Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Lessons about everything and for everybody

www.eslgold.com

If you are looking activities for different skills to be trained, you will find them on this site. Here is one of the lessons I tried in the classroom about teen idol Selena Gomes, you can either read or listen and there are some grammar points and also a short quiz.

The navigation of the site is a bit complicated, you’ll find this particular lesson in Daily lessons rubric.

Selena Gomez

Dec 11 2015

Selena Gomez has been in the spotlight since she was a young girl. She began acting on the Barney & Friends television show, but she became famous when she began singing and dancing on the Disney Channel. Many kids loved her, and they grew up with her music. Now, she has matured, and her fans have matured, too.

Selena Gomez’s music career is
taking off. She sang and danced at a major award show, and she also won awards. Although she is always under pressure, she is also very friendly. Many people think that she is a wonderful singer, and they like her because she is kind. She has really come into her own, and she will probably be famous for many years.

Jessica watched an
emotional performance by Selena Gomez, and she tells Gary about it. Find out more in today’s English lesson about Selena Gomez.

Dialogue

Jessica: I just saw Selena Gomez do the most emotional performance.
Gary: No way!
Jessica: Yes, it was an
award show that aired a few weeks ago, and I know she was under pressure.
Gary: Sure, she is very often
in the spotlight in the news and such.
Jessica: Her career is just
taking off, and she’s really matured. I just think she’s coming into her own, especially after that performance. I know she was under pressure with all of the news about Justin Bieber…
Gary: Oh, right, that’s actually pretty much all I know about Selena Gomez. She was in Disney.
Jessica: Yes.
Gary: And she dated Justin Bieber, apparently, and she’s really good friends…
Jessica: …with Taylor Swift.
Gary: That’s all I really know.
Jessica: You should look at some of her early stuff. She’s been acting and singing for years. Her
audition on YouTube for the Disney Channel is very impressive.
Gary: Really? Is it emotional?
Jessica: No, but she’s just very natural in front of the camera, and she is very young, so it’s really exciting to see her
growing up in front of the camera.
Gary: I look forward to following her career.

Discussion

Jessica and Gary are talking about Selena Gomez. Jessica watched her perform at an award show, and she thought that Selena Gomez was wonderful. Gary doesn’t know much about Selena Gomez, but he knows that she is in the spotlight a lot. He also knows that she dated Justin Bierber, and Taylor Swift is her friend.

Jessica and Gary both think that Selena Gomez is
coming into her own. She is more mature now, and many people love listening to her music. Jessica tells Gary that he should watch some of Selena Gomez’s early performances. She says that her audition for the Disney Channel was excellent.

What do you know about Selena Gomez? Do you have a favorite Selena Gomez song?

Поделиться сообщением

Lessons about everything and for everybody

www.eslgold.com

If you are looking activities for different skills to be trained, you will find them on this site. Here is one of the lessons I tried in the classroom about teen idol Selena Gomes, you can either read or listen and there are some grammar points and also a short quiz.

The navigation of the site is a bit complicated, you’ll find this particular lesson in Daily lessons rubric.

Selena Gomez

Dec 11 2015

Selena Gomez has been in the spotlight since she was a young girl. She began acting on the Barney & Friends television show, but she became famous when she began singing and dancing on the Disney Channel. Many kids loved her, and they grew up with her music. Now, she has matured, and her fans have matured, too.

Selena Gomez’s music career is taking off. She sang and danced at a major award show, and she also won awards. Although she is always under pressure, she is also very friendly. Many people think that she is a wonderful singer, and they like her because she is kind. She has really come into her own, and she will probably be famous for many years.

Jessica watched an emotional performance by Selena Gomez, and she tells Gary about it. Find out more in today’s English lesson about Selena Gomez.

Dialogue

Jessica: I just saw Selena Gomez do the most emotional performance.

Gary: No way!

Jessica: Yes, it was an award show that aired a few weeks ago, and I know she was under pressure.

Gary: Sure, she is very often in the spotlight in the news and such.

Jessica: Her career is just taking off, and she’s really matured. I just think she’s coming into her own, especially after that performance. I know she was under pressure with all of the news about Justin Bieber…

Gary: Oh, right, that’s actually pretty much all I know about Selena Gomez. She was in Disney.

Jessica: Yes.

Gary: And she dated Justin Bieber, apparently, and she’s really good friends…

Jessica: …with Taylor Swift.

Gary: That’s all I really know.

Jessica: You should look at some of her early stuff. She’s been acting and singing for years. Her audition on YouTube for the Disney Channel is very impressive.

Gary: Really? Is it emotional?

Jessica: No, but she’s just very natural in front of the camera, and she is very young, so it’s really exciting to see her growing up in front of the camera.

Gary: I look forward to following her career.

Discussion

Jessica and Gary are talking about Selena Gomez. Jessica watched her perform at an award show, and she thought that Selena Gomez was wonderful. Gary doesn’t know much about Selena Gomez, but he knows that she is in the spotlight a lot. He also knows that she dated Justin Bierber, and Taylor Swift is her friend.

Jessica and Gary both think that Selena Gomez is coming into her own. She is more mature now, and many people love listening to her music. Jessica tells Gary that he should watch some of Selena Gomez’s early performances. She says that her audition for the Disney Channel was excellent.

What do you know about Selena Gomez? Do you have a favorite Selena Gomez song?

Is it American English?

Поделиться сообщением

Это "зимний" рабочий лист для учащихся начальной школы. Он содержит лексику (погода зимой, зимний отдых, зимняя одежда), тексты для чтения, стишки, элементы письма. Есть некоторые Рождественские мероприятия - http://vk.com/doc79159566_437117758?hash=e1fd37629ccb593ef1&dl=14cfe2d16b04f51863

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас