• Номер или название школы
    х
  • Населённый пункт
    х
  • Регион
    Ростовская область
  • Стаж работы в школе
    меньше пяти лет
  1. Оцените, пожалуйста, эссе по критериям ЕГЭ Тема: Many people think we should explore space and visit other planets. However, some people say that space exploration is a waste of time and money. Many people are interested in flying to the moon and space. But others often criticize it, because people will spend a lot of money on these space experiments. In my opinion, people have to explore space. As far as I am concerned, it is better, because we can develop space science, discover a new planet. Also, we will perhaps meet aliens, and they will give us new things or will teach us to operate the forces of nature. If they take out waste, our Earth will be purer. In addition, we could find new elements, minerals or even discover new laws of physics. And eventually learn more about ourselves. On the other hand, a trip to space can be dangerous. We do not know what we can encounter. We may discover something that is extremely harmful for the living being on Earth. I cannot agree with this opinion, because it will be better for people, for us. Our Earth will be more developed. Probably we will have a new history. To sum up, I would like to say, that space exploration is useful and necessary for people. I hope humans support this idea and we can fly to space, and explore it.