Информация

Старые поля

• Номер или название школы
  • Населённый пункт
  • Регион
    Курская область
  • Стаж работы в школе
    10-20 лет
  1. Спасибо, очень красивый сертификат. Ученица в восторге и от диплома и от результата.
  2. ОГЭ-2017

Hi Sam - одно из возможных обращений, за это балл не снимают. Как эксперт ОГЭ я и другие эксперты курской области засчитывали такое обращение.
  3. и ещё одно эссе: Some people think that the best way of rewarding students is giving oral praise to them. Some people believe that students should be rewarded and the best way to do it is giving the oral praise to them. But others argue that there are many others ways to reward students and I fully agree with it. I would like to express my point of view on this problem . In my opinion, rewarding students is really important part of their education but giving oral praise is not the best way to reward. Firstly, material stimulation is the most effective type of rewarding because it gives student a strong motivation too. For example, parents can buy something or just give students some money for their efforts. Secondly, if students are interested in studying, they will not ask for praise because it will not be necessary. To attract students teachers just need to make their lessons more interesting for them. However, some people think that giving the oral praise to students is the best way to reward because it gives them motivation. Personally I believe that giving the oral praise is not an effective motivating factor. Students should be interested in studying because it is the best way to motivate them which may make their results better. To sum up, there are a lot of different opinions on this problem but I still believe that giving the oral praise to students can not motivate them to develop themselves. Спасибо.
  4. Уважаемые коллеги, Желаю всем отличного отдыха, который мы все заслужили . Обращаюсь с просьбой оценить работы по критериям ЕГЭ, если у Вас есть время. На что обратить внимание ребятам. Спасибо. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Helen who writes: .... Next week I`ll go to the French Conversation Club. I think it`s a great opportunity to become fluent and confident.What about you? Have you ever participated in such events? What aspects of English are the most difficult for you? What helps you to learn English? .....Well, yesterday I went to the library... 1, Kursk Russia 1/7/2016 Dear Helen, Thank you for your letter. I was very happy to get it. Sorry that I haven't written for so long. I haven't participated in such events but I think that English Conversation Club could help me because the most difficult aspect of English for me is speaking. As for me, there are so much ways to learn English. For example,I like watching BBC News because it helps me to improve my speaking ability. Also, I want to know more about your visit to the library. Why did you go to the library? Do you like going to the library? What books have you taken home? Sorry, I need to go because I haven't done my housework yet. Take care and keep in touch! Best wishes, Nick 2. Kursk Russia 4.07.16 Dear Helen, Thanks for your recent letter. I think you are right that you has made a decision to become a participant of the French Conversation Club. It's the best way to improve your knowledge and get a life experience . I' m convinced that similar clubs give great opportunities for everybody who learn a foreign language. Unfortunately, I have never taken part in such events but if somebody offered me to become a participant of similar club, I would do it. It's difficult for me to speak English correctly. That's why I improve my conversation skills by watching special programs in English and reading books. But now lets ask you about library. How often do you visit this one? Do you have a favorite book? Do you read books from school summer list? I'm sorry, I should help my mum . I'm looking forward to your letter. Best wishes, Nastya.
  5. Приказ об обязательных экзаменах по выбору вступает в силу с 1 сентября 2016 года, таким образом ваши девочки могут сдавать английский по выбору, но это не обязательно.
  6. Вебинары в сентябре 2013 года

Спасибо, очень надеюсь, что вы сможете приехать.
  7. Вебинары в сентябре 2013 года

Алексей Васильевич, спасибо за работу, как всегда содержательно и приятно слушать. Но связь в конце подкачала и я не услышала собираетесь ли вы в Курск?
  8. Свидетельство получила сегодня (Курская область), вид ужасный, лежит под прессом.
  9. Владислав, спасибо
  10. Большое спасибо за поздравление, очень тронута
  11. Отправила вам свой вариант. Подойдет ли?
  12. Harry Smith,

спасибо. приятно стать Вашим другом.