Перейти к содержимому

yana ivasko

Пользователи
  • Публикации

• Посещение

Сообщения, опубликованные пользователем yana ivasko

1. Илиза Забировна, если вы имеете ввиду manage mat (табличку на столе), то она здесь, на форуме по ссылке - https://www.englisht...indpost&p=94421,

а если "часики", то вот, кажется прикрепились.

Спасибо за часики!!! У меня их не было) Такие классные))

2. Фрагмент урока по New Millennium English 6, U4,L3, «England, Scotland, Wales….». В какой форме можно поделиться тем, что бы вы хотели увидеть в Великобритании (упр. 3,стр.41). Рассказывать соседу по парте? Можно и по-другому! Когда не знаешь, кто будет твоим партнером, даже интереснее. Конечно, сначала нужно записать свои мысли, чтобы лучше все запомнить.

Данный урок проводился по сингапурской обучающей структуре, о которой мы еще не упоминали.

Определение этой формы: ИНСАЙД-АУТСАЙД СЁКЛ (Inside-Outside Circle) - «внутренний и внешний круг» - обучающая структура, в которой ученики формируют внутренний и внешний круги и делятся своими мнениями с разными партнерами.

Урок вела слушатель мастер класса, учитель английского языка, Забелина Майя Александровна. Видеозапись выложена с ее согласия.

Вот ссылка:

To tell the truth, at first I didn't think, that this structure (Inside-Outside Circle)could be productive. It seemed not very interesting and time consuming. But now, I am sure, I will practice it at the lessons. We should watch such short videos, our collegues encourage us to work better!!! :rolleyes:/>

3. Dear colleagues,

Did you start using such warmers as “High Five” or “Take off -Touch Down” at your lesson? They let revise words, but requires some preparation. Share your experience! Why not to start our own collection? Don’t forget to mention the course book, the unit and the lesson.

New Millennium 6, Unit 5,Lesson 1. This warmer can be used for the first word introducing, for checking understanding of the text, or as a kind of a game at the end of the Unit:

1. Stand up if you are the person who…. (структура по «Singapore Quality Class» “Take off - Touch Down”)

- Likes Christmas and New Year

- Doesn’t like presents

- Decorates the Christmas tree with tinsel

- Hangs a stocking for presents

- Puts his/her shoes near the fireplace for presents

- Has fun with crackers

- Goes from house to house and sing carols

2. Give “High Five”to your partner if you agree, or “Tap” if don’t agree that … (from “Longman Teacher Development” course)

- People celebrate Christmas everywhere

- Father Christmas brings present

- We decorate the tree with colorful lights

- New Year’s Eve is called Hogmanay (yes, in Scotland)

- Father Christmas puts presents in shoes (yes, inFrance)

- There are lights and decoration in city streets

- Many people go to the beach (yes, in Australia)

- The crackles go bang!

Here is a video file showing how these warmers were used during my lesson. Sorry for the quality of the recording, it was done by the non-professional.

6г класс 05.12.13

What nice and funny pupils you have!!

I like your method of teaching. Having watched the video, I understand, that we all need some new ideas to make our lessons lively and unforgettable)) :rolleyes: