Перейти к содержимому

Christina83

Пользователи
  • Публикации

• Посещение

Все публикации пользователя Christina83

1. дайте ссылочку, пожалуйста. на эту программу)
  2. Пожалуйста, добавьте свои комментарии по этой работе.
  3. Уважаемые эксперты! Прошу оценить эссе моей ученицы. Заранее спасибо. Тема взята из открытого банка. План такой: − make an introduction (state the problem) − express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion − express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion − explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion − make a conclusion restating your position Some people think that you can have only one true friend. There is no doubt that everybody needs to have a good friend. No one can live without support and help from close person. However, other people think that a person can’t have just only one best friend. To my mind, true friend can be one in a person’s life. Firstly, friends always share secrets with each other. If many people know your secret, it’s not a secret anymore. I don’t want my secret to be revealed to some people. Secondly, you can’t have a heart-to-heart talk with many friends. When people are in a big group of other people they usually have fun. Moreover, there is special connection between two best friends, which is can’t be among four or five people, for instance. On the other hand, you can feel lonely, when you have just only one true friend, because your friend can’t spend with you all his/her time. Sometimes a person needs to talk not just with one person. Connection with other people is very important for a person. In addition, companies spend time much more fun and cheerful than two friends. However, participants of a company can’t support you in some difficult situation. When you need a help, all your friends disappear from your view and appear, when they want to party. True friend will never leave you in difficult situation alone. In conclusion, I want to say that friendship isn’t about the quantity. It’s all about quality.
  4. Добрый день, всем! Помогите, пожалуйста, оценить работу моей ученицы. Заранее спасибо. … In our city we have an annual competition for teenagers who make their own short films. This year I got the second prize for a film about my grandparents. Do you think it’s important to record family history? Who do you think should do it? How can it be done best? This month is my mom’s birthday and now I am thinking about a gift for her. I want it to be very special… Chelyabinks, Russia 30.03.2013 Dear Tom, Thank you for your letter, which I’ve just received. It was great to hear your news. In your letter you asked me about recording family history. I think that it’s very important to do it. Every family should record their history. After some years all family members will be happy to see it. These recordings will remind them about happy pastime. There are many ways to record history. For example, family can hire an event photographer or take photos by themselves. My family and I prefer to record our family history by ourselves, because it’s very personal and we don’t want somebody to see our photos and videos. Congratulations to your mom! Does she have a hobbies? How old is she? Does she like to cook? I have to go now. It’s time to do my homework. Love, Ksenia.