Перейти к содержимому

eggalina

Опытный пользователь
  • Публикации

• Посещение

Все публикации пользователя eggalina

1. Daily English Challenge

Challenge 38#. 1.The car broke down so we had to tow it to the garage. I dropped a hammer on my right foot and broke my toe. 2. How much is the train fare? I don't think that the low grade for such a brilliant answer was really fair. 3. There's been a thief in the boat, an oar is missing. These mountains have rich deposits of iron ore. 4. This shoe is lacking a sole. This poem lacks soul and spirit. 5. Do you come to this place often? Plaice is my favourite fish.
  2. Daily English Challenge

Challenge 37# 1."Pride and Prejudice " by Jane Austen 2." 1984" by Georg Orwell. 3."Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. 4."Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 5. "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens
  3. Daily English Challenge

1.as cool as a cucumber. 2.as dead as a doornail. 3.as regular as clockwork как по маслу 4. as large as life. 5.as sick as a parrot 6.as warm as toast. 7.as fresh as a daisy 8.as dull as ditchwater чертовски скучно 9.as hard as nails 10. as silent as the grave
  4. Daily English Challenge

I've associated the Russian meanings of the word combinations "шкала термометра, чешуя рыбы" with English and then looked up in the dictionary
  5. Daily English Challenge

Challenge 34# It is SCALE Challenge 35# 1.talked shop all the time 2.shall we call it a day 3. has come out of the blue 4. he'd better pull his socks up 5. the name certainly rings the bell
  6. Daily English Challenge

Challenge 33 # 1. Like a duck to water. 2. Like water off a duck's back 3. Managed to duck each and every really difficult question. 4.Like a sitting duck for the enemy 5. It was a dead duck
  7. Daily English Challenge

1. A hot potato 2. Add insult to injury 3.At the drop of a hat 4. Ball is in your court. 5.Burn the midnight oil 6.Give the benefit of the doubt 7. It takes two to tango. 8. Not playing with a full deck 9.Hit the nail on the head 10.Barking up the wrong tree
  8. Daily English Challenge

1. Strolled. 2. Limped. 3. Loitered 4.tramped 5.leapt
  9. Daily English Challenge

1. Blinked 2.Umpire 3. Disused 4.Councillor. 5.Morale. 6.in the shade 7. Electrical
  10. Daily English Challenge

1.study. 2.make. 3.read. 4.lose. 5.lower
  11. Daily English Challenge

1.Hadn't you lent me money 2.on suspicion of his complicity in the robbery 3.will come into effect in September
  12. Daily English Challenge

1.She still really hasn't got recovered after being fired in May. 2.After being properly cared for this dishwasher will give you years of service. 3. I regret to say that I have seriously taken their fake story.
  13. Daily English Challenge

1.bottom. 2.span 3.tidy 4.cranny 5.polish
  14. Daily English Challenge

1.detached 2.is disposed 3.three-storey 4. short-term 5. fully furnished 6.board and lodging 7.university hostel of residence
  15. Daily English Challenge

#24 1. I set the trend. 2.to make a comeback. 3.the height of fashion. 4.she is a real fashion victim. 5. To be all the rage
  16. Daily English Challenge

1.I'd rather you didn't smoke indoors. 2. I really wish I had been born somewhere warm. 3.If only you had told me it was her birthday, I'd have brought her a present. 4.By the time we got to the canteen, most of the fruit had already been eaten. 5. Despite he had lived in the UK for a year, he couldn't speak English. 6.Never had flown before, she was anxious through the entire flight. 7. No sooner we'd arrived at the restaurant than it closed. 8. It mustn't have been Lucy you spoke to, she hasn't come here any more. 9.The reason he took a language class was to work as an interpreter. 10.I am interested in learning as much about London as I can before our tour begins.
  17. Если читал в фипи, не должно быть риторических вопросов, не должно быть никаких сокращенных форм,например,таких как don't,can't и т.д., не должно быть предложений типа с you, типа it is important for you to read about a historical site before visiting it. Нужно it is important for people (tourists) и т.д., ни в коем случае в заключении не нужно писать,например, все люди разные, каждый думает по-своему, нужно именно своё мнение, потому что restate your opinion, лексика должна быть высокого уровня, а не базового, не должно быть повторений одних и тех же слов, должны быть синонимы, грамматические структуры должны быть разные
  18. Daily English Challenge

#22 1. make it drink 2.sleeping dogs 3. mother of invention 4. no moss 5. like the present 6.another colour 7. as a doornail 8. your presence at the wedding 9.overdose of hemlock 10. in the mouth
  19. Daily English Challenge

13.ответ a penchant for
  20. Daily English Challenge

1. see 2.help 3.pay
  21. У нас всегда учителя виноваты, и когда хорошо дети сдают, и когда плохо. Вербицкая М.В. на своем установочном вебинаре для экспертов сказала, что ученики неприлично хорошо сдают английский язык, поэтому в этом году усложняются критерии ЕГЭ письменных развернутых высказываний и УЧ
  22. Daily English Challenge

1. If you promise to bring my laptop back tomorrow you can borrow it for the evening 2.If I had been promoted I would have had to move to our head office in Paris. 3. If I had studied harder I wouldn't have had such a poorly paid job.
  23. Daily English Challenge

Julia wasn't bothered by the way the loud music coming from her neighbour's house
  24. Не знаю, где на такие" тонкости" обращают внимание, но я в комиссии по проверке ЕГЭ, если в письме написано ""Thank you for your recent letter", уже понятно, "It was nice to hear from you или "It was nice to hear from you again." , большой разницы нет, да, и если только эта "ошибка", за это балл не снимается
  25. Я совершенно согласна, самое главное не то, что написано, а что и как это делается. У нас по новому ФГОС столько много умных фраз написано, и предметные , и метапредметные, и личностные результаты, а что изменилось? Что, у нас дети стали лучше учиться или больше знаний получили, логическое мышление развилось? Да, все то же самое, если учитель работает на совесть, то и результаты есть