepared some questions for your pupils :blink:

For Lera: Why is your cat called Mouse?

For Zhenya: Why do you live in Pionersk and study in Svetlogorsk?

For Andrey: You like to travel. Where else do you want to go?

Here are the answers:

From Lera: My cat is Mousy, because when I was a child I read a book about a mouse Mousy. I liked it very much and then I called my cat Mousy.

From Zhenya: I study in Svetlogorsk because I have many friends here. Pionersk is not far from Svetlogorsk: 8 minutes by train!

From Andrey: I'd like to go to Holland next year.

Thank you for your questions! :angry:

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас