Перейти к содержимому

Yekayekaterina

Опытный пользователь
  • Публикации

• Посещение

Все публикации пользователя Yekayekaterina

1. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There was a serious cat in Seanad Who abolished iPhone and iPad. It's not the only of his reforms, He even could rule with the storms. The earlier same politico was his mad dad.
  2. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat who wanted to swim, He had no idea and went to the gym. There he didn't find a drop of water, "Oh, I need my mode of life to alter!" The cat returned home in a good trim.
  3. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There was a cats' community Somewhere in a deep cavity. They did not see any light, only night. Once they heard the falling meteorite. All it happened in Essex county.
  4. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There was a cat who looked like a donkey, In previous life he was a funny monkey. Oh, stop, that's enough, I have my own fluff! Now I am only the cat who is so spunky!
  5. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There was a cat who had a long needle, He lived far from us in a high steeple. Once he met a gracious hind, She makes him very, very kind. Now the cat loves everyone, even people.
  6. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

Once a cat found a feather When there was nice weather. He took it and smelled, Then suddenly yelled, "That feather belonged to a panther!"
  7. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There was a cat famous for fights, Long he fought for the cats' rights. Soon the cats got freedom, Their enemies had no wisdom. Now the cat's reading Arabian Nights.
  8. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There was a furry cat Simon Who lived in the center of Brighton. Once he went to the USA, It was a very long way. Oh! Here's Lincoln on the horizon!
  9. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat who created Algol, He often used it to play on-line football. He played so well, There's nothing to tell. When he lost the game there was a loud bawl.
  10. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a romantic cat in Russia Who had a very Russian name Sasha. Once he fell in love with Babli, She was from picturesque Bali. What a familiar theme for discussion!
  11. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

It's a majestic cat on the throne, Yesterday he lost his phone. He ordered his servants to search, All of them went to the church. After 10 days they brought him a bone.
  12. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat in a café Not very far from the subway. Once he ordered tea mate, Instead he got coffee latte. All it happened in cold Norway.
  13. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

It's a kitten under his umbrella Who for breakfast had Nutella. The falling rain makes him sad, So, there is nothing to add. He is waiting for Cinderella.
  14. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived kangaroo cats in the world Who had their tails very curled. They jumped all day long, Their tails produced loud dong. All they just wanted was to be twirled.
  15. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat Bobby Who had a funny hobby. He used to sit on a dry twig Dreaming about a curly wig. In general, all that looked dauby.
  16. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat called His Majesty Who was always very, very so thirsty. Once water went away from his kingdom, But the cat did not lose his wisdom. A new self-made tap saved from calamity.
  17. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat who gained much weight, He wanted to lose it but it was too late. Anyway he went to the sea to swim, He spent so much time on the rim. "I'm doing wrong, I need to buy a bigger plate!"
  18. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat who made up a dictionary, As for him in the world there was no boundary. Once he wanted to fly a balloon To have a rest till the next afternoon. But he couldn't do it, he lost his salary.
  19. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived an unusual old cat named Alan Who worked in the publishing house Macmillan. He had never been abroad But he had a magic sword. Once he woke up far away in Oran.
  20. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat a famous traveller. Recently he dropped his hobby a jeweler. Once he went to Dubai, It was just really so nigh. Now he is a popular chancellor.
  21. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

Once there lived a cat in underwater sphere, He often used to read poems by Edward Lear. Periodically he read them to fish In English, Spanish and Irish. Now reading the poems is his career.
  22. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

Once a cat lost his glue, All day I listened to his mew. He came out at night, What is there so bright? "Granny, I've found your clew!"
  23. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There lived a cat in the village, All day he did his proper tillage. He was tired of hard work, People called him a berk. So, he bought another wide curtilage.
  24. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There are several cats who are astonished. They can't believe their poem is abolished. The cats didn't think much, They wrote a new one in Dutch. The cats proved that they were polished.
  25. Конкурс "Стань поэтом - сочини лимерик!"

There were many cats on a tree, Surprised, happy and absolutely free. We celebrated my birthday yesterday, It was a fantastic holiday! Still they want to go on the spree.