Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

One Minute World News.

www.bbc.co.uk/news

If you want to use video in the classroom which is short and does not need much time for preparation, you’ll go to BBC web-site, then go to the news and find one minute world news.

You’ll watch and listen to 1 minute headlines of the world news.

But if you want to know more you’ll find printed materials on the news page.

I think that it’s very convenient to use both for listening, reading and watching activities.

Every week you can take weekly world quiz, you can also give your students tasks a web-quests to explore the site.

For example, last week’s quiz has a very interesting question: What was the code name used by the US Secret Service when referring to President-elect Barrack Obama?

There were three options:

• Resilience

• Ruthless

• Renegade

The answer was: renegade.

Поделиться сообщением

One Minute World News.

www.bbc.co.uk/news

If you want to use video in the classroom which is short and does not need much time for preparation, you’ll go to BBC web-site, then go to the news and find one minute world news.

You’ll watch and listen to 1 minute headlines of the world news.

But if you want to know more you’ll find printed materials on the news page.

I think that it’s very convenient to use both for listening, reading and watching activities.

Every week you can take weekly world quiz, you can also give your students tasks a web-quests to explore the site.

For example, last week’s quiz has a very interesting question: What was the code name used by the US Secret Service when referring to President-elect Barrack Obama?

There were three options:

• Resilience

• Ruthless

• Renegade

The answer was: renegade.

The information is undoubtedly very interesting. Thank you. But I have got some questions... How many classes a week do you have? What forms do you use this kind of work? How much time does it ususally take?

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас