Перейти к содержимому

Irina Sh

Опытный пользователь
  • Публикации

• Посещение

Сообщения, опубликованные пользователем Irina Sh

1. Уважаемые эксперты, а можно попросить вас оценить задание из ОГЭ?

C33

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend, Dave.

...I have decided to take up collecting stamps as my new hobby. My uncle is a traveler and often brings me stamps from different countries....

...What hobbies are popular with Russian teenagers? What hobby would you like to take up, why? What do you usually do in your free time?...

Write him a letter and answer his 3 questions.

Write 100-120 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.

Moscow, Russia

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your amazing letter. Please, say hello to your uncle!

You asked me about hobbies which Russian teenagers like. I think that the most popular hobbie is drawing. But teenagers also like taking fotos. Your second question was very interesting. I would like to take fotos. I was at a special lesson about it and it was amazing. What about your last question. I haven`t got a lot of free time so I sleep every free second! Because I am so tired.

Please, write back.

With love,

Polly

2. 2 Definition

Dyslexia is a spectrum which includes children of all abilities. It is thought to affect about 10% of the population. It is an information processing difficulty. It leads to problems with the verbal codes and symbols that make up language. It is a combination of strengths and difficulties that may affect learning, reading, writing, spelling and word finding. Dyslexia also relates to difficulties with organisation, sequencing, number skills and memory.

There is a smaller percentage of people known to have dyslexia in countries such as Italy, where spelling is phonetically consistent. However, trying to learn English with all its inconsistencies can sometimes reveal that a learner has dyslexia.

2.2 Could the child have dyslexia?

An initial assessment checklist of dyslexia indications

Often one of the first signs that a child may have dyslexia is when you notice a big difference between that child’s general intelligence and their poor performance in reading and writing tasks. This discrepancy can seem surprising or hard to explain.

Look at the check list for indications of dyslexia. If you teach a child who you think may be dyslexic you can tick the signs which apply to them. If there are 5 or more ticks, there is a high chance the child could have dyslexia and it would be useful for him or her to have a formal assessment. If not, it may be useful to keep the list for future use.

Dyslexia:

what to look for:

written work surprisingly poor when compared with speaking

reads slowly and hesitantly and misreads words

has difficulty linking sounds to letters

reverses and flips letters or parts of words

has limitations in short term or working memory

is slow at processing language

may be clumsy

has trouble keeping time

is often disorganised and messy

suffers from low self-esteem.

It is important to remember that this list is only for guidance and that dyslexia can only be diagnosed by an expert.

3. Подготовила материалы по Дислексии. Пока разберусь, как загрузить файл, выкладываю часть "Факты и мифы о дислексии". Пишите в личку, вышлю файл.

1 Facts and myths about dyslexia

This section will help you consider your own feelings about teaching learners with dyslexia and focus on some of the main characteristics of dyslexia. What do you know about dyslexia and how do you feel about teaching people with dyslexia?

True or false?

Question 1

Learners with dyslexia think mainly in pictures and not in words.

Question 2

Learners with dyslexia are less intelligent than their classmates.

Question 3

Learners with dyslexia enjoy using their hands to understand things.

Question 4

Learners with dyslexia have trouble understanding time and tense.

Question 5

Learners with dyslexia have a colourful imagination and like to be creative.

Question 6

Learners with dyslexia often suffer from anxiety and lack of self-confidence.

Question 7

Learners with dyslexia like reading aloud.

Question 8

Learners with dyslexia are not likely to be successful in life.

Feedback

1. They often have strong visual thinking skills and memory.

The correct answer is 'True'.

2. There is no link between dyslexia and intelligence. Learners with dyslexia are often highly intelligent.

The correct answer is 'False'.

3. Touching and playing with physical objects appeals to the kinaesthetic learning style that children with dyslexia tend to prefer.

4. Ideas of time and tense can be difficult for learners with dyslexia to understand. This is one of the challenges for English teachers to overcome.

5. Creativity and imagination are strengths often found in children with dyslexia.

6. Difficulty learning to read and making repeated mistakes can lead to feelings of insecurity and low self-esteem.

7. Reading aloud is often something that children with dyslexia fear as it draws attention to their difficulties.

8. There are many famous people with dyslexia who have been extremely successful in different walks of life.

It is very encouraging for a learner with dyslexia to see that many famous and successful people also have dyslexia. They include Albert Einstein, Pablo Picasso and Bill Gates. You can find examples of other famous people with dyslexia who may be positive role models for your learners on the British Dyslexia Association website. http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk

4. Это правильно, апелляция из-за низкого качества записи также принесла бы автоматически высший балл.

Да ладно. Вот мне ещё один урок - как жаль, что учеников про это не проинструктировала.

Расскажите, опытные, а как это делается. Началось аудирование, звук плохой, экзаменующийся поднимает руку и говорит что?

5. Читаю отзывы - много жалоб на качество звуков. А если действительно дело в технической стороне, надо было апелляцию организаторам подавать? Как бы претензия по процедуре? Как поступить, если подобная ситуация повторится в будущем?

И где-то прозвучала идея, что места для учащихся должны быть оборудованы индивидуальными наушниками.

6. Мои девочки сказали, что аудирование было трудным. Вроде и в не звуке дело, хотя, говорят, громко было. Писали про костюмы и друзей. Вышли с каким-то смурным настроением( Сказали ещё, что времени впритык хватило.

Надо, надо оттачивать тайминг.

7. Тексты совсем даже не плохие. Но в тексте немецкого мальчика мне показалось присутствует больше живых мыслей и личного отношения, в то время как в тексте "нашей" девочки мне видится больше стереотипного и ожидаемого. Ну и какая-то двойственность темы, которая идет наверное от двойственности задания - и отношение к одежде и роль моды.

Да, мыслей больше, согласна. Ну тут индивидуальность другая - удивительный парень. Да и культурные (в том числе образовательные) традиции другие.

8. richgoodman

Большое спасибо за коррекцию!

eggalina, возможно Вы правы по поводу коммун.задачи. Это мой первый опыт оценивания. Посмотрим, что скажут эксперты.

Радислав, нет, эта тема раньше не обсуждалась и не училась. И я заметила психологический эффект всей этой ситуации (11 класс, ЕГЭ, окончание школы). Поговорила с психологом. Она говорит, что все выпускники переживают стресс (особенно в нашей маленькой, комфортной школе, откуда не хочется уходить) - их прежний мир рушится. И естественно они выдают не лучшие результаты - мои девочки, похоже, бессознательно считают, что выдавая такие слегка формализованные тексты, они соответствуют стандартам взрослого мира (увы, вот таким они представляют наш взрослый мир). Можно сравнивать - когда они же пишут стихи (см. ниже мою тему Free writing), это по-настоящему художественные произведения. А немцу до Абитура (типа ЕГЭ) ещё три года - он вообще расслаблен и счастлив, вот 3 месяца будет жить в экзотической России.

С другой стороны, я не думаю, что тексты настолько уж плохи - живые мысли в них есть.

В-третьих, да, возможно моя недоработка. Ну так век живи - век учись.

9. А разве тема внешности, что одеть и моды - это одно и то же?

Радислав, ну у меня есть сомнения. Но если следовать этой логике, тогда за коммуникативную задачу что ли 0? Нееет, не хочу))

И вот не для оценки. У нас в школе "гостит" немецкий школьник (10 класс вальдорфской школы, Берлин). За пару минут объяснила ему требования к эссе и посадила писать с остальными. Вот, что он написал:

There is a big discussion in the world about is it not important what you wear and following fashion is a waste of time and my statement to it is torn.

I think that fashion gives our life different lifestyles and forms. Fashion creates groups, opinions and movements. Also a point why I agree to the proposition is that fashion also boost our global market.

My counterpoints to the proposition or discussion are that fashion is definitely combined with exploitation of the manufacturing sector. Another counterpoint is that fashion affords overconsumption. For example stores which a selling trendy fashion for cheep prizes. People buy more clothes then they need and consider that behind the products hides child labor and padly paid jobs.

Other opposing opinions are that fashion is just a short flashing and repassing trend and because of this useless and waste of time and money. To such these oppinions I can`t agree totally, because the fads give the variety which we need.

Rounding off I think that the discussion will be still in the world for a long time, because the proposition has too many pros and cons. I also think that there many people who have the same opinion like me, but also people who don`t agree or don`t care about the proposition.

10. Вот ещё стихотворчество под конец года, под конец школы вообще. Синквейны http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinquain

Cat

Warm and soft

Sleeps, eats and looks nice

I see the ocean in his eyes

Cat

Day

Noisy, fussy

Wakes up, runs, shouts

Before the night comes

Life

Dear Guitar...

Favourite, lovely.

Inspiring, rocking and rolling

Helping and touching

The deepest part of my soul...

P.S. Hope to see you soon...

Youth

young and inexperienced

crazy, naïve

moving, ... ...(не видно на моем фото)

Don`t care about the future

existence

11. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, ещё одно эссе. Я также постаралась дать свою оценку.

C2 Comment on the following statement.

It`s not important what you wear. Following fashion is a waste of time.

What is your opinion?

Write 200 – 250 words.

Use the following plan:

- make an introduction (state the problem)

- express your personal opinion and give 2 – 3 reasons for your opinion

- express an opposing opinion and give 1 – 2 reasons for this opposing opinion

- explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

- make a conclusion restating your position

Nowadays people begin to pay more and more attention to their appearance. And the question is: wether to be in modern mass tendencies or to follow your own taste.

In my opinion following fashion is much about waste of time. Firstly, because fashion is very unpredictable thing and changes very quickly; it`s hard to be in time with it. Secondly, fashion clothes and accesoirizes usually cost a lot of money, it gets difficult to afford it and so beside the fact of wasting time is also a fact of wasting money. And finally, fashion can not always suit to your taste - you inner wanting to wear this or that piece of clothes and modern idea of what you should wear can be different.

On the other hand, being in fashion helps to be goodlooking anyway and sometimes people become world famous for just being in fashion flow.

But again these people usually follow their own taste to make something new for themselves not carrying about fashion. They create their own tendencies.

To sum up fashion is not the thing one should worry about. It changes so quickly. It`s better to look for what you are wearing yourself and be in harmony with your desire to look the way you want.

1. Решение коммуникативной задачи - 3 балла

2. Организация текста

Логично, поделено на абзацы, средства логической связи использованы. 3 балла

3. Лексика

mass tendencies? to be in time with в смысле "поспевать"? follow taste? 3 балл

4. Грамматика

an unpredictable thing, it is also a fact 2 балла.

5. Орфография и пунктуация

whether, accessories, good looking, . 1 балл

Итого - 12 баллов.

12. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, эссе. Я постаралась дать свою оценку.

C2 Comment on the following statement.

It`s not important what you wear. Following fashion is a waste of time.

What is your opinion?

Write 200 – 250 words.

Use the following plan:

- make an introduction (state the problem)

- express your personal opinion and give 2 – 3 reasons for your opinion

- express an opposing opinion and give 1 – 2 reasons for this opposing opinion

- explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

- make a conclusion restating your position

The problem of choosing clothes has always been acсute. Some people try to be fashionable while others do not place any importance on new up-to-date clothes.

From my point of view wearing fashionable clothes is not necessary. Firstly, always being stylish need a lot of time people could spend on encouraging their hobbies or studying and working. Secondly, looking nice is not always connected with buying new types of clothing every week. People may be well dressed without trying to look fashionable. Moreover, people who buy every new fashionable thing need a lot of money to satisfy their wishes, because new clothes are appearing in the shops with every passing day and cost a lot.

However, others believe that looking fashionable is not less important then other thing and it needs a lot of time being spent on it.

I`m afraid, I can`t agree with this point of view. I strongly believe that there are a lot more important things in life and looking fashionable is not the thing people should spend much of their time on.

Taking into consideration all mentioned above, I believe that looking fashionable is not the thing a lot of your time should be wasted on. You should do your best to find time for buying new clothes without wasting time on window shopping.

1. Решение коммуникативной задачи

Собственное мнение высказано и аргументировано. Однако неаргументировано контрмнение. И появление window shopping в заключение тоже странно 2 балла

2. Организация текста

Логично, поделено на абзацы, средства логической связи использованы. 3 балла

3. Лексика

new up-to-date clothes? place importance on? to encourage hobby? types of clothing? не уверена, что так можно. cлишком много thing 2 балл

4. Грамматика

a lot more important так можно? other thing, being stylish need 2 балла.

5. Орфография и пунктуация

есть then (than) acute (acute) запятая перед because. 1 балл

Итого - 10 баллов.

13. Avgust, спасибо! Мы сегодня с учениками разобрали ваши комментарии. Восклицание "а, я поняла!" обнадёживает. Хотя планировалось дома заняться в этот раз не письмом, ученица попросила задание С1, чтобы сделать его исходя из нового понимания. Сделает - оценю и выложу сюда.

Большое спасибо за файлы! Surely it helps)

14. Вначале мне было очень интересно проследить, насколько эффективной является оценка по существующим критериям с точки зрения inter-rater reliability. Но поскольку учителя, многие из которых готовят детей к ЕГЭ и соответственно оценивают их работы почти круглый год, побоялись высказывать свое понимание существующих критериев на конкретных примерах,это сделать не удалось.

Avgust, спасибо, что ответили! Попытаюсь понять, что Вы имеете в виду.

Что такое inter-rater reliability?

Cкажу честно - у меня после 3,5 месяцев (именно так давно мы начали готовиться к ЕГЭ) нет понимания существующих критериев. Благодаря Вашим комментариям у меня начинает складываться общее представление, но понимания нет. Мне нужно ещё времени, чтобы разобраться.

Потом я подумал, что обратная связь с теми, кто выкладывает работы своих учеников, может быть хорошим вознаграждением, но и здесь реакции оказываются довольно скудными. Или вы на 100% согласны со всеми замечаниями?

Какой бы Вы хотели видеть обратную связь? Могу рассказать, как я работаю с Вашими комментариями: 1)читаю 2) сравниваю коммент и ученический текст и решаю, согласна ли я с оценкой 3) перечитываю критерии и сопоставляю Ваши конкретные фразы с общими положениями критериев, пытаюсь для себя проследит логику Ваших мыслей 4) иду с этим анализом к ученикам и проделываю тот же путь вместе с ними 5) даю им рекомендации

Да, я пока всегда на 100% согласна с замечаниями.

После этого появились эссе, которые больше следует назвать учительскими, чем ученическими. С одной стороны, мне это понятно. Для тех, кто начинает готовить к ЕГЭ важно определиться с эталонами. Так легче готовить потом. Но мне такие работы не очень интересно оценивать.

Сожалею.

Про себя могу сказать, что в случае моих учеников если это и учительские эссе, но не мои)) Я работаю с ними с сентября, к ЕГЭ начали готовиться (и соответственно первое эссе написали) в январе.

Я Вас очень прошу не бросать оценивать такие эссе. У моих девочек уже выработались клише (печально видеть это в 17 лет) и помогают "сломать" стереотип только Ваши экспертные замечания. Для них я неопытная училка из начальной школы и мне нужна Ваша поддержка - я так и говорю "мы получили комментарий от МОЕГО знакомого эксперта" (это поднимает мой авторитет))) Я также делюсь с репетитором одной ученицы и коллегой, учительницей немецкого, столь же неопытной в делах ЕГЭ.

К тому же, я постепенно начинаю утверждаться во мнении, что, то, что проще (требует меньше усилий) очень часто оказывается менее эффективным.

Согласна. Давайте я вместе с работой учеников буду выкладывать и свою оценку. Просто боюсь, что они будут непрофессиональными. Однако наверняка усилий от меня это потребует больше.

подумаем, как сделать эту тему более привлекательной для всех участвующих сторон.

Да, давайте. Для меня эта тема самая привлекательная в последнее время. Что могло бы привлечь Вас?

15. Ждём, когда у наших экспертов найдётся время оценить выложенные здесь эссе и письма.

И всё-таки нет высшей справедливости в том, что они это делают безвозмездно) Деньги - это, как ни крути, материальное воплощение энергии. Давайте организуем что-то типа Free donation. Алексей, Avgust, может, откроете Яндекс.кошелёк? Если благодаря этому процесс оживится, мы будем счастливы!

16. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста C2.

Comment on the following statement.

Public libraries are becoming less popular and they will soon disappear.

What is your opinion?

Every new generation and people as a whole need sources of information. For a long time they were stories told by grandparents, songs, myths and books that were kept in libraries. The question is: do libraries still remain an important source of information among growing generation or something else came in their place?

I think I have to agree with the fact that public libraries are becoming less popular. To start with, they can`t always help you to find needed books or sources, as sometimes they contains books donated by people that just threw them away. Besides, some libraries don`t allow to take some materials away and it`s inconvenient to use them in the building itself. And the last and the most reasonable argument is the appearance of internet and TV, that give one fast, vast information on the stating problem without wasting time and leaving home.

Some people argue that in libraries you can find more exact, true knowledge on the problem and they like the atmosphere there.

But in the fast rhythm of city it is easier and more convenient to get information as quick as possible and now with such innovations as TV, internet, electronic books it becomes possible. And with the right use you can indeed find anything.

Taking everything into account I can say that libraries are losing their status and are no longer the place one can go to satisfy his searching needs. Unfortunately it all goes to their being just a piece of cultural heritage or disappearance.

17. Очень верный подход и полезный материал. Кухня позитивной педагогики. Акцент на положительной ноте. Остальное неважно. Мне нравится Ваш подход. Я и сам так начал интуитивно делать с молодости и всегда безропотно шел в слабые группы так же как и в сильные. Мне было все равно кого хвалить. А плохие оценки и сейчас стараюсь не ставить. Предлагаю тест где только возможно.

И самооценку студентов.

Очень, очень верно! У меня похожий путь. У нас вообще школа, где оценки до 7го класса не ставятся, т.е. рычаг страха/подавления гораздо слабее, чем в общеобразовательной. Выход - акцент на позитив, личный пример, постоянство в разумных требованиях и работа с родителями/психологами.

18. А теперь вопрос Что делать? Как, чтобы без подавления?

Сижу тут над курсом по инклюзии. Тема - дети с поведенческими, социальными и эмоциональными проблемами (SEBDs - social emotional behavioral needs). Авторы курса акцентирует, что в работе с ними огромную роль играет речь учителя. Объясняется, почему и зачем. И практические tips:

1. ставить Thank you в конце инструкции

2. не интерпретировать поведение, а говорить ученику то, что нужно сделать. Не "Ты меня не слушаешь!", а "Слушайте меня". Или "Когда ты смотришь в окно, мне кажется, что ты меня не слушаешь". Такое построение фраз вызывает меньше споров со стороны ученика.

3. использовать and вместо but. Не "В этом упражнение нет ошибок, но во втором есть." А "В этом упражнении нет ошибок и во второе следует внести коррективы" (как-то так)

4. так строить фразу, чтобы показать, что вы услышали их негодование/обиду/разочарование, но при этом продолжаете работу

A. Look at the board. Correct

B. Don’t turn around.

Yes, 'Look at the board.' is more likely to be effective because it tells the learner exactly what you want them to do. When you say ‘don’t do something’, it often makes our brain want to do it!

A. Show me you are listening. Correct

B. You’re not listening, listen!

Yes, 'Show me you are listening.' is more likely to be effective as it tells the learner what you want them to do and is not likely to cause an argument. B is an example of the teacher interpreting a behaviour and this interpretation might be wrong. It is likely to cause some learners to argue that they ARE listening.

A. You have done the first part well, but the second part needs improvement.

B. You have done the first part well and the second part needs improvement. Correct

Answer B is more likely to be effective. Usually when our brain hears a ‘but’ it only remembers the words that follow the ‘but’. Often the words in the preceding part of the sentence are forgotten. If we replace ‘but’ with ‘and’, it will help learners to hear the positive part of the sentence as well as the part which suggests improvement is needed.

A. I know you think it is unfair, you still need to stay behind and finish this work. Correct

B. It’s not unfair, the same rules apply to everyone.

Yes, 'I know you think it is unfair, you still need to stay behind and finish this work.' is more effective as it shows the learner you have heard their objection and their opinion is not immediately dismissed. Answer B dismisses the learner’s point of view. It allows the learners to start arguing and giving you examples of times when you were not fair or treated someone differently.

A. Calm down, there’s no need to shout.

B. I can see you are angry, I need you to calm down so we can discuss it. Correct

Yes, 'I can see you are angry, I need you to calm down so we can discuss it.' is more effective because it acknowledges the learner's feeling.

Ещё общие рекомендации.

Use thanks at the end of an instruction.

Focus and comment on pupils who are doing what is required.

Use the language of need rather than obligation.

Put yourself in the learners' shoes and start from where they are.

Make rules few and positive. Keep to them.

И примеры.

1."Remember in the class we are kind to each other."

2."This table is ready, great."

3."I know it's Friday and you are all tired, so let's start with a fun thing."

4."John, I need you to move over here, thanks."

5."You don't need to be like that in here."

И вообще это долгий процесс. Нельзя надеяться, что ученики с поведенческими проблемами (а именно их хочется подавить) придут к культурной норме быстро. Урок за уроком давать им образец приемлемого поведения (в первую очередь свой пример, нерявкающий и неунижающий) и, глядишь, к концу школы адекватные взрослые перед тобой)).

19. Я обратил внимание на общий характер ответов на вопросы. Информации на самом деле в письме нет. Есть шаблонные фразы из передовой статьи газеты Правда типа "на заводе полным ходом идет социалистическое соревнование" а что конкретно там происходит неясно. Я бы не хотел получить в ответ на мое письмо ответы в стиле отчета о достижениях на словах.

Радислав, спасибо за фидбэк! Я делаю всё что в моих силах, чтобы "расслабить" девочек (у меня двое сдают ЕГЭ). Но что поделаешь - это их стратегия: в устной речи непосредственные и "натуральные", в письменной иногда прибегают к закостеневшим оборотам. Ещё раз повторю - делаю, что могу. Пришла я в этот (11ый класс) только в этом учебном году.

Может Вам отогреет душу следующее письмо (сегодня с будущими участницами ЕГЭ это задание делали и другие ребята, на ЕГЭ чихавшие))

"Hello, Robert! It`s very interesting!

I`m glad for you. I wanna move to a new town too. I have to go to Nuernberg. It`s in Germany.

Oh, yes. I do! But this changes are so few. We have new stations in my city. I like it, but I like stations in Germany more than in Moscow.

I like it, because I find all new things interesting.

Oh! I find your mother very nice. She is so wonderful woman!

Did your mom win a cooking competitions many times?

Can you give me fotos from this competitions?

How is your family?

Say `hi` to your mother from me!

Good bye!"

20. Пожалуйста, и ещё одно, это же задание.

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Robert who writes:

…We’ve moved to a new town. It’s small and green. My neighbours say that it hasn’t changed a bit for the last two centuries. Have you noticed any recent changes in your city? What are they? Do you like or dislike them? Why?

Yesterday my mum won a cooking competition…

Write a letter to Robert.

Russia

Moscow

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your letter. I was so glad to hear from you! I really should have written sooner. I was busy with my exams.

You asked me whether something had changed in my city in recent years. You know, I don`t think my city has changed much in previous 10 years. But there are new modern buildings and monuments which make it look a little bit different. As for me, I don`t think they are very beautiful, because I don`t like modern architecture very much.

You told me about your mom`s victory in a cooking competition. When was this competition? What was the task? What did they have to cook? I`m very proud of your mom! Bring my warmest regards to her!

Sorry, I have to go and get on with my work.

Write soon!

Best wishes,

Lisa