Перейти к содержимому
kaskaas

Свободная тема (интересное в жизни и профессии)

105 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. нужна ли на форуме "флудилка"?

• да
    • нет

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Недавно с подругой заинтересовались вот чем, предположим чел-к занимающийся исследованием в области лигвистики получит степень ....филологических наук, а в актерском ремесле (ремесле!) тоже есть свои профессора, а они каких наук? и вообще на какие крупные "науки" все подразделяется в научном мире и какие конкретно предметы подпадают в них. Например, исследователь-ядерщик? или занимающийся органической химией? но все таки очень интересно кафедры театральных ВУЗов к каким наукам отнести?

http://vak.ed.gov.ru/ru/about/experts/

http://vak.ed.gov.ru/ru/docs/?id4=163&i4=2 - список номенклатуры (приложение к приказу)

Поделиться сообщением

http://vak.ed.gov.ru/ru/about/experts/

http://vak.ed.gov.ru/ru/docs/?id4=163&i4=2 - список номенклатуры (приложение к приказу)

спасибо! мы чет не смогли найти через поисковик (потому что не могли нужные ключ слова подобрать)

значит доктор искусствоведения...хм

Поделиться сообщением

спасибо! мы чет не смогли найти через поисковик (потому что не могли нужные ключ слова подобрать)

Здесь ключевое слово - ВАК: Высшая Аттестационная Комиссия, через которую проходят все диссертации. Без утверждения ВАК ученую степень не получить

Поделиться сообщением

Интересная статья о том, как и на что тратят деньги американские университеты. Несколько цитат:

American colleges are spending a declining share of their budgets on instruction and more on administration and recreational facilities for students, according to a study of college costs released Friday.

The United States is reputed to have the world’s wealthiest postsecondary education system, with average spending of around $19,000 per student compared with $8,400 across other developed countries, said the report, “Trends in College Spending 1998-2008,” by the Delta Cost Project, a nonprofit group in Washington that promotes greater scrutiny of college costs to keep tuitions affordable.

“Our analysis shows that these comparisons are misleading,” Jane Wellman, the group’s executive director, said in an e-mail statement. “While the United States has some of the wealthiest institutions in the world, it also has a ‘system’ of postsecondary education with far more economic stratification than is true of any other country.”

Community colleges, which enroll about a third of students, spend close to $10,000 per student per year, Ms. Wellman said, while private research institutions, which enroll far fewer students, spend an average of $35,000 a year for each one.

But the trend toward increased spending on nonacademic areas prevailed across the higher education spectrum, with public and private, elite and community colleges increasing expenditures more for student services than for instruction, the report said.

The student services category can include spending on career counseling and financial aid offices, but also on intramural athletics and student centers.

“This is the country-clubization of the American university,” said Richard K. Vedder, a professor at Ohio University who studies the economics of higher education. “A lot of it is for great athletic centers and spectacular student union buildings. In the zeal to get students, they are going after them on the basis of recreational amenities.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/10/educatio...ation.html?_r=1

Поделиться сообщением

"Американский многоквартирный дом - как он устроен?" кому любопытно

http://shkolazhizni.ru/archive/0/n-37314/

Поделиться сообщением

In the news:

The £200,000 pay package of a primary school head teacher in south London has sparked outrage from trade unions.

Mark Elms, of Tidemill Primary School, Lewisham, received the money in basic salary, back-dated payments and bonuses for a special project.

The GMB union called the payment "outrageous", while the Nasuwt union said too many heads had inflated pay.

Education Secretary Michael Gove wants heads' pay to be capped at the PM's salary of £142,500.

But some parents speaking outside the school said he "deserved every penny".

The top of the pay scale for head teachers working in large London state schools is £109,000, but governors are allowed to offer more to get the right candidate.

Parent outside Tidemill Primary School: "I think he deserves it"

Mr Elms, who runs a school of 400 pupils, was paid a basic salary of £82,714 last year.

But he also received in the same year more than £100,000 - £51,957 of which was back-dated pay for 2008/09 - for work on the City Challenge programme introduced by Labour to tackle underachievement in disadvantaged areas.

He was also paid £10,000 in overtime for 2009-10, and a further £9,317 for overtime in 2008/09.

An Ofsted report described the head teacher's leadership as "outstanding".

Ted Purcell, GMB public services officer, said: "It is outrageous that a head teacher in a local community school should earn more money than the prime minister.

"There is a complete lack of accountability when schools are opted out of local authority control.

"This demonstrates that opposition to academy status is well-founded, as these new schools will be a law unto themselves.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/10609273.stm

Поделиться сообщением

An article in the Giardian tells about how Tony Blair described Gordon Brown, his successor as Prime Minister:

"Blair is quoted as saying: "He's like something out of the mafiosi. He's aggressive, brutal ... there is no one to match Gordon for someone who articulates high principles while practising the lowest skulduggery."

Mandelson says Blair "variously believed, and told me, that Gordon was mad, bad, dangerous and beyond hope of redemption". The bitterness continued after Labour's 2005 election victory, with Mandelson relating how Blair described one meeting he had with Brown to discuss pension reform as "the ugliest I've ever had"."

What was the reason for such descriptions? Read the atricle to find out: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/ju...r-brown-mad-bad

Поделиться сообщением

You blink 15 000 times a day

The muscle that lets your eye blink is the fastest muscle in your body. It allows you to blink 5 times a second. On average, you blink 15 000 times a day. That’s about 10 times per minute, or more than five million times a year. Women blink more than men.

http://didyouknow.org/

Поделиться сообщением

ЗАКОНЫ МЕРФИ

История "Законов Мерфи" начинается с 1949 года, когда капитан ВВС США Эдвард А. Мерфи - младший, инженер-исследователь, разработал новейшее устройство и отправил его на экспериментальное тестирование. Результатом этого стал полный крах работы не только устройства, но и всего самолета. Выяснилось, что техник-смотритель подключил прибор неправильно. Тогда Мерфи и произнес свой первый закон : "Если существуют два способа сделать что-либо, причем один из которых ведет к катастрофе, то кто-нибудь изберет именно этот способ." Сослуживцы капитана назвали это "Законом Мерфи".

На одной из пресс-конференций полковник ВВС США заявил, что все проведенные мероприятия для обеспеченя безопасности полетов являются результатом преодоления "Законов Мерфи". Так это выражение попало в прессу, а вскоре прочно вошло в жизнь. В 1977 году в Лос-Анджелесе была опубликована небольшая книжка "Законы Мерфи", имевшая большой успех. Ее автор, писатель Артур Блох, придал ходившим остротам и шуткам литературную законченность и сгруппировал их по разделам.

Правило великого

Если некто, кем вы беспредельно восхищаетесь и кого уважаете, погружен в особенно глубокие раздумья, наиболее вероятно, что это раздумья об обеде.

Закон Сегала

Человек, имеющий одни часы, твердо знает, который час. Человек, имеющий несколько часов, ни в чем не уверен.

http://aphorism-list.com/index.php?page=merfi

Поделиться сообщением

Вот тут зашла речь о темпераменте, в связи с чем вспомнился старый анекдот про Штирлица. Борман проводит очередную проверку сотрудников. Вызывает к себе сотрудника и говорит: "Наховите любое число", Тот в ответ: "72!". Борман: "А почему не 27?" Сотрудник: "Потому что 72!". Борман пишет в личном деле: "Характер нордический, стойкий". Вызывает второго. Б: "Назовите число", С: "26!" Б:"А почему не 62?" С: "Можно, конечно, и 62, но 26 как-то мне больше нравится", "Характер стойкий, близок к нордическому" пишет Борман и зовет следующего сотрудника. Б: "Назовите число!" С: "33!" Б: "А почему не... а, это Вы, Штирлиц!"

Поделиться сообщением

Вот тут зашла речь о темпераменте, в связи с чем вспомнился старый анекдот про Штирлица. Борман проводит очередную проверку сотрудников. Вызывает к себе сотрудника и говорит: "Наховите любое число", Тот в ответ: "72!". Борман: "А почему не 27?" Сотрудник: "Потому что 72!". Борман пишет в личном деле: "Характер нордический, стойкий". Вызывает второго. Б: "Назовите число", С: "26!" Б:"А почему не 62?" С: "Можно, конечно, и 62, но 26 как-то мне больше нравится", "Характер стойкий, близок к нордическому" пишет Борман и зовет следующего сотрудника. Б: "Назовите число!" С: "33!" Б: "А почему не... а, это Вы, Штирлиц!"

интересно к какому психотипу отнести Штирлица?

Поделиться сообщением

Гость helpnikspb
Вот тут зашла речь о темпераменте, в связи с чем вспомнился старый анекдот про Штирлица.

Спасибо, замечательный анекдот!

(Кстати, кнопка "Спасибо!" на форуме бы не помешала.)

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо, замечательный анекдот!

(Кстати, кнопка "Спасибо!" на форуме бы не помешала.)

Мне тоже понравился! И идею с кнопкой "Спасибо" поддерживаю! Я в таких случаях ха рейтинг голосую, эти звездочки в профиле прибавляю.

Поделиться сообщением

I Read It Because It’s Beautiful

by Karen Morrow Durica

Somehow a life without poetry seems…

Dismal

Empty

Flat—

Not much.

So each day in my classroom I read…

Sonnets

Haikus

Free verse—

And such.

An observer sat in my room one day…

Noted poem’s title

Evaluated delivery

Recorded “lesson” sequence—

Said dryly: “It seems

There’s no connection curricular-wise…

No anticipatory set

No vocabulary drill

No comprehension query—

Do they know what it means?”

I could have contrived a defense or two, but…

Spirits flowed with peaceful joy

Honesty prevailed

Simple truth explained—

“I read it because it’s beautiful,” I said.

She didn’t quite frown but recalled all the same, “We’ve…

Standards to meet

Timelines to keep

Pages to cover—

Important content to be read.”

I looked from her to my students’ gaze; they…

Had relished the words

Danced with the rhythm

Mused with the meaning—

Were richer in spirit than when we began.

I read it because it was beautiful. And beauty is…

Never superfluous

Never irrelevant

Always needed—

Always in my “lesson” plan.

Поделиться сообщением

I Read It Because It’s Beautiful

by Karen Morrow Durica

Said dryly: “It seems

There’s no connection curricular-wise…

“I read it because it’s beautiful,” I said.

Кажется Давлатов сказал "Я могу жить без необходимого, но не могу без лишнего!". Каким-то образом цитируемое Вами стихотворение иллюстрирует мысль поэта.

Поделиться сообщением

- Дорогая, кажется у меня кашель.

- Выпей отравы тварь, тьфу, отвары трав!

Поделиться сообщением

- Дорогая, кажется у мня кашель.

- Выпей отравы тварь, тьфу, отвары трав!

Оговорки -- это наши скрытые мысли...

Поделиться сообщением

Интересно к чему может привести неуместная борьба за чистоту языка. Только что прочитал вот о каком происшествии в США:

"Starbucks' strange vernacular finally drove a customer nuts.

Lynne Rosenthal, a college English professor from Manhattan, said three cops forcibly ejected her from an Upper West Side Starbucks yesterday morning after she got into a dispute with a counterperson -- make that barista -- for refusing to place her order by the coffee chain's rules.

Rosenthal, who is in her early 60s, asked for a toasted multigrain bagel -- and became enraged when the barista at the franchise, on Columbus Avenue at 86th Street, followed up by inquiring, "Do you want butter or cheese?"

"I just wanted a multigrain bagel," Rosenthal told The Post. "I refused to say 'without butter or cheese.' When you go to Burger King, you don't have to list the six things you don't want.

"Linguistically, it's stupid, and I'm a stickler for correct English."

Rosenthal admitted she had run into trouble before for refusing to employ the chain's stilted lexicon -- balking at ordering a "tall" or a "venti" from the menu or specifying "no whip."

Instead, she insists on making a pest of herself by ordering a "small" or "large" cup of joe.

Yesterday's breakfast-bagel tussle heated up when the barista told the prickly prof that he wouldn't serve her unless she specified whether she wanted a schmear of butter or cheese -- or neither.

"I yelled, 'I want my multigrain bagel!' " Rosenthal said.

"The barista said, 'You're not going to get anything unless you say butter or cheese!' "

But Rosenthal, on principle, refused to back down.

"I didn't even want the bagel anymore," she said.

The bagel brouhaha escalated until the manager called cops, and responding officers ordered her to leave, threatening to arrest her if she went back inside, she said.

"It was very humiliating to be thrown out, and all I did was ask for a bagel," recalled Rosenthal, who said she holds a Ph.D. from Columbia.

"If you don't use their language, they refuse to serve you. They don't understand what a plain multigrain bagel is."

A Starbucks employee who witnessed the incident blamed Rosenthal..."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhatt...I#ixzz0wtsM9Loq

Напоминает один анекдот о том, как милиция арестовала учительницу русского языка в день учителя. Помните за что? Там тоже проблема с языковым пуризмом была ;-)

Поделиться сообщением

Напоминает один анекдот о том, как милиция арестовала учительницу русского языка в день учителя. Помните за что? Там тоже проблема с языковым пуризмом была ;-)
Это там, где магазин и вывеска?

Поделиться сообщением

А я утром в новостях вот такую вещь услышала, и нашла источник:

"Australia should become a republic when Queen Elizabeth II dies, Prime Minister Julia Gillard has said just days ahead of a general election.

Welsh-born Ms Gillard said the Queen's death would be an "appropriate point" for Australia to move away from having a British monarch as head of state.

Australians voted against becoming a republic in a 1999 referendum, but the issue continues to be divisive.

Ms Gillard's main opponent, Tony Abbott, is a staunch monarchist." http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10995425

Кстати, там и видео выступления есть, и как-то мне показался странным акцент премьер-министра. Кто знает, это австралийский акцент так звучит, или ее родной уэльский?

Поделиться сообщением

Привет! Я к вам,сегодня зарегистрировалась!

Вчера дети рассказали анекдот. Лондонский перрон, русский покупает билеты-" Two tickets to Dublin!" Кассирша высовывается из окошка и спрашивает-"Куда, блин??!"

Поделиться сообщением

Привет! Я к вам,сегодня зарегистрировалась!

Вчера дети рассказали анекдот. Лондонский перрон, русский покупает билеты-" Two tickets to Dublin!" Кассирша высовывается из окошка и спрашивает-"Куда, блин??!"

Чудесно, даже когда это уже прошло на форуме. Но в Дублин, блин, совсем неплохо бы

Поделиться сообщением

Любопытная информация прошла в Associated Press:

Restroom spies say we're washing hands more often

By MARILYNN MARCHIONE (AP) – 3 days ago

BOSTON — Swine flu may have scared us straight, or maybe we're finally listening to our mothers. Whatever the reason, Americans are washing their hands more often, suggests the latest check by researchers who spy on people using public restrooms.

Checks in four big cities last month found 85 percent of public restroom users washing their hands, up from 77 percent in 2007. It's the best rate since these periodic surveys began in 1996.

One thing hasn't changed: Men are still dirtier. About 23 percent of men failed to wash versus 7 percent of women.

Best: the Chicago science museum, where 93 percent washed up. Worst: the two train stations in New York, where only about 80 percent washed. Men were at their worst at Turner Field, where only 65 percent washed.

Researchers also did phone surveys of more than 1,000 adults around the country in August. The results suggest that people are kidding themselves or fibbing about their true habits — 96 percent said they always wash after using a public restroom.

Also, 89 percent said they always wash after using the bathroom at home, 39 percent said they always did after coughing or sneezing, and 27 percent, after handling money. The biggest gain was how many said they always wash after changing a diaper: 82 percent, up from 73 percent in 2007.

Вся статья здесь: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...pPp9VwD9I74HF82

Может, кому-то пригодится для уроков о гигиене и здоровом образе жизни.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас