МОУ "Ординская СОШ"
  • Населённый пункт
    село Орда
  • Регион
    Пермский край
  • Стаж работы в школе
    10-20 лет
  1. Вебинары в августе 2018

Алексей Васильевич, не могли бы Вы написать ссылку на запись вебинара по обучению переводу. Есть ли презентация с этого вебинара? Благодарю.
  2. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 39 1-i 2-g 3-a 4-h 5-c 6-e 7-b 8-j 9-d 10-f
  3. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 38 1. The car broke down so we had to tow it to the garage. I dropped a hammer on my right foot and broke my toe. 2. How much is the train fare? I don't think that the low grade for such a brillian answer was really fair. 3. There's been a thief in the boat, an oar is missing. These mountains have rich deposits of iron ore. 4. This shoe is lacking a sole. This poem lacks soul and spirit. 5. Do you come to this place often? Plaice is my favourite fish.
  4. Daily English Challenge

Challenge #37 1. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. - "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen 2. It was a bright cool day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - "1984" by George Orwell 3. It was a pleasure to burn. - "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury 4. There was no possibility of taking a walk that day. - "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte 5. Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. - "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens
  5. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 36: Complete the similes using these words: 1. as cool as a cucumber 2. as dead as a doornail 3. as regular as clockwork 4.as as large as life 5.as sick as a parrot 6.as warm as toast 7.as fresh as a daisy 8. as dull as ditchwater 9. as hard as nails 10. as silent as the grave
  6. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 35 Fill in the gaps with the correct idioms. Change the grammar form of the idiom if you need. 1. The corporate party was extremely boring, we went out to a pub and talked shop all the time. (talked about work) 2. Wow, we've done a lot of work! Shall we call it a day? (finish) 3. The news that the new CEO is going to resign after only a month with us has come out of the blue.(been a complete surprise) 4. He has not been doing much in class. He'd better pull his socks up if he wants to pass the exam (work hard). 5. I don't remember having ever met her, but the name certainly rings the bell (is hidden somewhere deep in my memory).
  7. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 34 SCALE
  8. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 33 Use one and the same word to fill each of the blanks DUCK
  9. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 32 1. a hot potato 2. add insult to injury 3. at the drop of a hat 4. Ball is in your court 5. Burn the midnight oil 6. Give the benefit if the doubt 7. It takes two to tango 8. not playing with a full deck 9. hit the nail on the head 10. Barking up the wrong tree
  10. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 30 1. blinked 2. referee 3. disused 4. counsellor 5. morale 6. shade 7. electrical
  11. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 29 1. study lessons 2. make a subject at university 3. read a degree 4. lose an exam 5. lower education
  12. Мастеркласс "Создание веб-квестов для уроков английского языка"

Ссылка на профайл http://zunal.com/xdash_profile.php
  13. Мастеркласс "Создание веб-квестов для уроков английского языка"

Добрый день! Пермский край, с.Орда, Ординская СОШ
  14. Daily English Challenge

Challenge 26 1 - d - bottom 2 - c - span 3 - b - tidy 4 - e - cranny 5 - a - polish
  15. Технические вопросы и советы

Добрый вечер! Прошу принять заявку на участие в мастер-классе по созданию веб-квестов .