• Посещение

Старые поля

• Номер или название школы
    школа Святого Георгия
  • Населённый пункт
    Москва
  • Стаж работы в школе
    меньше пяти лет
  1. Уважаемые эксперты, а можно попросить вас оценить задание из ОГЭ? C33 You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend, Dave. ...I have decided to take up collecting stamps as my new hobby. My uncle is a traveler and often brings me stamps from different countries.... ...What hobbies are popular with Russian teenagers? What hobby would you like to take up, why? What do you usually do in your free time?... Write him a letter and answer his 3 questions. Write 100-120 words. Remember the rules of letter writing. Moscow, Russia 26.03.2015 Dear Dave, Thank you for your amazing letter. Please, say hello to your uncle! You asked me about hobbies which Russian teenagers like. I think that the most popular hobbie is drawing. But teenagers also like taking fotos. Your second question was very interesting. I would like to take fotos. I was at a special lesson about it and it was amazing. What about your last question. I haven`t got a lot of free time so I sleep every free second! Because I am so tired. Please, write back. With love, Polly
  2. 2 Definition Dyslexia is a spectrum which includes children of all abilities. It is thought to affect about 10% of the population. It is an information processing difficulty. It leads to problems with the verbal codes and symbols that make up language. It is a combination of strengths and difficulties that may affect learning, reading, writing, spelling and word finding. Dyslexia also relates to difficulties with organisation, sequencing, number skills and memory. There is a smaller percentage of people known to have dyslexia in countries such as Italy, where spelling is phonetically consistent. However, trying to learn English with all its inconsistencies can sometimes reveal that a learner has dyslexia. 2.2 Could the child have dyslexia? An initial assessment checklist of dyslexia indications Often one of the first signs that a child may have dyslexia is when you notice a big difference between that child’s general intelligence and their poor performance in reading and writing tasks. This discrepancy can seem surprising or hard to explain. Look at the check list for indications of dyslexia. If you teach a child who you think may be dyslexic you can tick the signs which apply to them. If there are 5 or more ticks, there is a high chance the child could have dyslexia and it would be useful for him or her to have a formal assessment. If not, it may be useful to keep the list for future use. Dyslexia: what to look for: written work surprisingly poor when compared with speaking reads slowly and hesitantly and misreads words has difficulty linking sounds to letters reverses and flips letters or parts of words has limitations in short term or working memory is slow at processing language may be clumsy has trouble keeping time is often disorganised and messy suffers from low self-esteem. It is important to remember that this list is only for guidance and that dyslexia can only be diagnosed by an expert.
  3. Технические вопросы и советы

Помогите, опытные. Не получается прикрепить файл (ни ворд, никакой другой). Пишет что-то типа "невозможно прикрепить подобный файл". А раньше я прикрепляла спокойно.
  4. Подготовила материалы по Дислексии. Пока разберусь, как загрузить файл, выкладываю часть "Факты и мифы о дислексии". Пишите в личку, вышлю файл. 1 Facts and myths about dyslexia This section will help you consider your own feelings about teaching learners with dyslexia and focus on some of the main characteristics of dyslexia. What do you know about dyslexia and how do you feel about teaching people with dyslexia? True or false? Question 1 Learners with dyslexia think mainly in pictures and not in words. Question 2 Learners with dyslexia are less intelligent than their classmates. Question 3 Learners with dyslexia enjoy using their hands to understand things. Question 4 Learners with dyslexia have trouble understanding time and tense. Question 5 Learners with dyslexia have a colourful imagination and like to be creative. Question 6 Learners with dyslexia often suffer from anxiety and lack of self-confidence. Question 7 Learners with dyslexia like reading aloud. Question 8 Learners with dyslexia are not likely to be successful in life. Feedback 1. They often have strong visual thinking skills and memory. The correct answer is 'True'. 2. There is no link between dyslexia and intelligence. Learners with dyslexia are often highly intelligent. The correct answer is 'False'. 3. Touching and playing with physical objects appeals to the kinaesthetic learning style that children with dyslexia tend to prefer. The correct answer is 'True'. 4. Ideas of time and tense can be difficult for learners with dyslexia to understand. This is one of the challenges for English teachers to overcome. The correct answer is 'True'. 5. Creativity and imagination are strengths often found in children with dyslexia. The correct answer is 'True'. 6. Difficulty learning to read and making repeated mistakes can lead to feelings of insecurity and low self-esteem. The correct answer is 'True'. 7. Reading aloud is often something that children with dyslexia fear as it draws attention to their difficulties. The correct answer is 'False'. 8. There are many famous people with dyslexia who have been extremely successful in different walks of life. The correct answer is 'False'. It is very encouraging for a learner with dyslexia to see that many famous and successful people also have dyslexia. They include Albert Einstein, Pablo Picasso and Bill Gates. You can find examples of other famous people with dyslexia who may be positive role models for your learners on the British Dyslexia Association website. http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk
  5. Аргументация в эссе

Аргумент к чувству вины) "Довели бедную учительницу", "Как не придёте на субботник!? Не хотите, чтобы у ваших детей был красивый школьный двор!?"
  6. Да ладно. Вот мне ещё один урок - как жаль, что учеников про это не проинструктировала. Расскажите, опытные, а как это делается. Началось аудирование, звук плохой, экзаменующийся поднимает руку и говорит что?
  7. Читаю отзывы - много жалоб на качество звуков. А если действительно дело в технической стороне, надо было апелляцию организаторам подавать? Как бы претензия по процедуре? Как поступить, если подобная ситуация повторится в будущем? И где-то прозвучала идея, что места для учащихся должны быть оборудованы индивидуальными наушниками.
  8. Мои девочки сказали, что аудирование было трудным. Вроде и в не звуке дело, хотя, говорят, громко было. Писали про костюмы и друзей. Вышли с каким-то смурным настроением( Сказали ещё, что времени впритык хватило. Надо, надо оттачивать тайминг.
  9. Да, мыслей больше, согласна. Ну тут индивидуальность другая - удивительный парень. Да и культурные (в том числе образовательные) традиции другие.
  10. richgoodman Большое спасибо за коррекцию! eggalina, возможно Вы правы по поводу коммун.задачи. Это мой первый опыт оценивания. Посмотрим, что скажут эксперты. Радислав, нет, эта тема раньше не обсуждалась и не училась. И я заметила психологический эффект всей этой ситуации (11 класс, ЕГЭ, окончание школы). Поговорила с психологом. Она говорит, что все выпускники переживают стресс (особенно в нашей маленькой, комфортной школе, откуда не хочется уходить) - их прежний мир рушится. И естественно они выдают не лучшие результаты - мои девочки, похоже, бессознательно считают, что выдавая такие слегка формализованные тексты, они соответствуют стандартам взрослого мира (увы, вот таким они представляют наш взрослый мир). Можно сравнивать - когда они же пишут стихи (см. ниже мою тему Free writing), это по-настоящему художественные произведения. А немцу до Абитура (типа ЕГЭ) ещё три года - он вообще расслаблен и счастлив, вот 3 месяца будет жить в экзотической России. С другой стороны, я не думаю, что тексты настолько уж плохи - живые мысли в них есть. В-третьих, да, возможно моя недоработка. Ну так век живи - век учись.
  11. Радислав, ну у меня есть сомнения. Но если следовать этой логике, тогда за коммуникативную задачу что ли 0? Нееет, не хочу)) И вот не для оценки. У нас в школе "гостит" немецкий школьник (10 класс вальдорфской школы, Берлин). За пару минут объяснила ему требования к эссе и посадила писать с остальными. Вот, что он написал: There is a big discussion in the world about is it not important what you wear and following fashion is a waste of time and my statement to it is torn. I think that fashion gives our life different lifestyles and forms. Fashion creates groups, opinions and movements. Also a point why I agree to the proposition is that fashion also boost our global market. My counterpoints to the proposition or discussion are that fashion is definitely combined with exploitation of the manufacturing sector. Another counterpoint is that fashion affords overconsumption. For example stores which a selling trendy fashion for cheep prizes. People buy more clothes then they need and consider that behind the products hides child labor and padly paid jobs. Other opposing opinions are that fashion is just a short flashing and repassing trend and because of this useless and waste of time and money. To such these oppinions I can`t agree totally, because the fads give the variety which we need. Rounding off I think that the discussion will be still in the world for a long time, because the proposition has too many pros and cons. I also think that there many people who have the same opinion like me, but also people who don`t agree or don`t care about the proposition.
  12. Free writing. Writing for fun.

Вот ещё стихотворчество под конец года, под конец школы вообще. Синквейны http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinquain Cat Warm and soft Sleeps, eats and looks nice I see the ocean in his eyes Cat Day Noisy, fussy Wakes up, runs, shouts Before the night comes Life Dear Guitar... Favourite, lovely. Inspiring, rocking and rolling Helping and touching The deepest part of my soul... P.S. Hope to see you soon... Youth young and inexperienced crazy, naïve moving, ... ...(не видно на моем фото) Don`t care about the future existence
  13. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, ещё одно эссе. Я также постаралась дать свою оценку. C2 Comment on the following statement. It`s not important what you wear. Following fashion is a waste of time. What is your opinion? Write 200 – 250 words. Use the following plan: - make an introduction (state the problem) - express your personal opinion and give 2 – 3 reasons for your opinion - express an opposing opinion and give 1 – 2 reasons for this opposing opinion - explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion - make a conclusion restating your position Nowadays people begin to pay more and more attention to their appearance. And the question is: wether to be in modern mass tendencies or to follow your own taste. In my opinion following fashion is much about waste of time. Firstly, because fashion is very unpredictable thing and changes very quickly; it`s hard to be in time with it. Secondly, fashion clothes and accesoirizes usually cost a lot of money, it gets difficult to afford it and so beside the fact of wasting time is also a fact of wasting money. And finally, fashion can not always suit to your taste - you inner wanting to wear this or that piece of clothes and modern idea of what you should wear can be different. On the other hand, being in fashion helps to be goodlooking anyway and sometimes people become world famous for just being in fashion flow. But again these people usually follow their own taste to make something new for themselves not carrying about fashion. They create their own tendencies. To sum up fashion is not the thing one should worry about. It changes so quickly. It`s better to look for what you are wearing yourself and be in harmony with your desire to look the way you want. 1. Решение коммуникативной задачи - 3 балла 2. Организация текста Логично, поделено на абзацы, средства логической связи использованы. 3 балла 3. Лексика mass tendencies? to be in time with в смысле "поспевать"? follow taste? 3 балл 4. Грамматика an unpredictable thing, it is also a fact 2 балла. 5. Орфография и пунктуация whether, accessories, good looking, . 1 балл Итого - 12 баллов.