Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

прошла по ссылке и увидела там иллюстрации: фото страниц учебников,с приводимыми примерами и задачами.

Так что 9 месяцев в году, а не только первого апреля можно наслаждаться.

Поделиться сообщением

прошла по ссылке и увидела там иллюстрации: фото страниц учебников,с приводимыми примерами и задачами.

Так что 9 месяцев в году, а не только первого апреля можно наслаждаться.

ну, если это не шутка, тогда нужно это внимательнее изучить. Для повышения квалификации и поднятия настроения)))

Поделиться сообщением

ну, если это не шутка, тогда нужно это внимательнее изучить. Для повышения квалификации и поднятия настроения)))

А мне вот  подняла настроение фраза из инструкции по работе с программой СorelDraw  " место, где по умолчанию располагаются все менеджеры" :D  

Поделиться сообщением

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Nick who
writes:
…I’m going to do a project on reading in different countries. Could you help
me? Do young people read as much as old people in your country? Do you
prefer to read E-books or traditional books? Why? How much time do you
and your friends spend reading daily?
As for the latest news, I have just joined a sport club…
Write a letter to Nick.
In your letter
 answer his questions
 ask 3 questions about Nick’s sport club
Write 100–140 words.
Remember the rules of letter writing.

Kansk
                                                                                                                          Russia

10/03/2016 
Dear Andrew,
Hi! How are you? Thanks for your letter! Sorry I haven't written for so long, I'been busy at school.

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано Сегодня, 17:12

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Nick who
writes:
…I’m going to do a project on reading in different countries. Could you help
me? Do young people read as much as old people in your country? Do you
prefer to read E-books or traditional books? Why? How much time do you
and your friends spend reading daily?
As for the latest news, I have just joined a sport club…
Write a letter to Nick.
In your letter
 answer his questions
 ask 3 questions about Nick’s sport club
Write 100–140 words.
Remember the rules of letter writing.

Kansk
                                                                                                                          Russia

10/03/2016                                                               Dear Nick,

Hi! How are you? Thanks for your letter! Sorry I haven't written for so long, I'been busy at school. 
In your letter you asked me about reading. Well, I think that old people read much more in Russia than the youth. Maybe, it's so as young generation is keen on networks now. As for me, I adore reading! Actually, I prefer E-books to traditional ones. It's very convenient because they are always with me and don't take lots of space. To be honest, I spend about one hour on reading a day! However, I don't know this information about my friends.
              Anyway, I want to have the news about you all! Why have you decided to join the sports club? Is it far from your home? How often do you attend it?
              Sorry I've to finish now as I must deal with my homework! Keep in touch!
                                                 Your friend,
                                                 Yuliya   

Поделиться сообщением

Comment on the following statement.
A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an
interpreter.
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200–250 words.
Use the following plan:
 make an introduction (state the problem)
 express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
 express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
 explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
 make a conclusion restating your position

There is no denying that foreign languages become very important these days. Lots of people learn and use them fluently daily. Some people think that a person who is fluent can easily work as an intepreter. However, other people claim that this profession reqiures more knowledge and qualities.
   In my opinion, not everyone can posess such a profession due to lack of work experience,bad memory and inability to transfer the part of speech immediately without loosing the sense. Also, fluency does not always imply accuracy. Moreover, an intepreter  should be able to travel anytime, have an appropriate appearance and be intelligent.
   Nevertheless, some people are sure that being fluent is enough for working as an intepreter. They guess this job has nothing creative and consists only of the  quick transferring one language into another one.In addition, if you have such a job, you will travel a lot and will never have any problems abroad as you can respond in any situation easily and fast.
   I cannot agree with the statements above, though. Firstly, as I have said, a person can be fluent in a language, but at the same time he can have grammar  mistakes which lead to total misunderstanding. Secondly, sometimes the speed of speech and quick reaction are not useful, as there are some situations where you should think twice and find appropriate words to answer in order not to get into a trouble.
 All things considered, I can conclude that  there are two different views on this topic. To my mind, it is better to have excellent fluency, accuracy and a degree and only then apply to be an intepreter. 

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо! Про абзацы учту. А дата у меня сместилась, она была справа, честное слово) Но все равно спасибо. И, если вам не сложно, скажите пожалуйста, что именно неправильно в моих вопросах.

Я запрещаю своим отступы. только красную строку!Не видела в требованиях разрешения на это..(

Поделиться сообщением

Названия и адреса лучше не переводить, а транслитерировать. А еще лучше писать краткий адрес, например

Yelets,

Russia.

В ЕГЭ в кратком адресе не ставится запятая после города.

Поделиться сообщением

Я запрещаю своим отступы. только красную строку!Не видела в требованиях разрешения на это..(

Есть два способа выделения абзацев - отступ слева - indented paragraphs и пропуск строки - - blocked paragraphs. Я даю 100% гарантии что ни один эксперт ЕГЭ включая председателя федеральной клмиссии не станет возражать против общепринятых правил.

Поделиться сообщением

"A person who is fluent in a foreign language can easily work as an interpreter."

Эта тема эссе на ЕГЭ была в прошлом году в Красноярском крае.

У меня девочка по ней писала . 18 из 20 , Слава Богу! Но мучилась с аргументами!

Поделиться сообщением

Есть два способа выделения абзацев - отступ слева - indented paragraphs и пропуск строки - - blocked paragraphs. Я даю 100% гарантии что ни один эксперт ЕГЭ включая председателя федеральной клмиссии не станет возражать против общепринятых правил.

Спасибо! А то до экзамена остается мало времени, у меня 7 учеников сдает ЕГЭ в этом году и одна девочка ОГЭ.  Стараюсь следить за всем, чтобы ничего не упустить!

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо! А то до экзамена остается мало времени, у меня 7 учеников сдает ЕГЭ в этом году и одна девочка ОГЭ.  Стараюсь следить за всем, чтобы ничего не упустить!

Да. Я тол ко что уточнил требования к выделению абзацев у председателя клмиссии - можно выделять абзацы отступом или пропуском строки. Можно даже комбинировать эти два способа - поопустить одну строку и сделать отступ слева хотя это уже вольности)))

Поделиться сообщением

Вопрос по устной части.

В критериях оценивания мы видим, что ученик должен при сравнении фотографий и описании фотографии сказать не менее 12-15 фраз и говорить в течение 2-х минут. Что считать за фразу? Целое предложение? (тогда моя ученица не укладывается) и получает 0 баллов Или: In the first photo the boy is playing football, but in the second one the girl is cooking lunch. - cчитать за 2 фразы? (тогда укладывается)

Я сижу и беру на карандаш фразы, за 1 мин. худо-бедно выдаётся 8-10 предложений, упомянуты все 5 предложенных пунктов.

Сколько баллов получит ученик?

3 балла - Комм. задача выполнена полностью. Сод-е полно, точно и развёрнуто отраж. все аспекты, указ. в задании. 12-15 фраз.

2 балла - Комм. задача выполнена частично. 1-2 аспекта не раскрыты 12-15 фраз.

Повторюсь: ученик раскрыл все аспекты (очень кратко), сказал 8-10 предложений за 1 мин. Сколько баллоd он получит?

Поделиться сообщением

Нашла сайт tonail.com (вместо прямой ссылки получается абракадабра). Приводится полный разбор устной части демоверсии 2016 ( и не только). Автор полагает, что всё-таки оценивается 12-15 предложений, как я и обьясняю своей ученице - по 2-3 предложения на каждый пункт... Боюсь, что мы пролетим с говорением в 0, просто из-за того, что не наберём 12-15 предложений, я уже не говорю об ошибках...

Поделиться сообщением

Вопрос по устной части.

В критериях оценивания мы видим, что ученик должен при сравнении фотографий и описании фотографии сказать не менее 12-15 фраз и говорить в течение 2-х минут. Что считать за фразу? Целое предложение? (тогда моя ученица не укладывается) и получает 0 баллов Или: In the first photo the boy is playing football, but in the second one the girl is cooking lunch. - cчитать за 2 фразы? (тогда укладывается)

Я сижу и беру на карандаш фразы, за 1 мин. худо-бедно выдаётся 8-10 предложений, упомянуты все 5 предложенных пунктов.

3 балла - Комм. задача выполнена полностью. Сод-е полно, точно и развёрнуто отраж. все аспекты, указ. в задании. 12-15 фраз.

Повторюсь: ученик раскрыл все аспекты (очень кратко), сказал 8-10 предложений за 1 мин. Сколько баллоd он получит?

Есть опасения, что предложение будут считать за фразу (постараюсь завтра уточнить). В этом случае Вашему ученику надо стараться не говорить сложными предложениями (In the first photo the boy is playing football, but in the second one the girl is cooking lunch), а разбивать их на простые предложения: In the first photo the boy is playing football. In the second one the girl is cooking lunch. 

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо,Алексей Васильевич.

Поделиться сообщением

Есть опасения, что предложение будут считать за фразу (постараюсь завтра уточнить). В этом случае Вашему ученику надо стараться не говорить сложными предложениями (In the first photo the boy is playing football, but in the second one the girl is cooking lunch), а разбивать их на простые предложения: In the first photo the boy is playing football. In the second one the girl is cooking lunch. 

Я уточнял эту деталь. За "предложение" считается то, что называется в анализе дискурса unit, то есть, мысль. Если в сложном предложении высказывается 2-3 мысли, то это приравнивается к 2-3 предложениям. Все дело в том, что в устной речи предложений нет, поскольку нет и не может быть точки и других знаков препинания. Главный разделительный знак - пауза. 

Поделиться сообщением

Вопрос по устной части.

Уточнил информацию. Как и поясняет Радислав Петрович, под фразой понимается именно фраза. Важно обратить внимание ученика чтобы на каждый пункт плана было более 1 фразы, чтобы в описании были вступительная и завершающая фразы, использовались средства логической связи. Хорошими вступительными и завершающими фразами могут быть: Have a look at this photo.

You once asked me about my favourite photo, so here it is.

So, how do you like this photo? It's nice, isn't it?

Well, that's all that I wanted to tell you.

При этом объем высказывания не является основным критерием выставления оценки. 

Поделиться сообщением

Я уточнял эту деталь. За "предложение" считается то, что называется в анализе дискурса unit, то есть, мысль. Если в сложном предложении высказывается 2-3 мысли, то это приравнивается к 2-3 предложениям. Все дело в том, что в устной речи предложений нет, поскольку нет и не может быть точки и других знаков препинания. Главный разделительный знак - пауза. 

Уточнил информацию. Как и поясняет Радислав Петрович, под фразой понимается именно фраза. Важно обратить внимание ученика чтобы на каждый пункт плана было более 1 фразы, чтобы в описании были вступительная и завершающая фразы, использовались средства логической связи. Хорошими вступительными и завершающими фразами могут быть: Have a look at this photo.

You once asked me about my favourite photo, so here it is.

So, how do you like this photo? It's nice, isn't it?

Well, that's all that I wanted to tell you.

При этом объем высказывания не является основным критерием выставления оценки. 

Спасибо!

Поделиться сообщением

Здравствуйте! Помогите, мне пожалуйста. Я написала эссе, очень хочу услышать критику.

Тема "Some people think that video games cause violent behaviour"

Essay

Some people think that video games can make people more cruel. At the same time, others suppose that these games do not affect people's behavior negatively.

I agree with the second point of view. I think video games are only a kind of entertainment and cannot have a strong impact on a person. Besides, there are some advantages of such games. They can develop one's thinking and logic. Actually, there are a lot of factors, which provoke aggressive actions and video games help to provide outlet to violence in the virtual world.

However, some people believe that video games can be the reason for people's cruelty. Most of these games are very violent. The aim of video games is mostly to shoot, to fight and to kill. These actions affect people's mind. Gamers can carry an angry mood to the real life.

I cannot agree with this opinion completely. According to my life experience, playing video games do not cause violent behavior. For example, some of my friends play these games, but they do not become cruel and angry. These games do not influence their character at all.

All in all, despite the fact that a lot of peaple are convinced that video games provoke violent actions, I am sure that in most cases people's cruelty is not a result of these games' impact.

Поделиться сообщением

Здравствуйте! Помогите, мне пожалуйста. Я написала эссе, очень хочу услышать критику.

Essay

Some people think that video games can make people more cruel. At the same time, others suppose that these games do not affect people's behavior negatively.

I agree with the second point of view. I think video games are only a kind of entertainment and cannot have a strong impact on a person. Besides, there are some advantages of such games. They can develop one's thinking and logic. Actually, there are a lot of factors, which provoke aggressive actions and video games help to provide outlet to violence in the virtual world.

However, some people believe that video games can be the reason for people's cruelty. Most of these games are very violent. The aim of video games is mostly to shoot, to fight and to kill. These actions affect people's mind. Gamers can carry an angry mood to the real life.

I cannot agree with this opinion completely. According to my life experience, playing video games do not cause violent behavior. For example, some of my friends play these games, but they do not become cruel and angry. These games do not influence their character at all.

All in all, despite the fact that a lot of peaple are convinced that video games provoke violent actions, I am sure that in most cases people's cruelty is not a result of these games' impact.

Кто написал эссе школьник или учитель?

Поделиться сообщением

Essay

I cannot agree with this opinion completely. According to my life experience, playing video games do not cause violent behavior. For example, some of my friends (some friends of mine) play those games, but they do not become cruel and angry. These games do not influence their character at all.

На первый взгляд, кроме опечатки в people, замечание может быть к разделу , котором автор должен аргументировать как-то свое мнение, т.е. дать  положительные факторы. А тут  половину текста этого кусочка составляет признание обоснованности противоположного мнения.

Употребив I agree,  можно далее разнообразить лексику и вместо  I  cannot  agree   задействовать что-то типа I have some objections, contradoct(ions).

Ну еще могут придраться к  слабой аргументации. В конце , возможно, было бы лучше написать, что "агрессивных " игр слишком много,по сравнению с остальными, поэтому  в такие игры начинают играть слишком рано.

И начать можно было бы не повторяя  заголовка , например:  Some people's opinion that ... is disputable.

А в целом, я считаю, что если ученик/ца могут написать  такое вполне себе грамотное  эссе, то в случае необходимости с англоязычными  сумеет пообщаться и обо всем договориться. Для чего, собственно, и изучают ИЯ.

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые эксперты! Оцените, пожалуйста, работу ученицы по действующим критериям.                                                            

Lots of teenagers are keen on playing computer games. However, adults are sure computer games teach us nothing and young people should avoid them.

Write 200–250 words.

Use the following plan:

− make an introduction (state the problem)

− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion

− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion

− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

− make a conclusion restating your position

Computer games are becoming  more and more popular today. Most of teens are sure that playing them is the best way to spend their free time.  However, their parents consider computer games a complete waste of time. So, who is right? In my opinion, there is nothing good in video games.

I strongly believe that it is rather dangerous for young people to play computer games. First of all, they are always  violent. In most cases, they are full of blood, criminals and murders.  Then, virtual reality is far away from the real life. It may give wrong understanding of the world. Moreover, computer screens have a harmful influence on human eyes. Thus, this activity is harmful for children`s health.

Undoubtedly, if we play games for an hour just to relax after a hard day at school, this will not do us any harm. Yet, computer  games are extremely addictive. It is rather hard to stop playing because in games people can do impossible things. Therefore, this activity makes teens waste their time and their schoolwork.

To sum up, I would like to say that it is better to avoid computer games and pay attention to real life.

Поделиться сообщением

Извините, пропустила один пункт.  Новый вариант.

Уважаемые эксперты, оцените, пожалуйста, работу ученицы по действующим критериям.

Lots of teenagers are keen on playing computer games. However, adults are sure computer games teach us nothing and young people should avoid them.

Write 200–250 words.

Use the following plan:

− make an introduction (state the problem)

− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion

− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion

− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion

− make a conclusion restating your position

Computer games are becoming  more and more popular today. Most of teens are sure that playing them is the best way to spend their free time.  However, their parents consider computer games a complete waste of time. So, who is right? In my opinion, there is nothing good in video games.

I strongly believe that it is rather dangerous for young people to play computer games. First of all, they are always  violent. In most cases, they are full of blood, criminals and murders.  Then, virtual reality is far away from the real life. It may give wrong understanding of the world. Moreover, computer screens have a harmful influence on human eyes. Thus, this activity is harmful for children`s health.

However, other people may think differently. They mention that during playing computer games teenagers have a good opportunity to communicate with different people. Moreover, there are some educational games which develop imagination and necessary skills, such as logic  and reaction.  That is why, video games are more than mindless entertainment.

Undoubtedly, if we play games for an hour just to relax after a hard day at school, this will not do us any harm. Yet, computer  games are extremely addictive. It is rather hard to stop playing because in games people can do impossible things. Therefore, this activity makes teens waste their time and their schoolwork.

To sum up, I would like to say that it is better to avoid computer games and pay attention to real life.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас