Перейти к содержимому

MPZ

Пользователи
  • Публикации

• Посещение

Все публикации пользователя MPZ

1. И прощу оценить письмо. Орфография и пунктуация сохранены. Moscow Russia 19/01/17 Dear Tim, Thanks for your letter. Sorry for not writing so long, because I was busy caring for my cat. I agree with you, because soaps can entertain us, but it can't educate people. As for me, I like all films, wich is chosen by me. From time to time I watch comedy film, althoughI often watch dramatic and strange films. If I really like the film, I watch one in a small screen at home, because screen is irrelevant But the cinema shows some films, including pointless films. This films usually are action and entertaining, that's why in the cinema I like watching them. What about you? Your elder brother attended school after his illness? What happened with your mother? Is she okay? When does your grandmother visit your family? I've got to go now. It's time for my favourite TV show. Write soon! All the best, Tanya 146 слов Спасибо!
  2. Добрый вечер, уважаемые эксперты. Оцените пож-та следующее эссе.. Как мне кажется, оно несколько слабовато, но может я несколько субъективно отношусь к ученику. Тему ученик выбрал самостоятельно. Animal experiments. Nowadays, more and more experiments are conducted on animals. But it is possible to hold them. I agree with the opinion that animal experiments can be carried out. I believe that animal experiments are vital to science. For example, we could find a cure for new diseases. Also, you can not compare human life and animal life. If human is in danger, then you need to sacrifice animal life or the sake of human life. Unfortunately, there are many people with different opinions. They believe that animals are also living entities like people, so it would be inhumane to experiment on animals. I completely disagree with them. As i already said, you cannot compare human life with animal life because the animal always remains an animal, so sooner or later it can become dangerous and cause harm to humans. For example, the story that happened in May 2008. Brent Keys conducted a topographical survey. While he had his back turned, a huge grizzly bear snuck up and bitting him in the head. In the end, the bear just left and Brent was to sit in the car and leave. By this time he had lost a tremendous amount of blood and was completely disoriented. The Brent could go all the way to the gas station and thrn was taken to the hospital. In conclusion, I would like to say that everything has a price and the price of our prosperity is the experiments on animals. It really can be brutality but it is necessary to continue the favorable lives of all people. 256 слов Спасибо!
  3. Коллеги, оцените пож-та это эссе. Ученица, которая это эссе написала, говорит, что хорошо пишет эссе.  "Television is much spoken about nowadays. It has both good and bad points. Television is a much part of our lives as our meals, work, or school. Everybody knows it. A lot of people spend much time watching it. But other people think that television has destroyed communication among friends and family. In my opinion spending time watching television is really bad. First of all, it is not good for your health. Especially, if to begin to watch television in early age. It will affect on your sight, it will become worse. Secondly, watching television takes much time that could conduct with a benefit. For example, meeting with friends or family, reading books. Futhermore, often on television show stupid programs, that negatively influence on people. However, there are people who oppose my opinion. They think that watching special programs on TV could teach good things. For example, there are a lot of chanels about science, nature. I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because if you really need or want to know about something you can find this in books or in Internet more quickly. All in all I want to say that TV really destroyed your mind, communacation and your health. Ответить Цитата+ Изменить
  4. Оцените пож-та еще одно эссе другой ученицы. Пунктуация и орфография сохранены. Очень интересует в какое количество баллов будет оценено данное эссе Спасибо!  "Television is much spoken about nowadays. It has both good and bad points. Television is a much part of our lives as our meals, work, or school. Everybody knows it. A lot of people spend much time watching it. But other people think that television has destroyed communication among friends and family. In my opinion spending time watching television is really bad. First of all, it is not good for your health. Especially, if to begin to watch television in early age. It will affect on your sight, it will become worse. Secondly, watching television takes much time that could conduct with a benefit. For example, meeting with friends or family, reading books. Futhermore, often on television show stupid programs, that negatively influence on people. However, there are people who oppose my opinion. They think that watching special programs on TV could teach good things. For example, there are a lot of chanels about science, nature. I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because if you really need or want to know about something you can find this in books or in Internet more quickly. All in all I want to say that TV really destroyed your mind, communacation and your health.
  5. И вопрос по устной части - скажите пож-та, будут ли у учеников какие-то раздаточные материалы в которых они могут делать пометки во время, данное на подготовку?
  6. Уважаемые коллеги, оцените пож-та эссе ученицы. Пунктуация и орфография сохранены. Should wealthy - nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education or it is a responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to loock after their citizens themselves? In today’s world there are some poor nations whose government can’t provide its citizens education or even a food. Some people think that wealthy nations have to help poorer nations, while others do not. To my mind it would be better for both of poor and wealthy nations to deal with each other. First of all, helping people, who live in bad conditions, for example, from Africa, is a gesture of humanity. It proves that people from wealthy countries do care about poor nations. Secondly, in the future these countries might become business partners. And it might be good for the economy of both nations. On the other hand, helping poor nations can take a lot of money, and the consequences for the economy of wealthy countries might be awful. But the economy of wealthy countries has been developed for decades. It means that the government of these countries knows how to solve problems with budget. Finally, I want to say that everybody in this world has a right not to survive, but to live. In my mind, it is not right that in the 21st century there are people, who are still fighting for the food or education.
  7. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените пож-та следующее эссе моей ученицы. Some people think that education is the most important single factor in the development of a country; while others pay much attention to the economic needs of the society. It is not a secret that there are many factors in the development of a country. Some people think that education is the most considerable factor for its development, while others are convinced that this factor is the economic needs the society. To my mind, it is very important for country to have a good economy. First of all, paying attention to the economic needs of the society means that almost everyone in the country might have a good job, and, as a result, the amount of homeless people will become less and the level of life in the country will rise. Secondly, people will be satisfied with their lives and there will be no chance of a revolution in the country. From real life we can see that there is no war without a reason – people protest against politicians only if they want to pay attention on bad economy or policy. However, it would be wrong to say that education is not important factor of the development of a country. Without getting knowledge people will never know about better life, so they will not have any aims for changing something. In addition, science will never develop without people with good education. And new scientific discoveries are one of the most important indicators of the development of the country. The reason why I do not agree with this opinion is that without good economy in the country there will not be enough money for giving education for everyone, so the country will not develop. Education depends on money. In conclusion, I want to say that paying attention to the economic needs of the society helps people to survive. And with people, who do not care about money, the country has much more chances to develop. //295 слов
  8. Уважаемые эксперты, очень жду вашего отзыва!в целом и в баллах.
  9. Скажите пож-та, над какой грамматической темой надо работать? Спасибо.
  10. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените пож-т эссе. Ученица написала эссе на тему "Some people think that extreme sports help to build character". Пунктуация и орфография сохранены. Эссе было написано до объяснения правил его написания, как проверка грамматики, орфографии и т.д. (258 слов) In the 21th century there are a few people, who have active way of live. So, most of thema are passive, not active. But there are a few people, who is really into sports, especially in extreme sports. I think that there are lots of advantages of doing extreme sports. First of all, because of the extreme conditions, you learn how to survive in different complicated situations, and you keep going on, without unnecessary words, it makes you disciplined. In such way of extreme sports like rock climbing it's very important to have these qualities, because one wrong step might lead to the fall. So, because of doing extreme sports you become stronger not only physically, but also morally. But the only one minus in doing extreme sports is a really big risk for your health and for your life. For example, if you fall from a motor bike or from a parachute, you might have lots pf broken parts of body or you even might die. And you have such a big risk in every kind of extreme sports - from camping to ropejumping. I think, that even if a man is really into extreme sports, he won't compromise himself. and, of course, as any athlete, he'll use safety equipment. So, the risk of losing life for him would be less. In conclusion I want to say, that because of doing extreme sports, you het some very important qualities, you become more disciplined, stronger and harder, which, of course, helps you to build a character.
  11. Спасибо, я передам эти ссылки ученику!!Но хотелось бы, чтобы по ошибкам пробежались)
  12. Уважаемые коллеги, оцените пож-та следующее эссе. Пунктуация и орфография сохранены. Public libraries are becoming less popular and the will soon disappear. Today, the popularity of different technologies is very big. Among these technologies there are new opportunities to comfortable reading, such as electronic books and tablets. At the same time books that were done with paper and glue are becoming less popular and some people think public libraries will soon disappear. I strongly believe public libraries will not disappear for a long time. Firstly, there are many people who prefer real books, with pages and without screen light. For example, elderly people just do not know how to use any electronic devices. Other people may not have enough money to buy any gadget, so they forced to use paper books, especially from public libraries to avoid wasting money. Secondly, nobody could deny that public libraries is not just heap of books - it is also library staff people who can give you some advice about what book you should take to read.Eventually, the personal will know your personal preferences and will be able to give then best advice, i.e. you will be able to read only these books that you will like. Howeever, other people are convinced electronic mediums are more longerous that paper. They suggest it is easier to keep electronic books than paper books. At last, they suppose that progress for devices. I am afraid, I do not agree with them, because I strongly believe thare are always will people who like to touch real paper pages, to turn these pages. To sum up, I would like to say that public libraries will disappear when there is nobody who has desire to keep in hand something real, i.e. not soon
  13. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените пож-та следующее эссе. In your opinion should the government intervene in the rights of the individual with regard to family planning? Family is one of the most important worth in the life. We must help people to take a family, but friends and close people is one thing, government - another. Is government must intervene in the family planning? I think, government must take part in the individual family regarding. For example, in the progressive countries like a Germany or Norway government encourage motherhood and family paying much money to young families. On another hand, government in the China on opposite save the demography in the minimum level. Encouraging one - child families and penalizing families, who have more than one child. Opponents of this view say that government must not intervene in the deeds of family. According to many opinions it is a breech of people's right. Family must to looking after their children and financial position. I am afraid, I do not agree with this statement, because if government cease intervene in the family lige will begin crisis of demography, like in India where government do not control quantity of newborns. In India begins overcrowding. According to many assesments, I would like to repeat my opinion. Interference of government in family planning is a good way to help them and country at all, but government must not cease the right of the individual more than it is necessary. (215 слов)
  14. Уважаемые эксперты, с нетерпением жду вашей оценки этого эссе!! A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter. Interpreter is a very popular profession today, because communications between countries are becoming stronger and atronger. It is popularly believed, that fluency in a foreign language is one of the most benefecial skills for interpreter, that for a person who is fluent in a foreign language work as an interpreter would be easy. In my opinion, these people are right. I believe that fluency in a foreign language give people possibility to be a good interpreter. Firstly, persons who can speak foreign language with a high speed can quickly translate any thought from their native language to this foreign language. And secondly, these people can also at once understand what are a native speaker telling. So I think it is all qualities that individual should have to be a great translater. However, some people argue that fluency is not enough to can easily work as an interpretor. They think that an interpretor should also have such qualities, as sociality, presentability and other. As for the language qualities people believe that translater should have a good diction, for example. I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because, in my opinion, interpretor is just a person who have to know two languages - naitive and one foreign translate to. Of course, all people know their naitive language perfect. So, if person is fluent in a foreign language, I think it means she know this language good too. Therefore, this person can quickly understand and translate from one to another language and vice versa. What else do you need? In conclusion I'd like to say that if human have fluency in a foreign language he could be a good interpretor.
  15. Уважаемые эксперты, хочу попросить оценить данное эссе. Стиль, пунктуация, стилевое оформление сохранены. Оцените и это пож-та. Особенно интересна обратная связь по аргументам!Спасибо! Some people prefer to live in a big city, while others would like to live in a small town. The big problem to chose where do you want to live. Some people prefer to live in a big city but others like to stay in a small town. I believe that a big city is better than a small town. Firstly the big city can give a lot of opportunities. You can chose an university or a school, a job and a work easier than in a village or in a small town. Secondly it is a convenience. In the big city there are a lot of shops, cafes, hairdressing salons or other services. You always can book different things to home from food to books. And finally in the big city you learn to survive. If you want to be succesfull you must survive. And you learn to survive from childhood. You have to bite and to fight in a school and you have to lie and to flatter in the university. In our society you will not succed without these qualities. Howeever, some people argue a small town better for life, because in small town everyone knows each other and they can help you in difficult moment. I am afraid I do not agree with view, because these people can refuse to help and condemn you all your life. In conclusion I think that the big city it is the best place for live. Only in the big city you can live a full life.
  16. Уважаемые эксперты оцените пож-та следующую работу. Хотелось бы получить обратную связь. Скажите еще пож-та, снизят ли балл по лексике за употребление в эссе translator и interpreter?для меня это два разных переводчика. Пунктуация и орфография сохранены. A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter. Interpreter is a very popular profession today, because communications between countries are becoming stronger and atronger. It is popularly believed, that fluency in a foreign language is one of the most benefecial skills for interpreter, that for a person who is fluent in a foreign language work as an interpreter would be easy. In my opinion, these people are right. I believe that fluency in a foreign language give people possibility to be a good interpreter. Firstly, persons who can speak foreign language with a high speed can quickly translate any thought from their native language to this foreign language. And secondly, these people can also at once understand what are a native speaker telling. So I think it is all qualities that individual should have to be a great translater. However, some people argue that fluency is not enough to can easily work as an interpretor. They think that an interpretor should also have such qualities, as sociality, presentability and other. As for the language qualities people believe that translater should have a good diction, for example. I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because, in my opinion, interpretor is just a person who have to know two languages - naitive and one foreign translate to. Of course, all people know their naitive language perfect. So, if person is fluent in a foreign language, I think it means she know this language good too. Therefore, this person can quickly understand and translate from one to another language and vice versa. What else do you need? In conclusion I'd like to say that if human have fluency in a foreign language he could be a good interpretor.
  17. Радислав Петрович, а что именно насторожило в содержании и в грамматике? Поделитесь пож-та!
  18. Уважаемые эксперты, оцените пож-та следующее эссе. Пунктуация и орфография сохранены. A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter. Interpreter is a very popular profession today, because communications between countries are becoming stronger and atronger. It is popularly believed, that fluency in a foreign language is one of the most benefecial skills for interpreter, that for a person who is fluent in a foreign language work as an interpreter would be easy. In my opinion, these people are right. I believe that fluency in a foreign language give people possibility to be a good interpreter. Firstly, persons who can speak foreign language with a high speed can quickly translate any thought from their native language to this foreign language. And secondly, these people can also at once understand what are a native speaker telling. So I think it is all qualities that individual should have to be a great translater. However, some people argue that fluency is not enough to can easily work as an interpretor. They think that an interpretor should also have such qualities, as sociality, presentability and other. As for the language qualities people believe that translater should have a good diction, for example. I am afraid I do not agreewith this view, because, in my opinion, interpretor is just a person who have to know two languages - naitive and one foreign translate to. Of course, all people know their naitive language perfect. So, if person is fluent in a foreign language, I think it means she know this language good too. Therefore, this person can quickly understand and translate from one to another language and vice versa. What else do you need? In conclusion I'd like to say that if human have fluency in a foreign language he could be a good interpretor.
  19. Уважаемые эксперты, Радислав Петрович, спасибо вам за отклики. Буду все учитывать в работе.
  20. Уважаемые эксперты, хочу попросить оценить данное эссе. Стиль, пунктуация, стилевое оформление сохранены. Some people prefer to live in a big city, while others would like to live in a small town. The big problem to chose where do you want to live. Some people prefer to live in a big city but others like to stay in a small town. I believe that a big city is better than a small town. Firstly the big city can give a lot of opportunities. You can chose an university or a school, a job and a work easier than in a village or in a small town. Secondly it is a convenience. In the big city there are a lot of shops, cafes, hairdressing salons or other services. You always can book different things to home from food to books. And finally in the big city you learn to survive. If you want to be succesfull you must survive. And you learn to survive from childhood. You have to bite and to fight in a school and you have to lie and to flatter in the university. In our society you will not succed without these qualities. Howeever, some people argue a small town better for life, because in small town everyone knows each other and they can help you in difficult moment. I am afraid I do not agree with view, because these people can refuse to help and condemn you all your life. In conclusion I think taht the big city it is the best place for live. Only in the big city you can live a full life. Спасибо!
  21. Здравствуйте! Помогите пож-та оценить работу одинадцатиклассника. орфография, пунктуация, стилевое оформление сохранены. Тема: Some people think that children should never be educated at home by their parents while others think it is only way to get a brilliant education. Nowadays there are many kinds of education. We can be instruct our children in school or at home by their parents. When the child is born, parents choose how their child will be learn. I strongly believe that children must to learn in school, because school socialise children very much.Children learn not only subjects, but how to communicate with other people, including other children. Moreover school in our country is free for children. It is a big advantage of government's education. One more advantage of the school education is active school life: collective campaign theatrical setting, concerts and so on. However some people argue that home's education is better. In home people parents straight out instruct people. It is a good way to learn subjects. Parents explain questions to you. I am afraid I do not agree with this view, because parents not always to learn children. They have to pay to teachers, but it is teachers from school and it is cost very much. . If you want to learn more you can go to the tutor aside from school. To sum up I want to tell that school education is better for children. Parents schould give thildren in good school, where teachers will care about children like parents. Спасибо!