Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Joke for learning English

www.esl4teachers.com

Jokes could be used as teaching different aspects of the language. Here you can find jokes to teach conditionals:

An elementary school teacher sends this note to all parents on the first day of school.

"If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I will promise not to believe everything your child says happens at home.

Q: If you drop a white hat into the Red Sea, what does it become?

A: Wet

These two jokes will help to learn new vocabulary:

One day, a teacher was attempting to teach the names of animals to a class of 5-year-olds. She held up a picture of a deer, and asked one boy, "Billy, what is this animal?". Little Billy looked at the picture with a disheartened look on his face and responded, "I'm sorry Mrs. Smith, I don't know.". The teacher was not one to give up easily, so she then asked Billy, "Well, Billy, what does your Mommy call your Daddy?" Little Billy's face suddenly brightened up, but then a confused look came over his face, as he asked, "Mrs. Smith, is that really a pig?"!

Three (1) mice are being (2) chased by a cat. The mice were (3) cornered when one of the mice turned around and (4) barked, "Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" The surprised cat ran away (5) scared. Later when the mice told their mother what happened, she smiled and said, "You see, (6) it pays to be (7) bilingual!" (1) plural of "mouse" (1 mouse, 2 mice)

(2) the cat ran after the mice

(3) trapped - the mice could not move

(4) made a sound like a dog

(5) afraid

(6) it is good, as good as getting money!

(7) able to speak two languages

Explanation: You never know when speaking another language can be valuable. The mice learned that in this story. Some day, you will learn the value of being able to speak English well. So, keep on going!

:lol:

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас