МОУ СОШ № 62
  • Населённый пункт
    г. Липецк
  • Регион
    Липецкая область
  • Стаж работы в школе
    10-20 лет
  1. И еще раз Кузовлев

Предлагаю Вашему вниманию еще вот такой вариант проверочной работы (5 клас 1 год обучения). Надеюсь, что-нибудь пригодится! 5th form ……………………………… 1 variant ex.1 Сделай правильный выбор и заполни пропуски в предложениях. am? is? are? 1. Tom …… from England. He …… not Russian, he ……. English. 2. I …… Cecyl. I ……. not in London now. 3. Wick ……. in Scotland. It ……. big and beautiful. 4. Vasilisa …… my favourite character. She …… kind. 5. Pam and Linda …… fine. They …… in Moscow now. 6. What …… your name? - I …… Nelly. ex.2 Образуй правильное вопросительное предложение. Запиши полученный вопрос и краткие ответы на него. Sue is from America. ……………………………………………………………………. ……………………………… …………………………………. ex.3 Ты уже знаешь достаточно слов, чтобы понять, что написано в предложениях. Запиши эти предложения по-русски. 1. New York is an American city. ………………………………………………………………………………………….………….…. 2. Garry Potter and Winnie-the-Pooh are my favourite characters. …… …………………………………………………………………………………………….…….. 3. I am fine now. I am from Lipetsk. …………………………………………..…………………………………………………………….. 5th form ……………………………… 2 variant ex.1 Сделай правильный выбор и заполни пропуски в предложениях. am? is? are? Hello, from Ireland! My name …… Wayne. I …… great. I …… from Londonderry. It …… big, popular and good. Ron …… my favourite dog. It …… funny [fʌni] (забавный). Ted and Mag ……. my friends [frendz] (друзья). They …… not Irish, they …… Welsh. We …… fine. And how …… you? What …… your name? … … you Russian? ex.2 Образуй правильное вопросительное предложение. Запиши полученный вопрос и краткие ответы на него. Glasgow and Bath are popular cities. ……………………………………………………………………. ……………………………… …………………………………. ex.3 Ты уже знаешь достаточно слов, чтобы понять, что написано в предложениях. Запиши эти предложения по-русски. 1. Vasilisa is kind, brave and good. She is from a Russian book [buk] (книга) . ………………………………………………………………………………………….………….…. 2. D. Defoe and R. Kipling are my favourite writers. …… …………………………………………………………………………………………….…….. 3. I am not Scottish. I am Russian. …………………………………………..……………………………………………………………..
  2. Это, кажется, из "прошлой" версии Enjoy English (для 3 и 4 класса) и там как раз был такой раздел
  3. Буду рада, если разработанные с моей коллегой материалы пригодятся и Вам!!!
  4. Здравствуйте, коллеги! Помогите, пожалуйста, с календарно-тематическим планированием к учебнику "Enjoy English" Биболетовой М.З.для 11 класса. Заранее благодарю!!!
  5. И еще раз Кузовлев

Предлагаю материал, который сама разрабатывала, чтобы ребятам было интереснее. Буду рада, если данная разработка сработает How do teens express their individuality? 10th form Unit 3 ex.1 Translate these sentences, using the active vocabulary of the topic. 1. The youth always tend to show a rebellion against the society. 2. Nowadays young people try out all sort of options including smoking, drugs and alcohol. 3. Some teens dye their hair as bright as possible just to show off. 4. By the end of 60s young people had developed their own styles distinct from others. 5. The majority of teens don’t follow their parents’ experience and support their own attitude and lifestyle. 6. Some adults don’t like a particular cultural grouping because of their behaviours differ from social norms. 7. Young people who reject everything and don’t conform to society’s standards are usually regarded as violent, aggressive and identifying themselves with a particular subculture. ex.2 Use the names of subcultures instead of pronouns. 1. He wears a leather jacket and a cowboy hat. 2. They are good at computers. 3. They like to talk about vampires and about the end of the world. 4. He refuses to accept everything. 5. They cut their hair shorter than others do. ex.3 Find the right variant. 1. Rockers wear… a) leather jackets and army boots. short jackets or short blazer jackets. c) tight trousers and heavy boots. 2. Mods have… a) very short hair. college-style hair. c) very black hair. 3. … don’t protest against their parents. a) Bikers Hackers c) Punks 4. … prefer aggressive music. a) Punks Skinheads c) Goths ex.4 There are some descriptions of the subcultures. Find the mistakes and correct them. 1. The music of punks is romantic. 2. Rockers prefer soul music. 3. Hippies show off their independence in supporting an aggressive attitude and lifestyle. 4. Ravers are thought to be sentimental. 5. Punks support society’s standards. ex. 5 Some famous people belonged to different subcultures when they were young. Do a crossword puzzle and you’ll learn the subculture Bill Clinton belonged to in his youth. a. a “wizard” of computers b. a person with a short hair cut, listening to reggae c. a person dressed in a shocking way (very bright hair) d. equipment necessary for making techno music e. a person with a motorbike f. a person visiting all-night dance parties