Перейти к содержимому

Stasy

Пользователи
  • Публикации

• Посещение

Все публикации пользователя Stasy

1. Поделитесь, пожалуйста. Интересно посмотреть.
  2. Daily English Challenge

#22. 1.drink 2. dogs 3. invention 4. moss 5. present 6. color 7. doornail 8. presence 9. hemlock 10. mouth
  3. Daily English Challenge

#21. 1.put on 2.fix up 3. go off
  4. Daily English Challenge

#20. 1. urged 2. flooded 3. riot
  5. Daily English Challenge

Challenge # 17. 1. get on well with 2. keep up with 3. watch out for 4. put up with 5. run out of 6. cut down on 7. put away
  6. Daily English Challenge

#15. 1. They’re probably planning a quiet evening together; I know they won’t guess what we have done. 2) By the time we finish, everybody will have eaten and drunk as much as they can. 3) The other sixty guests should have arrived before Helen and John.
  7. Daily English Challenge

#13 b. a penchant for
  8. Daily English Challenge

#12. 1. In all my life, I have never spoken to someone who is quite so stupid. 2. correct 3. Since he lived here, he has usually been extremely friendly. 4. They’ll join us after they get a bite to eat. 5. correct
  9. Daily English Challenge

#11 1. See you later 2. Oh, I see 3. Bye for now 4. As soon as possible 5. For your information
  10. Daily English Challenge

Алексей Васильевич, С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ! Восхищаюсь Вашей работоспособностью. Дальнейших Вам успехов!!!
  11. Daily English Challenge

#10. 1. disinheritance 2. disuse 3. immeasurably 4.befriend 5. upbringing
  12. Daily English Challenge

1.frugal 2.halt 3.strong
  13. Daily English Challenge

#8. 1. frugal 2. jerked 3. strong
  14. Daily English Challenge

#7. 1b 2d 3a 4c
  15. Daily English Challenge

1.see 2. leave 3. pay
  16. Daily English Challenge

1. You can borrow my laptop for the evening if you promise to bring it back tomorrow. 2. If I had been promoted, I would have had to move to our head office in Paris. 3. If I had studied hard, I wouldn't have such a poorly paid job.
  17. Daily English Challenge

Julia wasn't bothered at all by the way the loud music coming from her neighbor’s house.
  18. Daily English Challenge

Challenge #3: The correct sentences are: 1. Do you think Vicky’s always known the truth about us? and 5. I don’t think Peter and Helen have seen much of each other of late. 2. That was the second time you’ve forgotten to post something for me. 3. I haven’t seen Michael since he began seeing his new girlfriend. 4. Ever since we met, you have never asked me what I prefer to do.